Strung Along For Some wh*re's Ego

Pnuthed

I'm so sick of having sl*ts pretend to be interested in me when we're alone. I think I'm finally beyond falling for it.

I'm an ugly bastard. People never have failed to remind me of this throughout my entire life. Puberty turned me into a sex crazed monster. I wasn't as bad looking when I was younger, but there were plenty of other revolting traits apparently. No one would have anything to do with me.

But once in a while someone pretends to show interest. I try to be cool and not build my hopes up. I try to ignore obvious signals. Then my sexual deprivation kicks off and I basically lose my mind. I dare to hope. All I have to do is return the attraction signals THAT THEY ALREADY SENT ME. I play it safe.

They act like I'm out of my mind. They tell their friends how gross I am. I become a laughingstock among the group and am cruelly cast out. I can't imagine why human beings do this to each other.

Thanks for listening. :(

NeverGoodEnough

I agree. These basic Stacy's just think they can toy around with us because we dont fit with their "perfect" standards. They're only being nice because they want the attention, but when ѕhit starts getting serious we automatically become the "creeps".

NeverGoodEnough said:
I agree. These basic Stacy's just think they can toy around with us because we dont fit with their "perfect" standards. They're only being nice because they want the attention, but when ѕhit starts getting serious we automatically become the "creeps".
You have a point. These bitches don’t understand us, they can go look for the attention they want somewhere else. wh*res.

Pnuthed

NeverGoodEnough said:
For me, if a person repulses me, I do not want them to think I find them attractive. My standards are low, so if, say, a 400 pounder with one eye and one leg with festering sores all over the stump makes eyes at me, I will likely not be attracted. Do I want this person to flirt with me? NO. I want them to leave me alone so they can have a chance for love elsewhere. And if I'm grossed out by someone why do I want them moping around, pining? No thanks.

Don't get it.