STD Rates For AA Are 4 Times Higher Than Whites

Slap

The Mammoth of Mountanous Muscle ♢ FTW
Fcking nіggers gotta nigg. Educated blackcels are becoming more RARE, tragically....

This is your average BLM fаg.

View attachment 21841
His asshole got to be really smelly and sweaty from all that running around. BLM is a fucking meme machine. lol. I'm pretty sure many nig nogs go both ways. They are such a degenerate class of ppl.

Slap

Hidden said:
Fcking nіggers gotta nigg. Educated blackcels are becoming more RARE, tragically....
this, smart blackcels are getting rare man, nig nog culture is killing them
There are based black guys out there, you just have to know where to find them. If blacks weren't so violent and agressive, I would have no problem with them.

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
GameDevCel said:
Hidden said:
There are based black guys out there, you just have to know where to find them. If blacks weren't so violent and agressive, I would have no problem with them.
They even make my mother's and my life hell because we ain't slum ridden gorillas like them, I don't know why can't they be captured and released into the wild where they belong. They add nothing to this planet anyway.

Slap

Slap said:
GameDevCel said:
They even make my mother's and my life hell because we ain't slum ridden gorillas like them, I don't know why can't they be captured and released into the wild where they belong. They add nothing to this planet anyway.
Rich white ppl used to hunt them down in the wild for fun back in the day.