stone ages

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Thought we were past the stone ages.

And yet, I keep getting videos in my recommended feed about dating videos about BAD BOYS and how women dont want no betas they want ALPHAMAXXED BAD BOYS.

Kind of feeling low effort right now and not wanting to invest in a charade of stone age character.

Posting in blue pill to hear blue pilled fantasies of how evolved we are and how civilized human race is and how these dating videos are simply confused.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:

And yet, I keep getting videos in my recommended feed about dating videos about BAD BOYS and how women dont want no betas they want ALPHAMAXXED BAD BOYS.

Kind of feeling low effort right now and not wanting to invest in a charade of stone age character.

Posting in blue pill to hear blue pilled fantasies of how evolved we are and how civilized human race is and how these dating videos are simply confused.
What dating videos? Like movies?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
love said:
lordoftheincels said:

Merely Youtube videos trying to give dating advice.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
lordoftheincels said:

They have no advice it’s just random people talking. I could make a YouTube video of my cat giving dating advice. Would you follow that?

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
lordoftheincels said:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O12ojtTCOf4

Curiosity

Incels.Net Novice
Might this just be your information bubble? I.e. the youtube recommendation algorithms have learned about your search/watch patterns in the past and thats why they show you a lot of videos about alpha bad boys?

I tried searching "dating advice" on youtube and nothing came up about bad boy or alpha in the first 7 videos (I didn't watch them but skimmed through them and read the description ... and I also didn't check further than 7)

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I have never once put alpha or bad boy in the search bar. Last year I was tired of being incel so I searched for dating videos. The majority of the dating videos were saying to be alpha and a bad boy.

Curiosity

Incels.Net Novice
lordoftheincels said:
I have never once put alpha or bad boy in the search bar. Last year I was tired of being incel so I searched for dating videos. The majority of the dating videos were saying to be alpha and a bad boy.
"Just be alpha" is useless advice, kind of like saying "just be popular" or "just be more attractive to women".

You don't need to be alpha or a bad boy to get on a date, otherwise most normies would not be able to get dates. Being popular or respected (which is what alpha means imo) just makes things easier for you ... but it is not a necessity. The same thing can be said about being a "bad boy" (which is mostly about looks and attitude ... anyone with the right looks and money to buy a leather/denim jacket can become a "bad boy").