straight from the horses moth

ortharzeal

Incels.Net Grandmaster
"Umm sweaty shallow w*men exist, if you stumble on w*men like this, you are a bad person yourself. I'm not like that, I akchually prefer 4'8 bald 50 y.o. Indian janitors with beer guts, it just so happens that my current boyfriend is a Tyrannosaurus Rex".

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
"Umm sweaty shallow w*men exist, if you stumble on w*men loke this, you are a bad person yourself. I'm not like that, I akchually prefer 4'8 bald 50 y.o. Indian janitors with beer guts, it just so happens that my current boyfriend is a Tyrannosaurus Rex".
:soycuck: :soycuck: :soycuck: :soycuck: :soycuck: :soycuck:
NO NO NO INKLER. JUST. JUST RESPECT M'TOILET.

1557209643053.jpg

ortharzeal

Incels.Net Grandmaster
ortharzeal said:
"Umm sweaty shallow w*men exist, if you stumble on w*men loke this, you are a bad person yourself. I'm not like that, I akchually prefer 4'8 bald 50 y.o. Indian janitors with beer guts, it just so happens that my current boyfriend is a Tyrannosaurus Rex".
:soycuck: :soycuck: :soycuck: :soycuck: :soycuck: :soycuck:
NO NO NO INKLER. JUST. JUST RESPECT M'TOILET.

View attachment 26938
"Poor hygiene" cried the cell of the hivemind that got millions infested with Corona-chan due to not washing their hands.
"You are an asshole" said the cuck that defends an ideology that has killed more than a billion people.
"You are too scared" said the valiant knight and the scourge of muh soggy knee while hiding behind a cartoon profile picture on a platform that defends this SJW from any challenging opinions.

"Projection" cry all these NPCs after getting "unpacked".

NoHopeNoFear

pratyekabuddhacel
Wincel said:
Holes are literally demons. The only purpose they serve is sex slaves.
Their only purpose is to keep us in kamaloka, to emit taṇhā, and to eventually keep us trapped in dukkha.
Worse, we're not even in kamaloka we're in bhuloka. Literal ѕhit.
Being incel and conquering all need or being a """""MGTOW""""" and conquering all need is a noble and worthy pursuit as one is given the opportunity to become a pratyekabuddha