Surrounded by Chads /rant/

Adonai

BANNED
You're probably going to dismiss this as a shittake from a bluepilled soyboy beta cuck but I've been laid so I have that on you.

I read your post and you're really hurting, you got that across and that you're so young with all the opportunities before you makes your attitude all the more tragic. I think the sex thing is kinda one part of a greater issue, an issue of you not having a sense of self. Unlike some others on this forum, you have posted a lot about yourself which, despite the lolcow this forum is, has made me want to understand you specifically for it.

Just some observations, seeing you display language congruent with popular altright narratives.In your absence in a feeling of self, you have bought into the full DEUS VULT meme view of the 'western world' and see liberalism as an attack on that idealised framing of masculinity. Your friend Spook is funny and smart but hit radical leftwing views and degeneracy make it infuriating that those positive traitsget him laid. Likewise, Shroom is reliable and moral but your latent Islamaphobia makes it seem unjust that he seems to be closer to the nuclear family than you, a person of "The West". You're stuck inside quite a bit so when Joey drags you out, you feel more alive but he's a dark libertine and edgy heretic, his immorality doesn't deserve women like you believe. You think that you have all the character of a stable household but society has disadvantaged what privilege who ought have and now you have just your physicality which you feel is unchanging and has condemned you.

Firstoff acne and eczema, as well as scarring as a result, are treatable. Your skin looking blotchy? Get a referral to a dermatologist. You said you feel both skinny and fat? A little bit of exercise can help manage both, those gymcels could help you with that. Get a second orthodontist opinion about your teeth, dental health can effect overall health more than most know. Most people don't need conditioner, you probably do. Those four things would probably help a tonne. With that you probably will have more confidence to get out more which gives you more opportunity to find a job (don't set your standards high, if you are Australian there's a $20 minimum wage so anything can do).With some money saves you can get a car and look for somewhere to rent. It's going to take hard work but if you get some of the way there, you'll feel better about yourself. Once you're there, see if you still feel like a 2/10.

Moreover, how do I break this to you gently? You described your friends' admirable characteristics both physically and behaviourally is a lot of detail. I am probably reading too much into this so take it with some salt but don't diss your mate Spook for being bisexual. Just saying.

Nevertheless, it cannot do you any harm, whether you find somebody for you or not, to gain a sense of self. When you approach women, they're not interacting with the dimensions of your external genitals, they're going to be speaking to you.

Pindicked

Lounge member
You're probably going to dismiss this as a shittake from a bluepilled soyboy beta cuck but I've been laid so I have that on you.

I read your post and you're really hurting, you got that across and that you're so young with all the opportunities before you makes your attitude all the more tragic. I think the sex thing is kinda one part of a greater issue, an issue of you not having a sense of self. Unlike some others on this forum, you have posted a lot about yourself which, despite the lolcow this forum is, has made me want to understand you specifically for it.

Just some observations, seeing you display language congruent with popular altright narratives.In your absence in a feeling of self, you have bought into the full DEUS VULT meme view of the 'western world' and see liberalism as an attack on that idealised framing of masculinity. Your friend Spook is funny and smart but hit radical leftwing views and degeneracy make it infuriating that those positive traitsget him laid. Likewise, Shroom is reliable and moral but your latent Islamaphobia makes it seem unjust that he seems to be closer to the nuclear family than you, a person of "The West". You're stuck inside quite a bit so when Joey drags you out, you feel more alive but he's a dark libertine and edgy heretic, his immorality doesn't deserve women like you believe. You think that you have all the character of a stable household but society has disadvantaged what privilege who ought have and now you have just your physicality which you feel is unchanging and has condemned you.

Firstoff acne and eczema, as well as scarring as a result, are treatable. Your skin looking blotchy? Get a referral to a dermatologist. You said you feel both skinny and fat? A little bit of exercise can help manage both, those gymcels could help you with that. Get a second orthodontist opinion about your teeth, dental health can effect overall health more than most know. Most people don't need conditioner, you probably do. Those four things would probably help a tonne. With that you probably will have more confidence to get out more which gives you more opportunity to find a job (don't set your standards high, if you are Australian there's a $20 minimum wage so anything can do).With some money saves you can get a car and look for somewhere to rent. It's going to take hard work but if you get some of the way there, you'll feel better about yourself. Once you're there, see if you still feel like a 2/10.

