Taking ALL bets! Was he Incel, or not?

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/multiple-people-injured-shooter-custody-virginia-beach-police-205600051--abc-news-topstories.html

Bartperry

Incels.Net Junior
Regardless, if you are angry enough to shoot just shoot yourself. Don’t make random innocent people pay the ultimate price for your unfortunate situation.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Bartperry said:
Regardless, if you are angry enough to shoot just shoot yourself. Don’t make random innocent people pay the ultimate price for your unfortunate situation.
Sorry, besides VERY YOUNG kids, I dont know ANYONE over the age of 15 that could be considered "innocent"... In the words of the immortal clint eastwood: "We ALL got it coming Kid"

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
When we are living under a tyranny, and the sheeple refuse to fight against it, gunmen take out random sheeple who refuse to acknoledge the tyranny. As in the matrix movie, the sheeple perpetuate the very system that oppresses them.

Coop

Incels.Net Junior
Lordgoro said:
Bartperry said:
Sorry, besides VERY YOUNG kids, I dont know ANYONE over the age of 15 that could be considered "innocent"... In the words of the immortal clint eastwood: "We ALL got it coming Kid"
Sure no one is innocent but don’t you see that wishing death on someone because of your own misfortunes is misguided especially of those people that you are killing have no impact on your own life. What does it accomplish?

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
ALL humans have an impact on our lives, just by EXISTING! Im Not a mass murderer, but I UNDERSTAND them, and I can see how a lot less humans walking the earth would be a good thing... However, Ive got Bigger fish to fry, and I get more enjoyment out of larping... IM not known for my sympathy, especially towards "normals".. I consider them a form of VIRUS.. And us incels may be a higher more evolved form of life in some ways, however, NOT by our own choice... Its just the hand we were dealt..

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I agree. Lordgoro, I consider you one of the deepest, and dankest narcissists I have ever met. And yet, I sense like 100x more compassion coming from you than these so-called empathic women.

Normies try to act like they are good people when they are more like some kind of virus.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
lordoftheincels said:
I agree. Lordgoro, I consider you one of the deepest, and dankest narcissists I have ever met. And yet, I sense like 100x more compassion coming from you than these so-called empathic women.

Normies try to act like they are good people when they are more like some kind of virus.
Thank you... What little sympathy and mercy I save only for those who DESERVE it... Normies DONT!! They have all the advantages, and yet are kinda worthless, and have very little depth to them... The Most talented and aware beings in our society are generally also the most broken, and hurt, like us.. Normies , both males and females deserve all the bad things that happen.. Like lemmings following each other off of cliffs, going through life, following whats "normal", completely unaware of the true depth of reality all around them... They dont know, and generally they dont CARE!! So yes, I have ZERO sympathy for them...

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I do have sympathy. When I see criminals on TV, men who finally snapped, and then they are thrown in prison. It feels like a lion, or tiger, or a beast in chains. I blame the world and schools for abusing these beasts. Whenever I see a school shooting I know it is a bunch of sheep, who bullied and rejected a beast of the wilds, and the beast of the wilds threw off their domestication and chains, and lashed out at the mean-spirited, sadistic, toxic sheep.

Then the sheep cry out for more chains. More emasculation, more banning guns, more domestication. Sheep never take responsibility for the shitty society they created for us all. They only get mad when someone finally snaps and lashes out at the shitty, broken society that we are all stuck in. And yes the sheep ARE victims...they are stockholmed to believe they are only victims of school shootings. But sheep ARE victims also of this shitty society we are ALL trapped in. Sheep are fed the lies of the fake news, and are stockholmed to believe that school shooters are the enemy! Both sheep AND schoolshooters are victims of this shitty society and they don't even know it!

TheCrusader

Incels.Net Junior
Coop said:
Lordgoro said:
Bartperry said:
Sure no one is innocent but don’t you see that wishing death on someone because of your own misfortunes is misguided especially of those people that you are killing have no impact on your own life. What does it accomplish?
Agreed, wishing harm doesn't do anything good it only causes a bigger divide in the people.