Squirmy and Grubs - THE PURPLE PILL!?!!

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Some guys get insanely lucky. He's one of those guys. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Guys like us have to do things to shift luck in our favor. It's not fair, but that's how it is.

Fiesta Payasos

Doomed | Honkpill
Place suicidefuel as a tag to this nonsense. Femoids would rather let ant-eater suck their cunts before an incel even touch them. It's rigged against us in a superior level.

Z_X_Shadows

Chairmen Of Sunshine! ᕙ( ︡’︡益’︠)ง
seems like a win win scenario she gets to make money and virtue signal off him and he gets a stacy.

Joe42069

Drifter NEET Incel
Came across this channel today. I see one of three scenarios about this relationship
1st- She has a Devotee Fetish (Yes its real)
2nd- Its a one sided, He thinks she is in it for him while she just in it for the money (He is a millionaire)
3rd- The relationship is fully scripted. There both in it together, and relationship is more or less a business.

Able Tasman

Incels.Net Novice
Came across this channel today. I see one of three scenarios about this relationship
2nd- Its a one sided, He thinks she is in it for him while she just in it for the money (He is a millionaire)
3rd- The relationship is fully scripted. There both in it together, and relationship is more or less a business.
if it happens to be the first scenario don't hang yourself, if you throw yourself in front of a moving train & survive perhaps you can replace him

Able Tasman

Incels.Net Novice
Joe42069 said:
if it happens to be the first scenario don't hang yourself, if you throw yourself in front of a moving train & survive perhaps you can replace him
just joking bro, don't do that