tell me about your rejections

RelapseCel

Incels.Net Master
90% of mine she tells me she has a bf. I have the worst luck finding single girls. I usually ask afew follow up questions to ascertain she isnt lying. Most of the time I end up believing them.

RamblinMan

Incels.Net Novice
Probably the worst rejection I got was in college. I hand-made a card and bought her some chocolates for Valentine's day. She thought it was sweet, and we set up a date. I was so excited!

3 days later, I caught her making out with another guy. I didn't say anything, I just left.

Most women I talk to ghost me when I ask about a date. They'll say something like "I'd like to," and then just don't talk to me anymore.

Bleachcel

Incels.Net Novice
I think I legitimately asked out one girl in my life in that ended up being classified as sexual harassment and I had to write a letter apologizing etc. (mind you I was 13 years old at this time and in America everyone is dating by mid-late middle school years).

So after that I never asked out another girl, I’ve thought about it, but strayed away from it. I realized that if a girl shows no interest in me then she does not want to be with me.

Mehtea

No girl to send couple memes to
One told me she was a lesbian.

The other felt in love with an instructor.

The most however told me they had bfs.

Primordial94

Incels.Net Regular
Sometimes it was because they had a boyfriend, or they decided to go back their ex boyfriend, or they were cock teases where nothing was ever going to go anywhere with them.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
According to the femoids, the chads and the blue pill manginas we get rejected because "our standards are too high"...but thats a fuсking lie!

I tried to date plump femoids, but they rejected me...

I tried to date anorexic femoids, but they rejected me too...

I tried to date nerd femoids, but they rejected me too...

Even the plump femoids, the anorexic femoids and the nerd femoids only want the chads...

CursedSurrogate

Outcast among Outcasts
She manipulated me and lead me on because she needed a nerd to basically do her homework. Like many girls did in High School and College.

When I asked her to prom, she gave me a wicked, disgusted look and laughed at me.

Gnuking

Incels.Net Novice
lets talk about some rejections
I used to really like this girl when I started my first job a couple years back. She had a long term boyfriend of about 3yrs if I remember correctly. One day he broke up with her so i comforted her. I brought her chocolates and flowers and we watched rom coms together. One day she told me “you’re like an older brother to me I love you so much”

Unitxero

Incels.Net Regular
All my rejections have been within seconds or minutes. I had some foids walk and run away from me.

RelapseCel

Incels.Net Master
blackpilleddude said:
lets talk about some rejections
I used to really like this girl when I started my first job a couple years back. She had a long term boyfriend of about 3yrs if I remember correctly. One day he broke up with her so i comforted her. I brought her chocolates and flowers and we watched rom coms together. One day she told me “you’re like an older brother to me I love you so much”
Should have asked if she liked stepbro Pοrn on the hub.