Stronk incels vs. the bluepill illness.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Bluepill illness says that go to cafe, be stronk, Chat about the breeze, chat and discuss logics like europeans.

It's like...fuck that ѕhit. I know what my NEEDS are. I want a stronk, but feminine woman and I want nothing more than to be spooned by a female. I want a stronk, yet loving woman in a relationship with me.

Even if I was a super genius like N. Tesla. Fuck that european idea of going to a coffee table, discussing logics all day...get out of here with that ѕhit. I'm not gonna spend all my days denying my needs.

Thats why I call it a bluepill illness. It denies your needs. Its like, if there is a social gathering...bluepill says Just stay calm bro, act civilized, chat and discuss logics like europeans. When in actually, i feel a nigga moment in my veins BECAUSE everyone keeps denying that my needs are important. Its like I dont want to pretend to be normal like n. tesla. I want people to acknoledge my needs and not brush it off like its unimportant, when in fact, conversations in meaningless social gatherings are whats unimportant!

Discuss.

B_C4

Human intimacy is a need but so is socialization. Going to coffee shops and talking logics is just a way to fill the latter.

Of course in both cases there are going to be individuals who don’t require as much as the avg. When this is ignored it can lead to suffering.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Im fine with socializing, my problem is the bluepills who try to minimize incel needs and just say "socialize bro". My primary need is a girlfriend, socializing is my secondary need. Everyone has different needs, my needs are about ME and what I need...bluepills try to force everyone into the same box of needs, which is totally unempathic.

B_C4

Im fine with socializing, my problem is the bluepills who try to minimize incel needs and just say "socialize bro". My primary need is a girlfriend, socializing is my secondary need. Everyone has different needs, my needs are about ME and what I need...bluepills try to force everyone into the same box of needs, which is totally unempathic.
Yeah it sounds like they are trying to substitute the intimacy with socialization. Which I get it bc they both involve people but not quite the same. Honestly probs guilty of it myself.
You are right it really doesn’t consider variants among people. Which is how it should be