Moreover, how do I break this to you gently? You described your friends' admirable characteristics both physically and behaviourally is a lot of detail. I am probably reading too much into this so take it with some salt but don't diss your mate Spook for being bisexual. Just saying.

Nevertheless, it cannot do you any harm, whether you find somebody for you or not, to gain a sense of self. When you approach women, they're not interacting with the dimensions of your external genitals, they're going to be speaking to you.
Awesome, some (((occult))) chadsplained to me I'm a faggot now?

Spook is cool and smart despite being a pinko. Shroom isn't a Muslim, his parents are and it's a good thin for my neck that he didn't take after them. Joey doesn't appreciate what it's like to be denied. That they're degenerates and get laid isn't what hurts, what hurts is the reason why they get laid is the reason why I keep them around. The reasons why they have kept me from killing myself is the reasons they make me want to kill myself.

That doesn't matter if I saw more doctors. The fact that I have to attests to my bad genetics. The same genes that gave me acne, a skinnyfat body and shitty teeth are the same genes that made my jaw tiny, my arms lanky and my eyes lazy. Maybe I will work on my self but you're delusional if you think I can work myself into being an incel in this misandrist, hypergomaous society

Adonai

BANNED
Awesome, some (((occult))) chadsplained to me I'm a faggot now?

Spook is cool and smart despite being a pinko. Shroom isn't a Muslim, his parents are and it's a good thin for my neck that he didn't take after them. Joey doesn't appreciate what it's like to be denied. That they're degenerates and get laid isn't what hurts, what hurts is the reason why they get laid is the reason why I keep them around. The reasons why they have kept me from killing myself is the reasons they make me want to kill myself.

That doesn't matter if I saw more doctors. The fact that I have to attests to my bad genetics. The same genes that gave me acne, a skinnyfat body and shitty teeth are the same genes that made my jaw tiny, my arms lanky and my eyes lazy. Maybe I will work on my self but you're delusional if you think I can work myself into being an incel in this misandrist, hypergomaous society
>implying I'm Jewish
Not since the last time I had a peak at my crotch.

And yeah, my dude, you seem to be really detailed in the physical and behavioural characteristics of your friends.Even if you're primarily attracted to women, you're allowed to appreciate attractive men.

Okay, so let's have a look at what you thought was admirable about your friends that weren't physical that you said got them laid. You admitted that Spook was effeminate, lithe and degenerate so he's the best example that there's more. So he is described as witty, funny, smart and goofy. Shroom is somebody you said doesn't act like a Chad despite his physicality so let's look at his physical charactaristics, he's reserved, respectful, principled and reliable. Joey you recounted to be, despite being into 'immorality' is adventurous, a great musician and is willing to prioritise to the point of dropping current plans hardened by his own struggles.

Now, not concentrating on your virginity, is it possible that you could reflect what of those traits that are in your own character? Again, not prioritising getting laid, is it possible to get a dermatologists' referral, get a second orthodontist opinion, try some daily isometric exercises or jogging before having another go at getting a job? Maybe your friends are well connected, perhaps asking them if they can get you in - Shroom's parents own businesses whom I'm sure would appreciate cheap, lowskill labour.

I'm as much attracted to men as women, I wear substantial glasses, I am myself rather lanky, I've had my fair share of sex regardless. These are not barriers. What will not get you laid is bitter selfloathing and isolation. And at the very least, you have to live with you at all times anyways virgin or not; make that easier and make a you you'd rather live with.

Firebrand

Staff Member
Lounge member
which, despite the lolcow this forum is
.....then why be here? I know you said you're trying to "help" but yeah everything you said is stuff incels already do. It really is bluepilled beta advice.

Once you're there, see if you still feel like a 2/10.
He will, if he does all this ѕhit and still doesn't ascend.

Pindicked

Lounge member
>implying I'm Jewish
Not since the last time I had a peak at my crotch.

And yeah, my dude, you seem to be really detailed in the physical and behavioural characteristics of your friends.Even if you're primarily attracted to women, you're allowed to appreciate attractive men.

