Stupid Bitch

Destrudo (Hngh)

Incels.Net Novice

At first I was intrigued with how she used "actually" like a twitter dumpster skank. I looked at her profile and she's looking for simp points for being rаped, while showing her tits and saying she kissed at 14 and confessed she got a vibrator for a gift at 16. Now I'm not saying rаpes good or its not bad, that's unfortunate but either you asked for it the way you're acting or you're lying or playing off of it because rаpe victims don't act all whorey you know. Maybe shes just a dumb bitch.

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master

At first I was intrigued with how she used "actually" like a twitter dumpster skank. I looked at her profile and she's looking for simp points for being rаped, while showing her tits and saying she kissed at 14 and confessed she got a vibrator for a gift at 16. Now I'm not saying rаpes good or its not bad, that's unfortunate but either you asked for it the way you're acting or you're lying or playing off of it because rаpe victims don't act all whorey you know. Maybe shes just a dumb bitch.
Of course its a landwhale, jfl

Destrudo (Hngh)

Incels.Net Novice
Destrudo (Hngh) said:

Of course its a landwhale, jfl
She's so obese that she can only subliminally make help me messages by complaining about incel forums 10 times a day because the fat grease welded her hand to her phone and the charger to the wall making her a disgusting new age cyborg fat stupid bitch.

TournelHenry

Incels.Net Novice

because rаpe victims don't act all whorey you know.
Wrong. rаpe victims don't act in any particular way. This wrong misconception add to the trouble rаpe victims face when trying to get justice. People react to trauma in different ways and not everyone let's it determine their entire life.
That being said, she's still still a dumb bitch I guess and I hope she wasn't lying about being rаped because that's just as bad as being the rаpist.

Destrudo (Hngh)

Incels.Net Novice
Destrudo (Hngh) said:

because rаpe victims don't act all whorey you know.
Wrong. rаpe victims don't act in any particular way. This wrong misconception add to the trouble rаpe victims face when trying to get justice. People react to trauma in different ways and not everyone let's it determine their entire life.
That being said, she's still still a dumb bitch I guess and I hope she wasn't lying about being rаped because that's just as bad as being the rаpist.
Well if she was rаped and is willing to talk about herself and be promiscuous like that then thats like someone who was beaten who's therapy includes ripping off drug dealers.