Straight from the horse mouth.

wizardcel

lolicon, transager and anti aoc advocate
    124/131
Women have access to fake up. Most foids are ugly as fuck without all the products they apply on their faces. Then there's angle frauding. Foids are masters at deception, they're always hiding their true self behind artificial crap.

By the way, their fuсking beauty products use petroleum derivatives. The media usually forgets to bring that ѕhit up.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
    131/300
Women have access to fake up. Most foids are ugly as fuck without all the products they apply on their faces. Then there's angle frauding. Foids are masters at deception, they're always hiding their true self behind artificial crap.

By the way, their fuсking beauty products use petroleum derivatives. The media usually forgets to bring that ѕhit up.
Those beauty products are tested in animals. Totally unnaceptable.

Oogabooga

Asphyxiation Fetish Cel
    135/300
I just want peace. I'm gonna try and whitepill/stoicismmaxx to the point that nothing really affects me anymore. I will become the Incel Buddha. ѕhit, if I made an actual religion, I might be able to get some fanatic cultist pusѕy to ascend, hopefully I'd be whitepilled enough to resist lest I undermine my philosophy.

ronman12

89/139
because if they had the gall to actually look beyond the pictures, they'd reach the "Bio" section, where men list their height, their accomplishments, their hobbies while foids list their requirements and lack of a personality. But point THAT out and you get called an incel