Okay, so let's have a look at what you thought was admirable about your friends that weren't physical that you said got them laid. You admitted that Spook was effeminate, lithe and degenerate so he's the best example that there's more. So he is described as witty, funny, smart and goofy. Shroom is somebody you said doesn't act like a Chad despite his physicality so let's look at his physical charactaristics, he's reserved, respectful, principled and reliable. Joey you recounted to be, despite being into 'immorality' is adventurous, a great musician and is willing to prioritise to the point of dropping current plans hardened by his own struggles.

Now, not concentrating on your virginity, is it possible that you could reflect what of those traits that are in your own character? Again, not prioritising getting laid, is it possible to get a dermatologists' referral, get a second orthodontist opinion, try some daily isometric exercises or jogging before having another go at getting a job? Maybe your friends are well connected, perhaps asking them if they can get you in - Shroom's parents own businesses whom I'm sure would appreciate cheap, lowskill labour.

I'm as much attracted to men as women, I wear substantial glasses, I am myself rather lanky, I've had my fair share of sex regardless. These are not barriers. What will not get you laid is bitter selfloathing and isolation. And at the very least, you have to live with you at all times anyways virgin or not; make that easier and make a you you'd rather live with.
Your username, your profile. I suppose you are too low IQ

I keep them as friends because I don't have those traits in me, I'm irredeemable and a physiological failure.

Okay, say that I do everything you say, then I'm just a gymcel with doctors appointments and a shitty job. That doesn't mean in a couple of years I stop being incel. I can't suddenly grow the right skull shape.

A fitter, healthier, employed, independent me is still me.

Lordgoro

Lounge member
Dont BELIEVE the lies of the bluepill... Its ALL CRAP if you are an incel.. Accept your place in life and try to find some meaning or joy in other aspects of life...

Adonai

BANNED
.....then why be here? I know you said you're trying to "help" but yeah everything you said is stuff incels already do. It really is bluepilled beta advice.
Because despite being ridiculed for his long detailed message, it portrays the dimentions of his hurt. Unlike the majority of brief, foul rhetoric on this site, he gave a rationale behind his feelings and the scenario of his life. Such openness shows opportunities for solutions.

Dont BELIEVE the lies of the bluepill... Its ALL CRAP if you are an incel.. Accept your place in life and try to find some meaning or joy in other aspects of life...
You didn't read my messages very well, did you?

Your username, your profile. I suppose you are too low IQ

I keep them as friends because I don't have those traits in me, I'm irredeemable and a physiological failure.

Okay, say that I do everything you say, then I'm just a gymcel with doctors appointments and a shitty job. That doesn't mean in a couple of years I stop being incel. I can't suddenly grow the right skull shape.

A fitter, healthier, employed, independent me is still me.
The majority of the world worship a Jewish deity as well. Busy buggers, aren't they.

You admitted that you learn of your friends, didn't you? Learn interpersonal interactions off them.

Say you're still an incel after all that? You're healthier, employed, independent of your parents and probably as a result, more confident in public. That's what I mean by the lack of sex isn't your problem.

You will still be you but at the very most, this could increase your chances and at the very least, it'll be easier to live with yourself.

Ratbat

Lounge member
I'm new here and I just wanted to vent to people who might actually understand

Does anyone else feel like their options are just made worse just by the company you keep that much better than you?

I have 3 childhood friends that have stuck by me and, apart from my immediate family, were the only ones that even acknowledged my 21st birthday last weekend. We were the group in school that all kinda like history, 40k and other scifi/fantasy ѕhit. I'm already a shitty looking person already, crooked teeth, acne-scarred cheeks, blochy red skinned, tiny shoulders, pot bellied, lanky subhuman but I feel even worse with these 3 guys around me: Casper, Ahmed, and Joey. Let me explain why such great blokes have been my most solid cope keep wanting me to jump in front of a train.

