Sweet moment with woman at work

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
I work in a grocery store in two departments. I am the only guy.

Today one of my coworkers was asking me where I got my arm sleeves from so we sat down at the computer in the back and I showed her the website. She's the epitome of the nerdy-cute girl, quite shy when you first meet her; quirky; once she gets going she's quite funny. I have a crush on her, but she's younger than me and we seldom engage in long conversation. But anyway, there we were at the back computer, shoulder to shoulder, and all the sudden she wants to surf the site for clothing and point out all the things she'd like to wear. For 5 minutes, we're sitting there, joking around, and I feel like I was high. My supervisor peered in on us and asked what we were doing to which she replied "Jim and I are shopping for clothes."

It was the best 5 minutes I've had for a long time. It's crazy the power women can have on us. I didn't give off any signals. Just enjoyed her company and I left work feeling terrific. Sometimes I forget what it feels like to be young and to have a cute girl flirt with me, but today I felt it. Even if there was nothing more to it, it was fantastic

Ojdhin

Chads masturbate to my drawings and beg for more

Today one of my coworkers was asking me where I got my arm sleeves from so we sat down at the computer in the back and I showed her the website. She's the epitome of the nerdy-cute girl, quite shy when you first meet her; quirky; once she gets going she's quite funny. I have a crush on her, but she's younger than me and we seldom engage in long conversation. But anyway, there we were at the back computer, shoulder to shoulder, and all the sudden she wants to surf the site for clothing and point out all the things she'd like to wear. For 5 minutes, we're sitting there, joking around, and I feel like I was high. My supervisor peered in on us and asked what we were doing to which she replied "Jim and I are shopping for clothes."

It was the best 5 minutes I've had for a long time. It's crazy the power women can have on us. I didn't give off any signals. Just enjoyed her company and I left work feeling terrific. Sometimes I forget what it feels like to be young and to have a cute girl flirt with me, but today I felt it. Even if there was nothing more to it, it was fantastic
Sounds like she genuinely likes you. Maybe there is a G-d.

I wish you the best man, at this point I just hope you find happiness.

Of course a good woman is vanishingly rare, but maybe you found a unicorn. (I cant believe normies ruined the term unicorn. Unicorn is a rare pure creature, not the promiscuous scum they associate it with.)

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
lowstatusmale said:

Sounds like she genuinely likes you. Maybe there is a G-d.

I wish you the best man, at this point I just hope you find happiness.

Of course a good woman is vanishingly rare, but maybe you found a unicorn. (I cant believe normies ruined the term unicorn. Unicorn is a rare pure creature, not the promiscuous scum they associate it with.)
I wish I could figure out how to talk to her more. I've worked with her 7 or 8 months now. She's super sweet. In September she is going to Art School and her relationship options will greatly expand. She doesn't strike me as the online dating type, but she'll get interest in an education setting. I need something. I've been getting more apathetic about my life like I don't see anything good in the future. Even a friendship with her would be a nice surprise.

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
Obsessing over one girl is really creepy..what you could do is use this new found confidence as a launch pad to talking to other women? I applaud you for your positivity, i've been rejected so much i lack the mental fortitude to even try nowadays.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
I’m hoping to get lucky with a local I’m speaking to online. Hopefully we are gonna met and shit won’t go sideways. It isn’t a model looking female but I don’t give a toss, just sick of being locally undesired.

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
I’m hoping to get lucky with a local I’m speaking to online. Hopefully we are gonna met and shit won’t go sideways. It isn’t a model looking female but I don’t give a toss, just sick of being locally undesired.
Yeah, that's a good start. I don't want to give up either. Women can be a lot of fun even when they treat you as a friend. I work with 16 hours a week so I still have time to get to know her. Most guys would put her in the 5 - 7; really superficial guys might say 3-5. I would have said 6.5 when I first started working with her. Her laugh, quirkiness and sense of humor make her a 10 though.

