tall women

Moody

Love is dangerous
hello,
I happened to only like tall women "same height or taller" i know it may seem weird but thats just what i like. and all my life with women, alot of them approach me but they arent the types i like they just added problemes to my life and most of the time they were cheating and because i was dumb they told me they were just friend when they were cheating on me, also for the last years i didnt try to approach any girl at all i think its a waste of time, and even if some girl approached me i always didnt trust her because if she approached me then why wouldnt she approach 20 other guys for exp, and also i dont want to waste my time with some girl i didnt like.
but for the last days and for the first time in 2 years im thinking of approaching some girl who i like but she is taller and thats exactly what i am looking for, BUT i am affraid i get regected and/or she has a boyfriend and he may get himself in, even if i am regected im affraid that because of the hypergamous nature of women i wont be able to be with any women of my liking, SOO.. what do you guys think should i approach taller girls or is it allready over for me.

Mehtea

No girl to send couple memes to
I approached all girls. All are bitches. Short ones seem to be even bitchier, especially for their size

RelapseCel

Incels.Net Master
You don't know if you don't try. Don't fancy your chances if your posting on here but I wish you good luck dude.

Mehtea

No girl to send couple memes to
You don't know if you don't try. Don't fancy your chances if your posting on here but I wish you good luck dude.
As cliche as it sounds, hope dies last. Mine died already. Maybe the OP's didn't, so he has my moral support :)

Moody

Love is dangerous
RelapseCel said:
As cliche as it sounds, hope dies last. Mine died already. Maybe the OP's didn't, so he has my moral support :)
thank you, its true hope is the last to die and i hope mine lives long

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
This low t mumbling will imply the foid has the option to say "no". If you acknowledge your low status, you might as well consider yourself volcel.

Moody

Love is dangerous
well if i was a volcel then i wouldnt be here
i do actually know what being incel means