Stacy calls me weird for wearing Blink 182 shirt

betacuckchadpreet

BANNED
I fuсking hate Stacys'. They act like they're so fuсking wholesome. They listen to fuсking garbage. Ninki Minjaj and Cardi Bluh. I wear merch of an actual fuсking artist and I get called weird!?!?! I'm tired of these cock sucking blonde bimbos. maybe if you stepped off the cock carousel you'd be able to see real fuсking art. And my mom took my fuсking juul so I'm extra pissed. when will there be a female genocide. :x :x :x :x :x :x

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
betacuckchadpreet said:
I fuсking hate Stacys'. They act like they're so fuсking wholesome. They listen to fuсking garbage. Ninki Minjaj and Cardi Bluh. I wear merch of an actual fuсking artist and I get called weird!?!?! I'm tired of these cock sucking blonde bimbos. maybe if you stepped off the cock carousel you'd be able to see real fuсking art. And my mom took my fuсking juul so I'm extra pissed.
True words exactly. I hate people looking down on me calling me inferior, when I'm superior. 75% of normies are probably NPCs with no souls and they have no taste in music. When I listen to higher music and good music. I am not the subhuman, they are the subhuman. And I see them sitting at fast food stores eating junk food all day yet getting laid.

Scratched out the female genocide thing, we don't believe in gay ѕhit like that here.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
betacuckchadpreet said:
You are a true man. I would like to have further intellectually stimulating discussions with you. Us Incels must stick together.
Thankyou for your high regards.