Stop being an incel, let us help.

Heretohelp

Incels.Net Junior
Hey everyone, my name is nick. Im an incel coach and my wife is a professional health coach and we want to help.
A little about us is we are from Texas, we both have a family member that were incels. we just want to help as much as we can. I have been looking at the site and reading about what you guys actually think you are doing wrong. Let me tell you, yall are way off. But all hope is not lost, we might be able to help you get laid, a girlfriend, a meaningful relationship or to get out of the house because anxiety may be holding you back. If you think we can help please message me ill talk to you, ill listen to you. So lets start changing the path your life goes down.

NotanIncel123

Incels.Net Regular
Nick, while I see what you are trying to do, and commend you for trying to help others find happiness in their lives, perhaps the full frontal assault isn't the best Approach. Far be it from me to go and try a tell a person how to go about THEIR profession, but I guess I'm just trying to say that sometimes people just won't want to listen to you if you just come out swinging saying what they're doing wrong. Maybe you should ease your way in and provide alternative options as a way to get things started. I know I ca't really speak for the Incel community like this, (I mean, just look at my username...) but perhaps you should try to attack this mountain from a different side.

Heretohelp

Incels.Net Junior
I get you man, im not one either, but i have done this a few times and it takes some time for people to come around. Alot of the times people will react to my posts out of anger or in a joking way but im not bad or mean, but im very blunt and i have a higher success rate than others because of this, it just takes a certain approach and if i don't get any responses, i change it up. but you have to try it all to learn what works and what doesn't.

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
Heretohelp said:
I get you man, im not one either, but i have done this a few times and it takes some time for people to come around. Alot of the times people will react to my posts out of anger or in a joking way but im not bad or mean, but im very blunt and i have a higher success rate than others because of this, it just takes a certain approach and if i don't get any responses, i change it up. but you have to try it all to learn what works and what doesn't.
Sir, have you seen posts here?
You aren't the first one who has come offering the same.
You'll give us lessons and those lessons would be generic stuff people often tell us.
We would get scam. We aren't as stupid as you may think.

Heretohelp

Incels.Net Junior
Well im not scamming and im not going to tell you to just go out and get a suit and look good, alot goes into it but if you don't want help then that's fine, but don't hinder someone else that might want help, im not trying to be a jerk, i just want guys to get a girlfriend or whatever it is they are looking for, not all the clients we get are incels, some have extreme anxiety that prohibits the growth of human relationships and makes them awkward, but what is it that the others come in saying, im interested to know what they have been telling you that you arent trusting of help.

NotanIncel123

Incels.Net Regular
Perhaps if people tell you it a lot, maybe it's worth giving it a try. there has to be some reason why different people are telling you the same thing. And besides, wouldn't the only way to see if it works be to try with an open mind?

Heretohelp

Incels.Net Junior
NotanIncel123 said:
Perhaps if people tell you it a lot, maybe it's worth giving it a try. there has to be some reason why different people are telling you the same thing. And besides, wouldn't the only way to see if it works be to try with an open mind?
Thanks man thats a big thing i have to tell clients, most are not open minded and they are set in their ways, but they still complain about not being able to get a girlfriend. But the posts like i posted gets them talking to me either to (tell me off) or they pm me for help lol

Heretohelp

Incels.Net Junior
chincel said:
Most people here are incels because of looks
Looks are not always the thing, the fact that you dwell on them makes you think thats the reason, but you might be a downer and when nobody wants to talk to you you attribute it to looks or someone else being shallow.

Nachoman12

Incels.Net Regular
Heretohelp said:
chincel said:
Most people here are incels because of looks
Looks are not always the thing, the fact that you dwell on them makes you think thats the reason, but you might be a downer and when nobody wants to talk to you you attribute it to looks or someone else being shallow.
Actually I’m very social and can easily talk to people. They never refuse to talk with me , even women. But when i try to ask a girl (that calls me cool and funny) out, things rapidly start to show that’s I’m hindered only by looks

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Why even give these bluepillers the time of day? They all regurgitate the same lame advice. It's getting none of us anywhere.

Most of us have tried everything y'all say. And it still doesn't work. Why be hardheaded and keep giving us the same advice repeatedly when it doesn't work?

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
Heretohelp said:
Well im not scamming and im not going to tell you to just go out and get a suit and look good, alot goes into it but if you don't want help then that's fine, but don't hinder someone else that might want help, im not trying to be a jerk, i just want guys to get a girlfriend or whatever it is they are looking for, not all the clients we get are incels, some have extreme anxiety that prohibits the growth of human relationships and makes them awkward, but what is it that the others come in saying, im interested to know what they have been telling you that you arent trusting of help.
Blue pilled cuckery most of them. What is blue pilled cuckery? It's a reference to Matrix.
The most iconic scene in the movie is when Morfeo (I saw the movie on Spanish, don't know his name on English sorry) give Neo the option to take two piles:
1. The blue one, stay on the matrix.
2. The red one, leave the matrix and see the world just how it is.
Just like the movie, the blue pilled represents illusion and falsehood.
Blue pilled people are the likes of "Everything is fine", "you don't have to think about it" "you know, sex is not that great (procedes to fuck around. Very hypocritical if you ask me)".
It also includes the example you mention in your comment, and is more common than you may think.
Everytime someone gets in this forum and says "we are here to help guys!" Is to spit blue pilled cuckery (which we have already heard). Some do it because they want to help, some to troll and some in order to scam.
Blue pilled cuckery is still blue pilled cuckery no matter the circumstances, though one feel even more miserable when you loose money just to be told blue pilled cuckery.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
TheUnworthy said:
Heretohelp said:
Blue pilled cuckery most of them. What is blue pilled cuckery? It's a reference to Matrix.
The most iconic scene in the movie is when Morfeo (I saw the movie on Spanish, don't know his name on English sorry) give Neo the option to take two piles:
Blue pilled people are the likes of "Everything is fine", "you don't have to think about it" "you know, sex is not that great (procedes to fuck around. Very hypocritical if you ask me)".
It also includes the example you mention in your comment, and is more common than you may think.
Everytime someone gets in this forum and says "we are here to help guys!" Is to spit blue pilled cuckery (which we have already heard). Some do it because they want to help, some to troll and some in order to scam.
Blue pilled cuckery is still blue pilled cuckery no matter the circumstances, though one feel even more miserable when you loose money just to be told blue pilled cuckery.
His name wasn't too different in the English one. It was Morpheus. Lol @ Morfeo I know you know what "feo" means in Spanish

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
notheregoaway said:
TheUnworthy said:
Heretohelp said:
His name wasn't too different in the English one. It was Morpheus. Lol @ Morfeo I know you know what "feo" means in Spanish
I've been called that more times than I can count lol

Heretohelp

Incels.Net Junior
TheUnworthy said:
notheregoaway said:
TheUnworthy said:
Maybe thats why neither of you can get dates because you talk like this, the more you slam people to make yourselves feel better the less people want to be around you and you end up jacking off by yourself at night vs being with a woman.

NotanIncel123

Incels.Net Regular
notheregoaway said:
Why even give these bluepillers the time of day? They all regurgitate the same lame advice. It's getting none of us anywhere.

Most of us have tried everything y'all say. And it still doesn't work. Why be hardheaded and keep giving us the same advice repeatedly when it doesn't work?
I dunno, i just come on here trying to say the "same old thing" I guess becasue I want to work with the people on here to find the happiness they want, and maybe it's time to try something new, other than thee incel route. I know youre gonna say i'm bullshitting you or say I shouldn't try to help with YOUR happiness because I don't understand, but I want you to help me understand. i know you and I have never met, and I know it sounds corny or disingenuous, but I legitimately care for you. I can't really explain why, but your happiness, fuck it the happiness of just about everyone I meet means a lot to me, and I just want you guys to help me find a way to help youf ind happiness in this world instead of shutting yourself off from the many things it has to offer you.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
"just take a shower bro", "just be Confident bro", "just talk to 5000 girls bro", the list goes ON!!!

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
Heretohelp said:
TheUnworthy said:
notheregoaway said:
Maybe thats why neither of you can get dates because you talk like this, the more you slam people to make yourselves feel better the less people want to be around you and you end up jacking off by yourself at night vs being with a woman.
For someone who wants to help, you surely insult like the average lol. Giving up already.
Provoking me with your petty insults won't make me fall in your scheming. Besides, do you honestly think I speak that "way" to women I flirt with? You are truly hopeless in that case lol.
I don't get dates because women are superficial and don't blame it on the way I speak to people here or to my friends, people I know and incels like this kind of humor so piss off already.