(Storytime) I have to be honest about something.

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
As the World gets worse, the sheep get stupider, and some shyster makes a profit.
There is this Forum.
It is easy to get lost in a World where the color of the sky should´ve been strong red, instead of blue.
Even if you´re a hardcore solitude seeking hermit like me, the social aspect is still part of being human.
It is nice to have people you can relate to, be it on a personal level, having common tastes in music, games, anime, and what not...

A place where you can vent, share stuff, and act edgy.
I believe it is the peak of our inner selfs.
IRL is too restricted and since this is a normie World, there is really nothing out there for me social-wise.
So i´d like to thank the admin, and the users of this Forum.

It really feels like being at home.
This small chamber must be protected at all costs.

I also send a shout out to some of the members at .co for being the same, even tho i am permanently banned there.
That´s all i have to say for now.

Browse The Fuck On!

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
As the World gets worse, the sheep get stupider, and some shyster makes a profit.
There is this Forum.
It is easy to get lost in a World where the color of the sky should´ve been strong red, instead of blue.
Even if you´re a hardcore solitude seeking hermit like me, the social aspect is still part of being human.
It is nice to have people you can relate to, be it on a personal level, having common tastes in music, games, anime, and what not...

A place where you can vent, share stuff, and act edgy.
I believe it is the peak of our inner selfs.
IRL is too restricted and since this is a normie World, there is really nothing out there for me social-wise.
So i´d like to thank the admin, and the users of this Forum.

It really feels like being at home.
This small chamber must be protected at all costs.

I also send a shout out to some of the members at .co for being the same, even tho i am permanently banned there.
That´s all i have to say for now.

Browse The Fuck On!

Agreed 100 percent...
tenor.gif