Surrounded by Chads /rant/

Firebrand

Staff Member
Lounge member
fitter, healthier, employed, independent me is still me.
I wasn't trying to say what I said to be negative; it's just that Adonai exactly described me. I make much more money than before, am mostly independent, even put aside a nest egg. But I still feel like ѕhit because even though I've advanced in many ways, I still have no one to share these things with, and every guy on Earth still fuсking mogs me even if they may be homeless or have even less of a future than I do.

Life becomes immensely boring to live by yourself after about your late 20s. It just becomes mind numbing after that point. What's the point of advancing in certain ways in life when you have nothing to show for those things other than a few extra ducats in your pocket?

Pindicked

Lounge member
I wasn't trying to say what I said to be negative; it's just that Adonai exactly described me. I make much more money than before, am mostly independent, even put aside a nest egg. But I still feel like ѕhit because even though I've advanced in many ways, I still have no one to share these things with, and every guy on Earth still fuсking mogs me even if they may be homeless or have even less of a future than I do.

Life becomes immensely boring to live by yourself after about your late 20s. It just becomes mind numbing after that point. What's the point of advancing in certain ways in life when you have nothing to show for those things other than a few extra ducats in your pocket?
So hows to know this doesn't happen to me?

Adonai

BANNED
You don't but you haven't even tried and it's bleeding obvious to all who read your diatribe that if you copped a blowjob tomorrow you'd still be miserable.

Pindicked

Lounge member
Your suggestion for him to let his friends let them know they make him feel like ѕhit is also a smart move. By the sounds of it, these are good lads who don't want @Pindicked here to feel ѕhit. This weekend, play a game of Kill Team will some beer and pretzels. Later than night tell them everything you told us (perhaps in less hostile framing) and I will bet that those three will get you places.
Fuck it, nothing to lose, see how this goes
You don't but you haven't even tried and it's bleeding obvious to all who read your diatribe that if you copped a blowjob tomorrow you'd still be miserable.
Despite one of the defining sources of misery is "why them now me?"
Even if you don't get laid, these are helpful interpersonal skills. I am on the tism spectrum, I too had to learn these interpersonal skills.
So you so confident about this, what do foids see in a soy boy, a chaddamlite and a degenerate?

Last edited:

Lordgoro

Lounge member

Im alone 100 percent of the time, and I personally dont find it boring, and ive been alone all my life... However, I keep myself busy with stuff to do all the time... I play games, colllect real gemstones, take long walks, cruise the web, study my interests(parapsychology, quantum physics, philosophy, outer space, wierd ѕhit, theology, etc..).. Of course, I ALSO fap 5 times a day on average, that helps get it out of my system as well.. ALL this works for me, I never get bored with myself...

Firebrand

Staff Member
Lounge member
Im alone 100 percent of the time, and I personally dont find it boring, and ive been alone all my life... However, I keep myself busy with stuff to do all the time... I play games, colllect real gemstones, take long walks, cruise the web, study my interests(parapsychology, quantum physics, philosophy, outer space, wierd ѕhit, theology, etc..).. Of course, I ALSO fap 5 times a day on average, that helps get it out of my system as well.. ALL this works for me, I never get bored with myself...
I suffer from a pretty gnarly case of anhedonia... Which worsened once my dad passed. Me and my dad were never close, but I knew things would mostly get worse after he passed.

The only cope that somewhat helps me which will sound weird is amusement parks and fairs. But where I live fair and amusement park season is from May-September. So after September I have to find a way to cope for eight months.

Gaming used to help, but I'm very picky about video games and it's tough to find new ѕhit to play. A lot of games now are pretentious hipster "art" games. I can't get into those.

I used to love fighting games but all the new ones are dumbed down except Samurai Shodown and Marvel vs Capcom Infinite. But MvCI is dead and SS is getting there.

RPGs have fewer and fewer games released a year. Next one I want is Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (can you tell I like Marvel?) but how long before the thrill of that one wears off?

I used to draw but there's no point because I'm only doing it for myself. Maybe I should start another collection because I used to collect gemstones and seashells and things as a kid.

Lordgoro

Lounge member
I suffer from a pretty gnarly case of anhedonia... Which worsened once my dad passed. Me and my dad were never close, but I knew things would mostly get worse after he passed.

The only cope that somewhat helps me which will sound weird is amusement parks and fairs. But where I live fair and amusement park season is from May-September. So after September I have to find a way to cope for eight months.

Gaming used to help, but I'm very picky about video games and it's tough to find new ѕhit to play. A lot of games now are pretentious hipster "art" games. I can't get into those.

I used to love fighting games but all the new ones are dumbed down except Samurai Shodown and Marvel vs Capcom Infinite. But MvCI is dead and SS is getting there.

RPGs have fewer and fewer games released a year. Next one I want is Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (can you tell I like Marvel?) but how long before the thrill of that one wears off?

I used to draw but there's no point because I'm only doing it for myself. Maybe I should start another collection because I used to collect gemstones and seashells and things as a kid.
Yeah, I get a lot of joy HOLDING REAL Rubies, Emeralds, Sapphires, etc... Something special about having the real thing in your hand!!

Adonai

BANNED
So you so confident about this, what do foids see in a soy boy, a chaddamlite and a degenerate?
If you're really asking, from what I can assess from your description alone.

Casper is a cute looking kid who is goofy and clever. He's probably playing up his cheeky-chips adorableness and hammering it home with good jokes and quips. He's an entertainer and a boyish one. This offsets his promiscuity and drug taking as that's dismissed as his innocent fun. His far left beliefs and bisexuality (ala gay bes friend trope) probably means he plays very empathetically to younger women as well.

Ahmed sounds like he is a silent aloof type who happens to be physically well made. That he is middle eastern means he has an exotic fertilisation about him and that he is largely monogamous, established relationships and is very reserved fills an air of stability and reliability especially considering he formed relationships. You have a hot guy with a wealthy, foreign background whose not going to let you down - that's insecure girl bait.

Joey is a wild card and an edgy bad boy, thief with a heart of gold type. He's also a musician and a mechanic so it's known that he's both artistically expressive and practically skilled. Wearing a troubled past on your sleeve indicates that you're strong and that you can overcome while the occult makes him seem deep. He's a roller-coaster; any young lady who wants to experience danger safely would stick with him.

That they're all students in rather academic fields gives them all an air of being smart, there are your bestfriends' shtick.

Pindicked

Lounge member

Casper is a cute looking kid who is goofy and clever. He's probably playing up his cheeky-chips adorableness and hammering it home with good jokes and quips. He's an entertainer and a boyish one. This offsets his promiscuity and drug taking as that's dismissed as his innocent fun. His far left beliefs and bisexuality (ala gay bes friend trope) probably means he plays very empathetically to younger women as well.

Ahmed sounds like he is a silent aloof type who happens to be physically well made. That he is middle eastern means he has an exotic fertilisation about him and that he is largely monogamous, established relationships and is very reserved fills an air of stability and reliability especially considering he formed relationships. You have a hot guy with a wealthy, foreign background whose not going to let you down - that's insecure girl bait.

Joey is a wild card and an edgy bad boy, thief with a heart of gold type. He's also a musician and a mechanic so it's known that he's both artistically expressive and practically skilled. Wearing a troubled past on your sleeve indicates that you're strong and that you can overcome while the occult makes him seem deep. He's a roller-coaster; any young lady who wants to experience danger safely would stick with him.

That they're all students in rather academic fields gives them all an air of being smart, there are your bestfriends' shtick.
Okay, well I'm neither cute nor hot nor middleeastern nor a musician so what exactly am I supposed to learn off them?

Lordgoro

Lounge member
Adonai said:

Okay, well I'm neither cute nor hot nor middleeastern nor a musician so what exactly am I supposed to learn off them?
Learn to AVOID them... thats MY advice

Blobed

Lounge member
I hate when the Chads make fun of me just to impress women. Avoiding the Chads is the best option ,I have very little in common with them anyway

Last edited:

Pindicked

Lounge member
Pindicked said:
Adonai said:

Learn to AVOID them... thats MY advice
It's hard to avoid the only friends I have. Apart from then there's my piece of ѕhit immediate family. These chaos are between me and roping

Adonai

BANNED
Adonai said:

Interpersonal skills. How to react to ques, timing in jokes, how to keep one's interest, how to influence them in a lasting way, how to present yourself, all the rest. I'm not telling you to be cute or edgy or middle fuсking eastern. This is why you getting a job, moving out, getting a car and gaining some independence to learn who you are and get a sense of self is very important.

Pindicked

Lounge member
Pindicked said:
Adonai said:

Interpersonal skills. How to react to ques, timing in jokes, how to keep one's interest, how to influence them in a lasting way, how to present yourself, all the rest. I'm not telling you to be cute or edgy or middle fuсking eastern. This is why you getting a job, moving out, getting a car and gaining some independence to learn who you are and get a sense of self is very important.
If its as easy as this why are there still incels?

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
How is getting a job independence? Its slavery. And its still the same tired old tropes, of rap music, how women demand males to have a house, money, and car. feminiѕt equality is a fake meme, they dont care about equality, they just want males to be mules that beta provide. So its like, the same tired old gender norms of the 50's, where the man has to be a mule, except worse, now he has to work thrice (three times) harder, make less money, and get way less sex and nurturing out of the deal, as well as no longer getting any power over his own household.

Firebrand

Staff Member
Lounge member
Adonai said:
Pindicked said:
Yeah, all this ѕhit doesn't necessarily mean your life will change. I did all of this and am still feeling crappy.

Adonai

BANNED
Again, the main objective here is not that you're not having sex. The problem that you cited is everyone is getting sex and you are not. Others are studying and you dropped out. Others moved out and rent and you still live with your parents. Others are fit and you're, um, "skinny fat(?)". Others are earning money and you're unemployed. As discussed, you posted about your pain in a lot of situational detail, in this your post is a gem on this forum. I don't think your continued virginity is a necessary cause of your suffering but a symptom. The discussion you're going to have with your friends this weekend is so they understand your space in full and can help you.

How is getting a job independence? Its slavery. And its still the same tired old tropes, of rap music, how women demand males to have a house, money, and car. feminiѕt equality is a fake meme, they dont care about equality, they just want males to be mules that beta provide. So its like, the same tired old gender norms of the 50's, where the man has to be a mule, except worse, now he has to work thrice (three times) harder, make less money, and get way less sex and nurturing out of the deal, as well as no longer getting any power over his own household.
...from his friends and parents. I'm not tackling the wider issues of exchanging labour for excess value as dealt by the exchange of capital, this isn't a game of "Adonai investigates the rationale of Liberal Socialism through the literature of John Stuart Mill & Eduard Bernstein". I was talking about independence from his friends and parents. Not working or studying means he earns no money, except maybe a modest youth allowance at 21. not having money means he isn't renting an home of his own, ergo dependence on his parents. He doesn't have a car, ergo dependence on his friends. That, plus an oppressive childhood and he's had no opportunity to develop a sense of self. Note how in his original post he had lots to say about Casper, Ahmed, Joey, his mother and father's personality but only kept it physical about himself? That is indicative of somebody who doesn't have that sense of self to build off. This has nothing to do with your misogynistic framing, this has to do with this seemingly abused and neglected young man's environment and how it existentially influences his psychodynamics.

Body image issues, his sexual identity and his political framing are issues for later.

Yeah, all this ѕhit doesn't necessarily mean your life will change. I did all of this and am still feeling crappy.
That may be the case, but the current state of affairs is certainly contributing this urge to kiss an oncoming locomotive rail engine. "Never see a need without doing something about it" is a known quote by Saint Mary MacKillop from the Sisters of Saint Joseph of the Sacred Heart and "Is a God to live in a dog? No! but the highest are of us. They shall rejoice, our chosen: who sorroweth is not of us. " by Aleister Crowley in Liber AL II 19. If he finds the same pain after he's done something about it then he can tackling that bridge whence arrived at. A failed attempt does not another's make.

Pindicked

Lounge member
So you think me being incel and espresso depresso are both just because I'm practically a basement NEET rather than one causing another?

Adonai

BANNED
So you think me being incel and espresso depresso are both just because I'm practically a basement NEET rather than one causing another?
fuсking bingo, c*nt. You get yourself a sense of self, an existential foundation, then you can build the other ѕhit.