Stupid ass normies and foids

Sipho

Incels.Net Junior
One of my friends got the coronavirus from going outside by Uber and the driver kept coughing and ѕhit. His gf was kept calling him asking if she could visit even though he was diagnosed with the virus. Like could women be any stupider?

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
It's like when the pope said that priests should go out and see the sick and the dying. This, after I took history and learnt that the mortality rate of the priest population was significantly higher than any other. I think it was like 2/3. Jesus won't save them and he sure as hell won't save this bitch.

Hidden

Incels.Net Master
One of my friends got the coronavirus from going outside by Uber and the driver kept coughing and ѕhit. His gf was kept calling him asking if she could visit even though he was diagnosed with the virus. Like could women be any stupider?
Holes do anything for chad, mainly due to halo effect. Even if he got black plague, she would still visit her.

Note that foids during the black death were one of the reasons who let the virus spread faster.

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
Sipho said:
Holes do anything for chad, mainly due to halo effect. Even if he got black plague, she would still visit her.

Note that foids during the black death were one of the reasons who let the virus spread faster.
Truly a blight on this planet. I hope man can wise up and replace the other half.

Sipho

Incels.Net Junior
It's like when the pope said that priests should go out and see the sick and the dying. This, after I took history and learnt that the mortality rate of the priest population was significantly higher than any other. I think it was like 2/3. Jesus won't save them and he sure as hell won't save this bitch.
At this point these npcs are stupid enough to throw their lives away for social interaction and it’s disgusting. Fine by me, I won’t be missing these bitches

Hidden

Incels.Net Master
Hidden said:
Sipho said:

Truly a blight on this planet. I hope man can wise up and replace the other half.
Realistic robot waifus are not so far from happening.

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
KhhvForEternity said:
At this point these npcs are stupid enough to throw their lives away for social interaction and it’s disgusting. Fine by me, I won’t be missing these bitches
I'm indifferent. Let it all burn I say.

Sipho

Incels.Net Junior
Sipho said:

Nasty ass foids. My friend is just a normie (7/10) so she’s just desperate for dick at this point

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
KhhvForEternity said:
Hidden said:

Realistic robot waifus are not so far from happening.
Yes but we also need ectogenesis, if we had artificial wombs they would be obsolete. "Womanhood" as we know it would cease to exist, all that would be left is man and his will. At that point I would love to see all government programmes and funding toward females drop. If men tried to flirt with or be tempted by them fines would be sent out. Indifference would be drilled into them through knowledge, wisdom and education. Males would study in separate schools to foids.
Effectively they would exist throughout society as ghosts, remnants of a by gone era. Cast out and forgotten.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
They lack brains and consciusness, that's why they do retаrded things.

If with have a pandemic with the ebola virus, women will still have sex and kiss with their infected Chads.