Stumbled across this website out of curiosity

Man

Incels.Net Junior
Hello there, I managed to stumble across this website when I watched some unflattering videos on YouTube about these sites

To those who are curious, no I am not an incel though I am relatively attractive just to clarify
But am here to tell the news that looks is not everything a girl likes, it is a factor.

I don't quite understand the issue of involuntary celibacy so can I ask some questions?
1. Has a girl even shown atleast a mild sign of attraction towards your person?
2. What is the reason for you becoming involuntarily celibate?
3. What do you expect will happen in the near/distant future?

Please I am just a guy asking some simple questions for those who have it hard on relationships such as this.

Thank you, Have a nice day lads

Chad the Impaler

Incels.Net Novice
Welcome fellow normie. I’ve been here a couple days also seeking to understand these guys. And hopefully give them some sort of insight from the perspective of someone who’s had healthy relationships.

Reactions: Man

Che

Staff
1. Has a girl even shown atleast a mild sign of attraction towards your person?
Only ugly and obese women even though that I'm muscular

2. What is the reason for you becoming involuntarily celibate
Because women only see 20% of Males as Men, the others are just genitc failures (according to women)

3. What do you expect will happen in the near/distant future?
I'm looksmaxing so i hope I'll ascend

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Truth be told, a waitress kind of flirted with me one time. She was 40 or 50 and a cougar. I was kinda not really feeling a boner at that time, so I didnt ask for her number.

I regret it to this day and when I think about it I want to commit suіcіde. My rational mind is always fighting with my emotional mind. My emotional mind says I had a chance. But my rational mind reminds me of all the times I thought I had a chance, but end up getting ghosted or told she has a boyfriend. Then I tell myself...its the same. No such thing as good single women. All single women are entitled, so the only women that are good women are not single, thus I have no chance. I tell myself she would have either ghosted or told me she has boyfriend.

Then I tried to look her on facebook could not find.

This is the mindset us incels have to deal with. Society is against us and our own minds conspire against us, we are tormented souls.

incellus

Incels.Net Regular
I stumbled across this site last year as I was collecting bookmarks for incel-oriented sites and subreddits. Back then there was almost no activity, so I just saved the bookmark and moved on.

A couple of days ago, I was cleaning out those bookmarks, removing sites and subreddits that had gone away. I was surprised to find this site had become somewhat active. I decided to go ahead join, since there was no elaborate approval process involving essays, vetting, etc. (The only problematic part of the joining process was having to use one of my gmail addys rather than my preferred outlook.com.)

I guess I should add that I'm a full-fledged incel.

Man

Incels.Net Junior
Hey mates, thank you for your answers

I don't understand 20% of men get the women? I don't think it works that way though

Being muscular doesn't mean you attract women instantly, you need to approach them

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Both of you are correct and blackpilled.

In high school I wasnt muscular but high-tier norman. As high-tier norman, woman approach. Women never approach sub7s though. Its over for sub6s.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Hey mates, thank you for your answers

I don't understand 20% of men get the women? I don't think it works that way though

Being muscular doesn't mean you attract women instantly, you need to approach them
Its true that more than 20% of women get girlfriends. Only 20% actually reproduce though, most are cucked by chad. Also, the males that do get girlfriend had to struggle and read endless dating advice.

80/20 rule says females only desire 20% of males. But some females will settle for sub7s.

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
1. Yes
2. My reason for becoming voluntarily celibate are physical health ailments, religion and total lack of attraction/sex drive
3. Nothing, have abandoned the thoughts of relationship or marriage.

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
Truth be told, a waitress kind of flirted with me one time. She was 40 or 50 and a cougar. I was kinda not really feeling a boner at that time, so I didnt ask for her number.

I regret it to this day and when I think about it I want to commit suіcіde. My rational mind is always fighting with my emotional mind. My emotional mind says I had a chance. But my rational mind reminds me of all the times I thought I had a chance, but end up getting ghosted or told she has a boyfriend. Then I tell myself...its the same. No such thing as good single women. All single women are entitled, so the only women that are good women are not single, thus I have no chance. I tell myself she would have either ghosted or told me she has boyfriend.

This is the mindset us incels have to deal with. Society is against us and our own minds conspire against us, we are tormented souls.
At what stage did those thinking patterns start?

love

Femoid

Do you usually base your attraction to women based on if you have a boner or not?

Chad the Impaler

Incels.Net Novice
Guys, I know this sounds quite cliche but have any of you tried to actively flirt with a girl?
Yep. In my journey through this mystical land I’ve discovered a lot. Incels do make an attempt to get out and talk to women and all that jazz, I would say they put in more work than anyone I’ve ever met. No one can hold a candle to Chris Chan and the infamous attraction sign, but these dudes put time in. They’re a lot more intellectual than I was initially lead to believe, though I don’t agree with the majority of what they say, at least they’ve been kind enough to give me a platform to spew my blasphemous heathenry like the serpent I am. If you’re not willing to challenge your views how strong can they really be, after all. I definitely don’t belong in this place but they haven’t broken out the pitch forks and continue to surprise me here and there.

But uhh yea, you didn’t ask for half that answer. Yes, they make the attempt.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Guys, I know this sounds quite cliche but have any of you tried to actively flirt with a girl?
Yes, that is why I dont believe myself to be a chad.

I have flirted with over 100 women, even gotten numbers. They all ghost me or tell me I'm not their type.

That is why I didn't bother with the restaurant girl. Blackpill says if a woman wants chad, she will ask for his number. She never asked for my number, so I said why bother, she probably has a boyfriend anyway, all the good women are taken. It was dumb but incels cant win anyway, if I did ask, she probably would have just rejected me like all the others. Hindsight is 20/20 and I should have manned up and got rejected anyway, but its hard to think clearly when you are doomed as incel. I was reading PUA at the time, it said to never ask a girl for her number and let her approach. So I figured I'd wait a while and go back to the restaurant, but 1 month later she no longer worked there. She was 40 or 50 and I wasn't really that attracted to her anyway, still I hate myself for not even trying.

I also know a bit about evolutionary psychology, and how women behave, women flirt inherently it has no meaning. It is like how women want incels to lust after their sexy clothes...it has no meaning, they just want to feel powerful thats all. When 2 Las Vegas showgirls are holding a guys arms, it has no meaning, they just want to feel powerful and sexy and or get his money. When women flirt it is usually to make themselves feel powerful and sexy, thus it has no indication of if she is actually available or not.

Last edited: