[Story Time] My Blackpill Pummeling In High School.

StoicNihilist

Disillusioned Misanthrope. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
My full realization/decent into the "blackpill" started fairly young, when my buddy invited me to a party back in our senior year of high school for the first time because I had access to a large amount of alcohol and cigarettes. Apparently a popular Chad in my school heard about my stash and wanted to invite me to his house party while his parents were out of town. It was a fairly large party for high schoolers. We were all drinking and socializing, then suddenly some foids suggested we play a game of "spin the bottle/7 minutes in heaven" which includes spending 7 minutes in a closet and making out/sex after being randomly selected by a spinning bottle. It was a graduation party pretty much, so everyone there wanted to try everything out and go wild.

Here's the thing, everyone there was fairly attractive, and they seemed to have forgoten I was there. Once they realized, the foids started talking about making me leave the party and walk home (despite the party only being possible because of me). But my buddy who invited me protested and the foids eventually came to a compromise that they only had to high five or fist bump me if I was who the bottle landed on.

What insued was probably the most awkward 2 hours of my life. Most of the dudes in the party got to make out with women and feel some tits and ass, a few guys even got laid, while I just sat there awkwardly getting high fives and fist bumps. I should have spared my dignity and left, but being fully subscribed to normie bluepilled advice I thought that if I had a sense of humor, acted like a gentleman, and tried to be a "good sport" one of them would take pity and at least give me a kiss on the cheek. It never happened.

That night really fucked with me... that experience was so formative on my view of women and sexuality that it still gives me flashbacks that make me cringe to this day. I was still pretty bluepilled at that point, but that set in motion the realization something just wasn't quite right. That experience slapped me right in the fuсking face with a blackpill sledgehammer.

:backpill: :backpill: :backpill:

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Lesson learned, never go to parties or normie gatherings. It's just RageFuel in the end. Unless you want to experience brutal black pills.

Most of the dudes in the party got to make out with women and feel some tits and ass, a few guys even got laid, while I just sat there awkwardly getting high fives and fist bumps. I should have spared my dignity and left, but being fully subscribed to normie bluepilled advice I thought that if I had a sense of humor, acted like a gentleman, and tried to be a "good sport" one of them would take pity and at least give me a kiss on the cheek. It never happened.
The most brutal part of this story ngl.

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
Damn, this story actually filled me up with rage tbh... This is why i stay well clear of parties because they will just rebel against me for my social disadvantages or looks, fuck that ѕhit... I don't know what the fuck i would've done being in that situation, i would've just got up and walked off before my anger boiled over more.. This world is so goddamn tempting, i swear...

Total

Incels.Net Novice
Heavy and sad. If that happened to me i would feel like autist outsider which i really was or am still. At least you weren't called a retаrd few times in your youth by a foids.

TPEcel

Incels.Net Novice
"What's wrong, don't you like pusѕy?" They should all drink battery acid.

Last edited:

StoicNihilist

Disillusioned Misanthrope. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Damn, this story actually filled me up with rage tbh... This is why i stay well clear of parties because they will just rebel against me for my social disadvantages or looks, fuck that ѕhit... I don't know what the fuck i would've done being in that situation, i would've just got up and walked off before my anger boiled over more.. This world is so goddamn tempting, i swear...
Yeah bro, I wish I knew that...

This was my first and pretty much only "real party" I've been to. If you're an ugly autist then nothing will blackpill you more than large social gatherings with women. This life is hell. Why must we suffer like this?

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
Saint Mentalcel said:
Yeah bro, I wish I knew that...

This was my first and pretty much only "real party" I've been to. If you're an ugly autist then nothing will blackpill you more than large social gatherings with women. This life is hell. Why must we suffer like this?
I've had my share of negative interactions with foids that it makes me want to steer clear of foids that in a group before they do something hurtful to me and then I snap on their asses, i basically have little tolerance for bullshit being thrown on me. Maybe if you had my life, you'd have a bad feeling about it as well. Would never catch me in this position unless i am with some good friends of mine that are also blackpilled and won't try to simp for the dumb bitches.

ronman12

Incels.Net Regular
Brother, that just might be the most brutal thing I've heard happen to someone after Rodger. You're strong man, 2 goddamn HOURS ! . You are strong, be proud of that at least. A normie wouldve roped..hell, I'd probably have contemplated rope.
Take note fellow cels, chad "friends" sell you out the moment foid comes into picture. Never trust chads, treat them the same as foids.

incelapproacher

Incels.Net Novice
This post made me RAGE HARD. As someone who got called retаrded and lots of other insults about my appearance and had to endure a foid whispering to her friend about how to get me to go home (when I was out with both of them as I ducking lived with them) while looking at me obviously the whole time I completely understand the pain of some foid deciding to socially ostracise you.

Mizogin

Incels.Net Junior
I would never go to such party because it is just like a brothel. I of course understand you are sorry about that but think those girls were usual sl*ts. True woman desires marriage and not such ѕhit. Unfortunately there are no true women already