Sponsoring girls

BrendioEEE

Incels.Net Junior

BrendioEEE

Incels.Net Junior
BrendioEEE said:
FatCel said:
Bro didn't you get banned from .co for being a fakecel?
I got banned from .co because knajjd has a personal vendetta against my wife and I.
Than why be here you have a wife ? Fakecels out
My politics, views, or beliefs haven't changed whether i'm an Incel anymore or not. The fact is the only reason i'm not an Incel anymore is because of extraordinary circumstances and luck because of statusmaxxing. I would still be getting rejected by sub 2 females where I live if a white virgin female from literally the other side of the earth didn't approach me.

RelapseCel

Incels.Net Master
Maybe it's a non sexual relationship.... Are you the real Brendiooo? I saw your YouTube interview 'ask an incel'.

BrendioEEE

Incels.Net Junior

FatCel

My politics, views, or beliefs haven't changed whether i'm an Incel anymore or not. The fact is the only reason i'm not an Incel anymore is because of extraordinary circumstances and luck because of statusmaxxing. I would still be getting rejected by sub 2 females where I live if a white virgin female from literally the other side of the earth didn't approach me.
From what I have heard you helped a girl infreltate in .co you arent trust worthy I'm sorry bro

FatCel

Well you aren't Brendio, but to make things clear he doesn't have a "wife" LOL.
Cry for me and my wife
You can forget about staying here that wont happen and no one cares about you and your wife my waifu pillows has more appeal

BrendioEEE

Incels.Net Junior
BrendioEEE said:
FatCel said:
From what I have heard you helped a girl infreltate in .co you arent trust worthy I'm sorry bro
Literally made up bullshit from a known liar, knajjd to try and defame me. She created an account on .co prior to me ever even knowing about her existence to stalk me and pretend to be my friend and try and get me to bully her as a fake male incel, I only learned about her larp around the time it was exposed, but hey, we're married now so not like i'm complaining. There's literally no proof to the contrary, I challenge anyone, including knajjd to post proof, I even asked him directly in DM's, I can post them if you'd like.

FatCel

Literally made up bullshit from a known liar, knajjd to try and defame me. She created an account on .co prior to me ever even knowing about her existence to stalk me and pretend to be my friend and try and get me to bully her as a fake male incel, I only learned about her larp around the time it was exposed, but hey, we're married now so not like i'm complaining.