[suifuel] average foid don't even remenber dude who take her first time

GameDevCel

Mr Edgy McEdgyLord
some highlights

mm188

129 points · 10 hours ago

They believe one study by the family research council or some other trad one about how the first time creates a pair bond. They have no meta-analysis and this organization has a clear agenda but that doesn't wake these losers up from their pathetic fantasies. We have to shame them out of them.
I wonder if they ever get to the point where they "acend" and it turns out to be a embarrassing forgettable sexual debut as is common, what happens to their worldview? Do they make excuses? Do fall into existensial depression realising that sex isn't a magic, religious experiance but something that can be bad as well as good?
Oh muffin. First time was completely forgettable and absolutely non magical. Even though I was with the guy for a few years, I most definitely don’t think about him at all. Let alone worship him. (Barf)
onearmwonderr

5 points · 9 hours ago

they have such a warped idea of virginity....i “lost” mine to a guy i didn’t care about, the whole notion gave me intense anxiety and i wanted to do it so i’d be less nervous w somebody i actually cared about. he basically did the minimum, was rough w me, lasted like 2 seconds, and then didn’t finish me because he made me bleed so much.
i don’t worship him, i usually forget he exists. directly AFTER the incident, i told him to leave à la jon hamm in bridesmaids lmao.
ik they’d argue that i’m just a wh*re and deserved the bad experience and that it’s not common, but hey—that’s incels for you!

GameDevCel

Mr Edgy McEdgyLord
comik300

3 points · 11 hours ago

The guy who takes someone's virginity is almost never special to that person. The experience itself is usually forgettable and awkward.
level 1
dynamite8100

3 points · 11 hours ago

I took someones virginity almost by accident (a few dates then hook-up) Never slept or spoke to each other again.
I imagine she just wanted it gone.

God take me out of this world, i had enough

Panther

Synthetic Embrace
    108/300
Panther said:
"TeeHee chill dude it's just a hymen TEEHEEEEE!!!!"
man everything i had put value in, has no value in clow world, fuck, virginity means nothing, marriage means nothing, modesty means nothing, happines means nothing
Welcome to hell planet. Where everyone has become a desensitized nihilist, and nothing means anything anymore.

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
    149/300
GameDevCel said:
Panther said:
man everything i had put value in, has no value in clow world, fuck, virginity means nothing, marriage means nothing, modesty means nothing, happines means nothing
Welcome to hell planet. Where everyone has become a desensitized nihilist, and nothing means anything anymore.
LIVE for the LITTLE PLEASURES you can SQUEEZE and FORCE from the world, nothing else

GameDevCel

Mr Edgy McEdgyLord
GameDevCel said:
Panther said:
and people wonder why is the west dying?

serious most people watch rick and morty and think "oh yeah bro nothing matters so i will do whatever i want, lolzzzz i'm su smart"

Panther

Synthetic Embrace
    108/300
Panther said:
GameDevCel said:

serious most people watch rick and morty and think "oh yeah bro nothing matters so i will do whatever i want, lolzzzz i'm su smart"
The west already died imo, it's in the beginning stages of decaying now i believe. The decay will last for a long period of time.

GameDevCel

Mr Edgy McEdgyLord
GameDevCel said:
Panther said:

The west already died imo, it's in the beginning stages of decaying now i believe. The decay will last for a long period of time.
after i had saw what i considered to be the pinnacle of femininity to fall from grace and be transformed into a wh*re, YES
WE ARE ON THE DECLINE, AND AIN'T NO FIXING IT

fuck, we are so fucked

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
    149/300
GameDevCel said:
Panther said:

Its been DEAD since the 90s!!! JUST wish it would fcking LAY down and accept it!

Panther

Synthetic Embrace
    108/300
Panther said:
GameDevCel said:

Its been DEAD since the 90s!!! JUST wish it would fcking LAY down and accept it!
It's been cast out of heaven into the fires of hell, but its citizens make believe that they're in heaven.

GeraltOfRivia

114/300
Virginity was valuable back in the day and not so uncommon, but now finding a virgin girl is near impossible. Hell, you would have better chances in finding bigfoot.