Suspicious

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
Don't you find it suspicious that an increasing number of "women" (Can never exclude that they are sophisticated 4Chan trolls) are suddenly interested in interacting with incels and even pretend to share concern for them?

In real life incels are constantly mocked and treated like outcasts by the lamestream. So this sudden interest raises some red flags.

zoin

Incels.Net Novice
every male community is at risk of being infilitrated/destroyed by women, parasities that they are means they will use this as an opportunity to get free validation and destroy said community from within

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
every male community is at risk of being infilitrated/destroyed by women, parasities that they are means they will use this as an opportunity to get free validation and destroy said community from within
Normal fags join incel related sites and larp as lonely men. That is how bad society is to the point of completely mocking our issues.

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
That's why you can never take them serious.
I don't take any of them seriously since none of them are mentioning that there is something seriously wrong with Western societies in general.
The only things they ascribe inceldom to are mental health, failed parenting or being NEET. They don't care about the fact that society has gotten much colder and heartless over the years. I've experienced first hand how cold this society is and have read how incels had to go through the same things.

unnoticablecel

Incels.Net Regular
Idk I’ve been reading stuff and it doesn’t seem like foids are attacking here. It’s a bit weird that they are here yeah for sure. I think most of them are just here because they saw it on TV and want to see what’s going on but they leave usually in like a week it’s short lasting. I’m not sure about the longer stay one. I don’t think she had troll intentions. She was here a fuck of a long time and invested a lot of effort with post maxing. Sure a lot of it was crap and stuff we already know but she doesn’t really fit into a category. She blue pilled and red pilled. But she also had a conversation. That’s the most I’ve ever seen one talk or write.

ZaraThustra

Incels.Net Regular
It could be that femoids who want to join incels sites aren't the same, and they aren't seeing our looks, but they're not liking us/having sex with us either