Still considered an incel if you were raped??

TheCrusader

Incels.Net Junior
Needed some place to talk about me and my issues and I was wondering if I'd still be an incel if I was raped by a man? (Serious question) I don't really count it since I'm not attracted to men and I also didn't consent to it.
 

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Yes, still incel. What happened to you is not ascension, but descension. I'm sorry and I hope the rаpist was found and punished.
 

TheCrusader

Incels.Net Junior
tremor said:
Yes, still incel. What happened to you is not ascension, but descension. I'm sorry and I hope the rаpist was found and punished.
Okay thank-you for answering my question. As well as the apology but don't worry, I believe he shall perish under the wrath of my God. :)
 

Xenon

Incels.Net Novice
TheCrusader said:
Needed some place to talk about me and my issues and I was wondering if I'd still be an incel if I was raped by a man? (Serious question) I don't really count it since I'm not attracted to men and I also didn't consent to it.
Fuck man, this is some shit here, soorry to hear you had to undergo this.
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
It is the luck of incels. Rejected by women but raped by men. They become mentally ill and can't get a job, so they rob a liquor store. Then they go to jail and get raped more. Broken world. Ozone's gonna deplete in 30 years to make matters worse.

Even NASA is guilty, sending rockets to the moon destroys the ozone, even scientists will not save us. Only Elon Musk can save society. But even he, is guilty, of sending rockets to the moon.
 

TheCrusader

Incels.Net Junior
lordoftheincels said:
Even NASA is guilty, sending rockets to the moon destroys the ozone, even scientists will not save us. Only Elon Musk can save society. But even he, is guilty, of sending rockets to the moon.
Idk dude Elon Musk is kinda an idiot who's just trying to stay relevant with the younger population, this world is gonna die no matter what we do.
 

TheCrusader

Incels.Net Junior
Xenon said:
TheCrusader said:
Needed some place to talk about me and my issues and I was wondering if I'd still be an incel if I was raped by a man? (Serious question) I don't really count it since I'm not attracted to men and I also didn't consent to it.
Fuck man, this is some ѕhit here, soorry to hear you had to undergo this.
I thank you for the apology, nice to know that what the rest of the normies think are the worst people on the internet still look down upon rape just as any normal person should.
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
TheCrusader said:
lordoftheincels said:
Even NASA is guilty, sending rockets to the moon destroys the ozone, even scientists will not save us. Only Elon Musk can save society. But even he, is guilty, of sending rockets to the moon.
Idk dude Elon Musk is kinda an idiot who's just trying to stay relevant with the younger population, this world is gonna die no matter what we do.
Elon Musk is one of the few sane men in this world, don't you dare bad talk Elon.
 

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
lordoftheincels said:
Elon Musk is one of the few sane men in this world, don't you dare bad talk Elon.
Also blackpilled on Norwood reaper and lifefuel for baldcels.


just have $20k for a transplant br000000
 

TheCrusader

Incels.Net Junior
lordoftheincels said:
TheCrusader said:
lordoftheincels said:
Even NASA is guilty, sending rockets to the moon destroys the ozone, even scientists will not save us. Only Elon Musk can save society. But even he, is guilty, of sending rockets to the moon.
Idk dude Elon Musk is kinda an idiot who's just trying to stay relevant with the younger population, this world is gonna die no matter what we do.
Elon Musk is one of the few sane men in this world, don't you dare bad talk Elon.
It's just my personal opinion man, I don't find him that woke? He's the same as every other businessman the only difference is he has twitter and says stupid things. Why do you think he's sane lol??
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Elon musk is the most blackpilled man alive. Blackpilled is woke. I dont think 4th wave feminists on twitter are woke i think they are red/blue pilled.
 

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
lordoftheincels said:
Elon musk is the most blackpilled man alive. Blackpilled is woke. I dont think 4th wave feminiѕts on twitter are woke i think they are red/blue pilled.
Red pill isn't even that bad and it may apply to normans.
 

TheCrusader

Incels.Net Junior
lordoftheincels said:
Elon musk is the most blackpilled man alive. Blackpilled is woke. I dont think 4th wave feminiѕts on twitter are woke i think they are red/blue pilled.
Okay but like Elon Musk isn't an incel I don't see how he could be Blackpill? I'm also not saying the 4th wave is woke, I'm just saying he just isn't that great of a man, I don't think he can save us lol
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
TheCrusader said:
lordoftheincels said:
Elon musk is the most blackpilled man alive. Blackpilled is woke. I dont think 4th wave feminiѕts on twitter are woke i think they are red/blue pilled.
Okay but like Elon Musk isn't an incel I don't see how he could be Blackpill? I'm also not saying the 4th wave is woke, I'm just saying he just isn't that great of a man, I don't think he can save us lol
Incel isnt the same as blackpill. Elon says we can't be saved, that silicon valley and fake news media will enslave us with ai, that is if we dont destroy the ozone first.
 
Top