Talent is hereditary

reg509

Genes determine your physical attributes. Whether you're born tall with a square chin or short with a weak chin, genetics directly determine whether you'll become a ripped chad, average normie or hideous incel. No one here will dispute that as we all know firsthand we were dealt bad cards by our genetics.

Few may dispute that intelligence is also directly determined by genetics. Genetics determine whether or not you're born with a mental disorder like ADD, Autism or full on mental retardation, each of which affect your overall mental capacity and your ability to learn and acquire information. I'm not trying to disparage such people, I myself have ADD. Another bad card in my deck.

However seemingly everyone here disputed the notion I proposed a while back that talent is also determined by genes. Talent at anything, singing, playing musical instruments, drawing, sports, etc. I used the fact that I'm not good at anything as an anecdotal example, to which people replied that I just need to try harder, don't give up, improve my personality skills. I began to wonder if I was on the wrong forum. I realised that a more thorough explanation was needed, so let me explain on the most technical level possible why I suck at everything.

I dream of playing the guitar, not even of being a rockstar, just being able to play casually as a hobby. Most beginner level tutorials start with learning the chords (strings) but in order to strum the chords one first needs hand-eye coordination, a skill you were either born with or not based on your genes. I was not born with hand-eye coordination, I can't improve upon something that I don't possess. Ergo I cannot play the guitar, no matter how hard I try. Just looking at it reminds me of my genetic inferiority and fills me with rage. I would smash the damn thing to splinters if it weren't a family heirloom. My grandfather had the necessary genes to play it, but they skipped over me.

Editing, graphic design, animating, anything that requires mastery of a complex software program. In case you've never attempted to use such programs, look up photoshop or sony vegas tutorial videos, and before the people even start talking, pause and take a moment to look at the vast amount of crap on screen, and as you watch it's only going to increase. Trying to learn these things takes me back to my days in public education, where I struggled due to my ADD. If you don't have it you don't know what it's like, to ask the teacher tons of questions, to attend one on one afterschool tutoring, to have everything broken down to you in the simplest ways possible over 100 times yet still just not be able to grasp it. This is exactly how my attempts to learn these programs went, even after I took classes for it.

Painting, drawing, sculpting, etc. Once again, all require hand-eye coordination. The ability to keep a steady hand and move it smoothly and precisely. I can't even jerk my cock straight.

I was genetically cursed in more than appearance. I have no worthwhile skills due to my lack of physical ability and lack of mental capacity. Telling me to "keep trying" and to "improve my skills" is no different than telling me to improve my personality and eventually I'll find a woman. My lack of talent goes hand in hand with the cause of my inceldom, genetic factors beyond my control. I was born to be a loser, those are the conditions life gave me, and I don't know how much longer I can keep living by them.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Usually you inherent your grandfather's genes, so maybe the learning disability is due to ADD. ADD is caused by anxiety and inability to relax.

reg509

lordoftheincels said:
Usually you inherent your grandfather's genes, so maybe the learning disability is due to ADD. ADD is caused by anxiety and inability to relax.
The only thing I got from my grandfather was his taste in cars. Not his keen ability to fix them, or to play the guitar, or even the fuсking banjo, which is actually harder to play than the guitar. He could straight up play this ѕhit www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsC4kf6x_Q0&feature=youtu.be&t=159
I can't even do twinkle twinkle little star.

Even if we lived in a world where women valed personality and skill over face and dick size, I'd still be at the bottom of the barrel because I have neither.

Lordgoro

You are correct.. it is ALL related to being CAPABLE to do something... Heres a good example of the same phenomenon.. We Believe due to their brain sizes, and advanced communication skills that dolphins have an almost EQUAL intelligence to humans.. Depending upon which expert you ask, perhaps even above us! So why arent dolphins ruling the earth? Theyve got the mental capacity right? Well, they cannot WALK on land, number one,and number two, they dont possess FINGERS to grasp, opposable thumbs either...so whatever intelligence they have, they will stay limited to what they are already doing... I think that fits with your statement.. You dont have the basic ability to excel or even do certain things, and no matter how much effort you put in, you will never get anywhere(kinda like us true incels, same thing)...

reg509

Lordgoro said:
You are correct.. it is ALL related to being CAPABLE to do something... Heres a good example of the same phenomenon.. We Believe due to their brain sizes, and advanced communication skills that dolphins have an almost EQUAL intelligence to humans.. Depending upon which expert you ask, perhaps even above us! So why arent dolphins ruling the earth? Theyve got the mental capacity right? Well, they cannot WALK on land, number one,and number two, they dont possess FINGERS to grasp, opposable thumbs either...so whatever intelligence they have, they will stay limited to what they are already doing... I think that fits with your statement.. You dont have the basic ability to excel or even do certain things, and no matter how much effort you put in, you will never get anywhere(kinda like us true incels, same thing)...
YES!! fuсking perfect analogy! Finally someone gets it!

Lordgoro

reg509 said:
Lordgoro said:
YES!! fuсking perfect analogy! Finally someone gets it!
Thats one of my many mental gifts... For some reason, I get everything.. haha

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge user
B-but muh 10000 hours rule...

Anyway, most successful people in any area do start pretty early, not later than at like 16, so you are most likely screwed if you're starting doing something later and aiming at the top.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
reg509 said:
lordoftheincels said:
The only thing I got from my grandfather was his taste in cars. Not his keen ability to fix them, or to play the guitar, or even the fuсking banjo, which is actually harder to play than the guitar. He could straight up play this ѕhit www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsC4kf6x_Q0&feature=youtu.be&t=159
I can't even do twinkle twinkle little star.

Even if we lived in a world where women valed personality and skill over face and dick size, I'd still be at the bottom of the barrel because I have neither.
Testosterone increases reflexes speed and spatial/mechanical awareness. If testosterone does not make you more of a man, give up obviously. Testosterone can also feminize the face and make you look younger, for instance Simon Cowell is high T and handsome. Of course this is no guarantee, it may backfire and make you look like a deformed ogre.