Summer crush

Ravio

Niga cat
When i was 13 yo i went with my parents in a house we used to rent every year for summer, at first i was sad cause there wasn't other kids to play with, i gave up on having a fun holiday when a week after we arrived another family took the house next to ours, i was happy to know they had a 14 yo son.
We had to know each other in the next 2 weeks and found out we had lots of interest in common, playing yu-gi-oh cards, pokèmon for nintendo ecc. Everything was perfect until this girl came out of nowhere, she dwelt a bit far frome out houses, from that moment every day we used to play together, i had a instant crush on her.
Summer was approaching so my parents organized this barbecue on the beach where i was planning on tell her my feelings with a classic letter (how romantic),i made it sure to take her to private place to talk but she rejected me with a:"I like you but as a friend ehehe".
The same night i went to my friend to say goodbye and to relate to him on what happened, he told me that she had to kissed him twice in the last 2 days. I had no resentment towards him cause he wasn't even trying to impress her, i was just jelous...

4 years later....

Same place, same period,this time she fucked that guy, every summer from that point was the same but with a different guy... i came to a point where i had to refuse to go in that place for my vacation, when my parents asked me why i just used to tell them it was starting to get "boring". Fu*k that hoe.

setlin

Incels.Net Junior
Awww shit dude, that sounds awful. I can totally understand why you wouldn't wanna go there anymore, seeing her with other guys would just be rubbing salt in your wounds. It always sucks to get rejected

Ravio

Niga cat
Fun fact, one time we even had this truth or dare game where she asked me if i was ever rejected by a girl, she just laughed when i said she did it. Yeah, why she shoul've remembered how pathetic i was just a couple years back...

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Ravio said:
Fun fact, one time we even had this truth or dare game where she asked me if i was ever rejected by a girl, she just laughed when i said she did it. Yeah, why she shoul've remembered how pathetic i was just a couple years back...
Just be confident bro.