Tears of joy

LoneBoyCel

Incels.Net Novice
LoneBoyCel said:
My foid bully from school just apologised to me. I am crying now. I added her as a friend on social media.
What did she say?
She said she wanted to take my virginity in never never land. Come on this is the real world, things don't work like that. Sorry for making you feel gullible. I stay well clear from her so she doesn't bully me again.

Novosadjanin

32y old, mentalcel, wizard
I've heard it numerous times in incelosphere that you guys were bullied by fems and I am finding it hard to imagine those bullying scenes. I understand that "women empowering ( :puke:)" in my country still didn't take place to the same degree as it did in the West, making it harder for me to comprehend, but still...

How does that even work? What kind of bullying are you talking about? Physical? Mental? What kind of authority or power she has over you? You do realize that you sound like a total pusѕy. Like my patheticism radar is of the scale while reading your posts. Crying and instantly adding her on social media? Madre mia o_O

Last edited:

LoneBoyCel

Incels.Net Novice
I've heard it numerous times in incelosphere that you guys were bullied by fems and I am finding it hard to imagine those bullying scenes. I understand that "women empowering ( :puke:)" in my country still didn't take place to the same degree as it did in the West, making it harder for me to comprehend, but still...

How does that even work? What kind of bullying are you talking about? Physical? Mental? What kind of authority or power she has over you? You do realize that you sound like a total pusѕy. Like my patheticism radar is of the scale while reading your posts. Crying and instantly adding her on social media? Madre mia o_O
I was mentally bullied and it took a toll on my mental health. I consider myself a very sensitive person. I have tried to develop a thicker skin over time. But you are right I have to man up or I will never be able to face this world or find a girlfriend. I have never asked a girl out before, because I fear rejection, but rejection I guess is part of life and you have to take it like a man or people will just walk all over you.

Novosadjanin

I was mentally bullied and it took a toll on my mental health. I consider myself a very sensitive person. I have tried to develop a thicker skin over time. But you are right I have to man up or I will never be able to face this world or find a girlfriend. I have never asked a girl out before, because I fear rejection, but rejection I guess is part of life and you have to take it like a man or people will just walk all over you.
Dude, you are crying because a girl apologized. Sorry, I am going to assume you are hypersensitive. I guess you already know how bad that is so I won't explain further.

How old are you? Are you still in school? I am guessing late teens or early 20's. I never asked a girl out too and that got me to being 32y old virgin. Make that your reminder whenever you are doubting yourself if you should ask a fem for a coffee. Don't end up like me.

Such issues as fear of rejection from girls are usually not limited to one specific aspect, but you are going to feel insecure when facing every other facet, impeding your general progress in life.

I already wrote about my mistrust in psychology, but I do believe in pharmacotherapy. Ever considered consulting a psychiatrist? There is no better cure for overcoming fear than facing one repeatedly. Like a "gentle" principle of system of exposition. If making even a first step towards asking a girl out is too much for you because of fear, please consider trying some anxiolytic. Some of them tend to have sedating effect (like clonezepam) so I wouldn't reccomend those. Alprazolam would be more suitable.
But bear in mind that these are slightly addictive and more importantly, have limited duration as you develop tolerance in a month or two, so dosage increase would be required. Taking those requires action, exposing yourself to fear, so that next time your body decreases adrenaline secretion. Like a rewrite of brain. They'll make you feel good, but taking those and sitting at home playing video games won't do anything. It's the mistake I made as I was not warned by my psychiatrist when I was 20 :mad:

Good luck and feel free to ask if you need a consult with medicines. I am taking those since I was 14 as I have severe mental impairment.

lowstatusmale

Incels.Net Regular
Novosadjanin said:

I was just watching UFC and Curtis Blaydes (a Heavyweight) was talking about bullied as a kid because of his speech-impediment. He later went to an All Boys school to avoid the bullying. Surprise! His bullies were all girls.

LoneBoyCel

Incels.Net Novice
LoneBoyCel said:
Novosadjanin said:

I was just watching UFC and Curtis Blaydes (a Heavyweight) was talking about bullied as a kid because of his speech-impediment. He later went to an All Boys school to avoid the bullying. Surprise! His bullies were all girls.
I don't think bullying is specific to gender, but I had the misconception in my mind that women generally have more empathy and I was wrong.

LoneBoyCel

Incels.Net Novice
I am a 28 year old virgin so I don't know if you're trying to be sarcastic calling me Chad. I am obviously a loser. Can't count how many times I've been called one. I have given up on finding a romantic partner, because it's pointless I've missed on out the best years of my life. So even if a woman asks me out I will decline. This is the last time I will be on this site. Wish you all well!

Novosadjanin

Mehtea said:
I am a 28 year old virgin so I don't know if you're trying to be sarcastic calling me Chad. I am obviously a loser. Can't count how many times I've been called one. I have given up on finding a romantic partner, because it's pointless I've missed on out the best years of my life. So even if a woman asks me out I will decline. This is the last time I will be on this site. Wish you all well!
Jesus Christ! Acting so timidly and rashly on a mere word coming from an anonymous forum profile million miles away from you.

You have a long road ahead of you in overcoming your hypersensitivity. Loosing a member is never good for a dying forum, but if that's your decision, I can only wish you the same. Good luck.