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
Obsessing over one girl is really creepy..what you could do is use this new found confidence as a launch pad to talking to other women? I applaud you for your positivity, i've been rejected so much i lack the mental fortitude to even try nowadays.
I talk to most of my coworkers. One of the women I work with gives me the "you're creepy look". We used to talk a lot, but she just up and went silent on me. The rest of the women I work with treat me okay. It occurred to me that maybe one of my female coworkers would put in a good word for me if I came up in conversation. Funny how that can work. If women realize that other women think you're a good guy it can play a major influence in their thinking.

I was thinking maybe somebody saw us joking around and might mention potential relationship to her. I know that's really wishful thinking.

I had a coworker several months ago ask me if I could date anyone in the store who would I date? Then she proceeded to list off all of the Chads that had worked there in the last couple of years that she found attractive. I was stumped, and a little afraid of saying one of the younger women in case it got back to them, so I said one of the older married women and followed it up with... "I think she's beautiful, but I'd never pursue a relationship with a married woman." Earlier this week, she comments "if so and so ever gets the courage to leave her husband, you'll finally have a girlfriend." Not sure if they had spoken. Maybe I am missing information there too.

I'm not dead set on one person. I definitely want that feeling of really liking someone again and there being some sense of fun and connection between us. I want to work on that with several people I work with. Talk to everyone. Be kind to everyone. Try to figure out how to be relatable to everyone.

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
Dead issue. She was a million miles away this week. Nice person. I hope I didn't send off the wrong signals. She seemed very far away all week, but it wasn't just me. She wasn't talking to anyone. I hope she's okay. It's just good to have cool, quirky people in your life. I'm not even motivated by romantic relationship. It would be nice to be closer to the people I work with. Not just her.

Last edited:

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
Well, most women’s pussies go dry because of autism and we met and did stuff but now she is ghosting me it seems so looks like I’m back to being incel because being an autistic male dried her pussy, the only local in awhile that has found me attractive.

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
BrettyBoy said:
Well, most women’s pussies go dry because of autism and we met and did stuff but now she is ghosting me it seems so looks like I’m back to being incel because being an autistic male dried her pussy, the only local in awhile that has found me attractive.

You ascended? Good job man! Ascension occurs the moment you go on a date / girl feels sexually attracted enough to do something sexual or you go on a second date. If she ghosted you it probably came down to connection/technique. You have actually ascended out of inceldom.

Now you're in the realm of the average guy. Its still brutal out there for average guys. Self improvement is key. If only i was able to find a girl who would go on a date - mad jealous.

How did you meet her? How did you progress it? It doesn't matter if she isn't the 'model type' as forming a connection with any female is good. The best thing a incel can do is find a female who remotely cares about you somewhat and then just keep dating them / get into a relationship.

For example I don't care about looks or weight.... as incels we can't be picky and we should rise above societys lookists standards.

Be the change you want to see in the world = Gandhi.

My last ditch effort at finding a female was applying to the undateables TV series - I had a rejection letter. Probably because you need to be ugly + charismatic. It doesn't do anything for guys who are actually undateable.

Last edited:

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
BrettyBoy said:
BrettyBoy said:

You ascended? Good job man! Ascension occurs the moment you go on a date / girl feels sexually attracted enough to do something sexual or you go on a second date. If she ghosted you it probably came down to connection/technique. You have actually ascended out of inceldom.

Now you're in the realm of the average guy. Its still brutal out there for average guys. Self improvement is key. If only i was able to find a girl who would go on a date - mad jealous.

How did you meet her? How did you progress it? It doesn't matter if she isn't the 'model type' as forming a connection with any female is good. The best thing a incel can do is find a female who remotely cares about you somewhat and then just keep dating them / get into a relationship.

For example I don't care about looks or weight.... as incels we can't be picky and we should rise above societys lookists standards.

Be the change you want to see in the world = Gandhi.

My last ditch effort at finding a female was applying to the undateables TV series - I had a rejection letter. Probably because you need to be ugly + charismatic. It doesn't do anything for guys who are actually undateable.
We met on a dating app, I said hi and yeah and yeah, It doesn’t matter really because female is female.