Casper is shortish, skinny and kinda effeminate in the face but he's got a fit, toned, athletic body -lithe and triangular in profile as he surfed and swam a lot- smooth skinned bisexual with natural near-platinum blonde hair and silver blue eyes, moving comfortably in his skin as if always relaxed. He's the youngest of 7 brothers and they're all fuсking brilliant: a doctor, a paralegal, an accountant, a soldier, an engineer and a history major - the eldest 3 already have families with multiple kids each. Casper (nicknamed Spook cos the ghost cartoon) himself studies medicine and despite not being super masculine (he looks fuсking 12 years old while also a commie and a faggot who experiments with drugs) he's smarts, humour, "looking cute" all get him tonnes of females, more than he hooks other dudes. If he doesn't dazzle them with wit he plays the fool and they all fall for it, he's been a wh*re since he was 14. I happen to know he has a huge dick, so I suppose that helps him, one of the sl*ts he had joked she measure his foreskin in litres. His job as a bartender just gives him more opportunities to fuck around. It infuriates me that has everything equipt to have a loving relationship that I haven't gotten near and he uses sex like he pops pills at parties.

Ahmed is a fuсking adonis. He's got copper skin, amber eyes, golden brown hair, a cropped beard, a defined musculature, a head higher than everyone else in the room, board shoulders and boasting a proud posture. Half Persian and half Arab, his two other siblings being sisters, he is the golden only son of his family. His nick name his Shroom because back in year 6 kids found out he was the only one in the class who was circumcised and the name 'mushroom' always stuck. Both his parents are haughty business owners who have supported their kids well. Like Ahmed works at the local library but he doesn't have to. He's studying economics but again, he doesn't have to. He's had 3 girlfriends since he 16, though he said the first one didn't count because it was just sex and the second one didn't count because his conservative Islamic parents felt tension with her but he's stuck with this third one for longer than the others. That he's physically an alpha with bucks hurts me and watching that him and his current girlfriend seem so happy with eachother is just twisting the knife. Unlike Casper, Ahmed isn't even that verbally assertive. He is quiet spoken and kindhearted, which just proves to me that some people don't even need to try, pusѕy just comes to them.

Joey is fun and wild to be around. He has a long mane of wild red hair, emerald green eyes, a wiry build from playing football, always on the move and is a gifted musician. He's a backing guitarist for a local band, when not working as a mechanic, paying his way through university and he's always wearing black, usually a merch tee of some shitty black metal, death metal or extreme metal band, if not some other ѕhit with some Lucifarian, Thelemite or Occult reference. He'sone of those antitheistic ancap types, even calls himself a chaos gnostic. He doesn't have any stable relationship, he tends to just maintain casual relations with the same 3 bitches all the time and just sees sex as a thing to do if he doesn't have anything better to do with his life that night. I hate how it's just some other thing to him now, how he doesn't know the pain of never having that option, never even considering how hard it could be for a less attractive person, let alone a failure of reproduction like me. Him and his twin sister tend to know hard times since his parents divorced when they were 10 and in every other way they help with bad situations but when it comes with my untouched virginity, they tell me to "just go out there" like it's some easy thing or "if I wasn't inside so much and I talked to more girls than games". Depending on the day, he can make me feel the most hopeful and the most angry.

And the thing is, those three have never been with anything under a 7/10, not one of them even Casper with his fuсking statistical legions. All of them are good looking, have healthy, well made bodies, have paying jobs, moved out of their parents' place at 18, all were able to study at least part time and all have had fulfilling sexual relations whether it's Casper's harems or Ahmed's loving monogamy. I have never had a successful job application, I'm still living with my bitch mother and obese father, I'm a university drop out who never learned to drive and my parents look at their only child as an evolutionary failure I'm sure. And I am, I'm never going to find anyone who would love me in any meaningful sense. I look somehow fat and lanky at the same time, my skin is riddled with eczema and scars from acne, I have brittle and greasy black hair, shitty teeth despite having braces for fuсking ever leaving me with a weird overbite that just makes my tiny jawline look worse. I try to hide it with facial hair but it looks so patchy wiry I can't decide if its better or worse. I have a lazy eye that never helps so I have to wear thick glasses to help focus on anything and, as my name suggests, my cock looks like a second naval when I'm soft and I'm 21! No one would want me sexually and the only people who do like me around happen to simultaneously make me feel worse about myself and my shitty situation.

