Suggestion: The government makes everyone marry

Whatshappeningtome25

Incels.Net Novice
Not everyone wants to marry. It will start another rebellion against government where people feel they are being oppressed and are being forced to marry.

I don't want someone to love me because they are forced to do so.

albie

Incels.Net Regular
I don't want to get married. I opt out. I opt in for assisted suіcіde. I wanna be Soylent Green!

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
I would prefer social pressure into marriage, like it used to be in times of morales and religion. Also making slut-shaming a thing again and promoting hostility to premarital sex.

Government will require new taxes to enforce all that stuff. I'm for reprogramming NPCs.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
I would prefer social pressure into marriage, like it used to be in times of morales and religion. Also making slut-shaming a thing again and promoting hostility to premarital sex.

Government will require new taxes to enforce all that stuff. I'm for reprogramming NPCs.
naggerfiggot21 said:
you can't just force people to love you, and it's not the governments problem that you doesn't have a wife
Daily reminder that females become emotionally attached to those who fuck them and especially to the first one.

TheWowkster420

Incels.Net Junior
True, if it's a government matter it would probably be a drain, the lack of religion in society is the problem since if it's individual families telling their kids to get married, then people would get married.

blkpillpres

Incels.Net Junior
Whatshappeningtome25 said:
I don't want someone to love me because they are forced to do so.
1. Love doesn't exist, the irony of someone on an incel forum speaking as though it does (I see this all too much), I see too many guys flip flopping and jumping from being black pilled and blue pilled in their rhetoric whenever it suits them, in another thread you'll be making all these evolution psychology points, but in this thread you speak as if love exists when based on the black pill we know its all just lust, and the chemical reactions induced by our brain to give us the "illusion of love".

2. Most "love" in the past literally only lasted because couples were essentially FORCED to be together.

In the days when women weren't allowed to work and vote, men had a monopoly over physical (labor, protection, etc) and material (trade, income, etc) resources

Women in that time (and still today) have a monopoly over sexual and reproductive resources

Both parties would leverage our "exclusive resources" that we monopolized as a means to bargain, men really want sex and want to have children, women really want resources, comfort and protection, there was a balance between the sexes. Combine that with the social restrictions placed on society as a whole (shaming of infidelity, shaming female promiscuity, etc) and you have a recipe for "someone loving you for you", because YOU ARE REASONABLY ALL THEY CAN GET

That's the truth of the matter, love was never real, and people didn't have "stronger relationships" in the past, people weren't "more committed" in the past, PEOPLE MERELY HAD MORE RESTRICTIONS PLACED ON THEM THAT LIMITED THEIR OPTIONS (especially women). Women weren't "better" in the past, we just had more control over them, nobody actually "loves you for you" and nobody actually "loves". The less options you have, and the more that "breaking relationships contracts" are frowned upon in a society, the more likely people are to stay together and choose their mates for less shallow reasons

So OP @TheWowkster420 is right, it would be better if marriage was enforced, and I'd have no problem with it, so long as no fault divorce was removed from law and women were legally obligated to have sex with their partners at least 2 times a week. Those restrictions would curb women's promiscuity and ensure that they could not use some kind of BS loophole while trying to break the rules like refusing to have sex with their partner or divorcing them for no reason so that they can leave and go back to finding more dick. Breaking the contract (including infidelity) should be punishable with a jail sentence

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Baby steps. I'd like to just make small changes, such as stopping this new "ghosting" culture that has taken root nowadays. All I ask is for cunts to have some modicum of accountability in their actions. 2019 is just people hitting the block button judging you without even giving you a fair story. Let's fix that before we decide to start forcing marriages on people.