Spook is clever and funny and can always teach you something or make you laugh but when you know that he's getting over a hangover from a night where some femoid or another chad warmed his bed, that hurts.
I can always find some reassurance from Shroom, he's as reliable as the ground beneath my feat and can help in a hard place but when his loving partner is so often at his side wrapped around his neck, that hurts.
Joey is a free spirit and he'll always have an adventure in store, he breaks life up and is always willing to drop previous plans for friends but when those plans was just another night of sex you can't have, that hurts.
Does anyone else have this problem? Surely I'm not the only one who has this dilemma where the ones closest to you who are keeping you going are also the ones that represent the very things that are dragging you down. It's like I'm the token 2/10 fulfilling a 8-9/10 committee's quota sometimes.

It's like I'm more a reject because those around me are just so fuсking perfect. I hate the ones I love.
Ah dude i know how that feels i had a long standing chidhood friend we played 40k to but he grew out.of it i have his space marines now (what army do u colect ? i still play and paint) he was a chad ( sporty athletic talented rugby player had all the girls i was a third wheel he went to private all boys school but he loved me.like a brother (but cos of them.going to uni i lost contact now im completley alone and all his mates got laid all the time i was the wallflower friendzones and had no idea cos im so green never held a girls hand at that point so i just got high and drunk to cover it up i even pretened tobe bi so icould get closer to a girl like in kickass if there still ur mates and they sound like good ones thats still obvs helpful in some.way but it is hard to watch all ur peers achieve the unachievable and be left by the wayside truth is there is no art to it thats why they cant advise u just keep up ur hobbies and try not to think about there achievements as hard as it is u have us on the forum to

Ratbat

Lounge member
The problem is that I don't like my own company. I'm in everyday a failure of the human genome. That's why those 3 have stopped me from taking a very quick flight down a cliff. I can see why whamen would like a funny clever silver haired twink or a quiet middle eastern adonis or a wild satanic guitarist for the same reason they make me feel less ѕhit about life. But the hing that makes them great to be aronud gets them laid and it's torture when that ѕhit inevitably and inadvertently gets rubbed in your face.
I know bro have u told.them.this sorry

Pindicked

Lounge member
The majority of the world worship a Jewish deity as well. Busy buggers, aren't they.
Christianity built western civilisation, Islam conglomerates and saps off civilisation, Judaism destroys civilisation.
You admitted that you learn of your friends, didn't you? Learn interpersonal interactions off them.
So I have to become either a degenerate drugged up wh*re or or just a be so rich my looks can do the talking? Whose low IQ again?
Say you're still an incel after all that? You're healthier, employed, independent of your parents and probably as a result, more confident in public. That's what I mean by the lack of sex isn't your problem.
As an expert on myself, I assess that the pain of not having sex is kinda part of it. Isn't it about you liberal cucks to be "intersectional"?
You will still be you but at the very most, this could increase your chances and at the very least, it'll be easier to live with yourself.
So you're telling me my cope now? You know it's myself in relation to people around me yeah? Maybe you have a point about me being less ѕhit compared to them if I was hired, independent and healthy but I'll still be a bulletproof virgin.

Pindicked

Lounge member
Ah dude i know how that feels i had a long standing chidhood friend we played 40k to but he grew out.of it i have his space marines now (what army do u colect ? i still play and paint) he was a chad ( sporty athletic talented rugby player had all the girls i was a third wheel he went to private all boys school but he loved me.like a brother (but cos of them.going to uni i lost contact now im completley alone and all his mates got laid all the time i was the wallflower friendzones and had no idea cos im so green never held a girls hand at that point so i just got high and drunk to cover it up i even pretened tobe bi so icould get closer to a girl like in kickass if there still ur mates and they sound like good ones thats still obvs helpful in some.way but it is hard to watch all ur peers achieve the unachievable and be left by the wayside truth is there is no art to it thats why they cant advise u just keep up ur hobbies and try not to think about there achievements as hard as it is u have us on the forum to
Cheers, man, you really get it, ay. I'm an Astra Militarum (Cadians), Space Marine (Imperial Fists) and Knights (House Terryn) player. Spook plays Tyranids, Skitarii and Necrons; Shroom plays Sisters of Battle Craftwords and Tau; Joey plays Khorne Daemons, Emperor's Children and Dark Eldar.

I don't know if if they even understand how entrapped by my own physiology I feel. If they do, it's almost as if they're flaunting this ѕhit at me. but if they're oblivious I don't get why they would think I like beingin this situation?

I know bro have u told.them.this sorry
DO you think that would help?

Ratbat

Lounge member
Cheers, man, you really get it, ay. I'm an Astra Militarum (Cadians), Space Marine (Imperial Fists) and Knights (House Terryn) player. Spook plays Tyranids, Skitarii and Necrons; Shroom plays Sisters of Battle Craftwords and Tau; Joey plays Khorne Daemons, Emperor's Children and Dark Eldar.

I don't know if if they even understand how entrapped by my own physiology I feel. If they do, it's almost as if they're flaunting this ѕhit at me. but if they're oblivious I don't get why they would think I like beingin this situation?

I do think it would yeah slip it into a normal chat like im kinda "jealous" of you guys cos i wish i cpuod get a girl and be like can we go to some.conventionz or whatever try and pick up a chick for me ?

Ratbat

Lounge member
Ah awesome.im a total gaurd head cadian catachans etc tanith all that but i collect small armies.made my own campaihn with my dad warhammer is epic sorry lol and theres loads of girls into it now i think

Ratbat

Lounge member

I think they just dont see it as.a big deal because they have no trouble and when u have something u dont miss it or think its a problem for others i really think tellin them this would help

Adonai

BANNED
Christianity built western civilisation, Islam conglomerates and saps off civilisation, Judaism destroys civilisation.

So I have to become either a degenerate drugged up wh*re or or just a be so rich my looks can do the talking? Whose low IQ again?

As an expert on myself, I assess that the pain of not having sex is kinda part of it. Isn't it about you liberal cucks to be "intersectional"?

So you're telling me my cope now? You know it's myself in relation to people around me yeah? Maybe you have a point about me being less ѕhit compared to them if I was hired, independent and healthy but I'll still be a bulletproof virgin.
<ignores historical smooth brainness>

No, work on your humour, and your wit like Spook. Keep to your morals reliably like Shroom. Allow the adventurous abandon that Joey had. You said that they bring this out in you, that means its in you. Learn off them. Even if you don't get laid, these are helpful interpersonal skills. I am on the tism spectrum, I too had to learn these interpersonal skills.

Tell me, are your current copes working? I'm giving you are reflection you can make eye contact with in the mirror.

The breadpilling comes later.

Ratbat

Lounge member
<ignores historical smooth brainness>

No, work on your humour, and your wit like Spook. Keep to your morals reliably like Shroom. Allow the adventurous abandon that Joey had. You said that they bring this out in you, that means its in you. Learn off them. Even if you don't get laid, these are helpful interpersonal skills. I am on the tism spectrum, I too had to learn these interpersonal skills.

Tell me, are your current copes working? I'm giving you are reflection you can make eye contact with in the mirror.

The breadpilling comes later.
Solid advice there to take the best qualities from.ur peers.but retain your individuality to

Adonai

BANNED
Solid advice there to take the best qualities from.ur peers.but retain your individuality to
Your suggestion for him to let his friends let them know they make him feel like ѕhit is also a smart move. By the sounds of it, these are good lads who don't want @Pindicked here to feel ѕhit. This weekend, play a game of Kill Team will some beer and pretzels. Later than night tell them everything you told us (perhaps in less hostile framing) and I will bet that those three will get you places.

BTW, by the sounds of it, they'll probably get you a job, they'll probably get you into a sport, they'll probably offer you a place to live eventually help with your driving.

Also Ahmed sounds hot from the description, Iblis Ackbar.

Ratbat

Lounge member
Your suggestion for him to let his friends let them know they make him feel like ѕhit is also a smart move. By the sounds of it, these are good lads who don't want @Pindicked here to feel ѕhit. This weekend, play a game of Kill Team will some beer and pretzels. Later than night tell them everything you told us (perhaps in less hostile framing) and I will bet that those three will get you places.

BTW, by the sounds of it, they'll probably get you a job, they'll probably get you into a sport, they'll probably offer you a place to live eventually help with your driving.

Also Ahmed sounds hot from the description, Iblis Ackbar.
Thanks i thin we can help u brother tbh i just wanna play kill team and get drunk im done with girls lol jfl