Somewhere out of reach

Panther

Synthetic Embrace
    108/300
It's officially Valentines day. So i want to take a moment to take a look at the state of people in 2020, especially femoids in 2020. Do you notice when you look at the eyes of most people, there's nothing there? I mean the eyes are physically there, but there's no life in them. This is especially true with femoids. We call it the "thousand cock stare"...but i call it the "out of reach" stare. They have no soul. There's nothing left but an empty shell of a human. No sentience beyond basic functions. They're lost now and forever more.

Maybe in their childhood there was a soul there, or some sentient being or something, but no more. They flushed their souls down the toilet, and became promiscuous cock sucking sl*ts at such a young age. They value NOTHING. They care for NO ONE. Simply put, women are nihilists who believe in nothing. If there's an actual person behind their empty eyes, you'd never know it. Probably because there's not. What a sad state of affairs.

Anyway, since it's Valentines day, i hope you all cope well. Grill yourself a steak, watch a movie or something. I wish you the best on this bullshit holiday.

Hidden

Good morning
    164/300
Thanks to the society and elites we have reached to this shitty state. Feminism happened because they wanted to control 80% of men and enslave them.

Anyway, since it's Valentines day, i hope you all cope well. Grill yourself a steak, watch a movie or something. I wish you the best on this bullshit holiday.
Tnx fren. Best thing to do imo is isolation from normies in these kind of days.

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
    149/300
It's officially Valentines day. So i want to take a moment to take a look at the state of people in 2020, especially femoids in 2020. Do you notice when you look at the eyes of most people, there's nothing there? I mean the eyes are physically there, but there's no life in them. This is especially true with femoids. We call it the "thousand cock stare"...but i call it the "out of reach" stare. They have no soul. There's nothing left but an empty shell of a human. No sentience beyond basic functions. They're lost now and forever more.

Maybe in their childhood there was a soul there, or some sentient being or something, but no more. They flushed their souls down the toilet, and became promiscuous cock sucking sl*ts at such a young age. They value NOTHING. They care for NO ONE. Simply put, women are nihilists who believe in nothing. If there's an actual person behind their empty eyes, you'd never know it. Probably because there's not. What a sad state of affairs.

View attachment 7831
Most HUMANS are NPCS, and are DEAD inside, although they dont REALIZE it.... ONLY incels and out ilk are "aware" of reality

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
    149/300
Panther said:

View attachment 7831
Most HUMANS are NPCS, and are DEAD inside, although they dont REALIZE it.... ONLY incels and out ilk are "aware" of reality
To TRULY see the whole syetem, and the total of it, you have to be OUTSIDE of it, as we are

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
    149/300
Amen brother
Read my story... Ive been outside this entire thing ALL my life! Im a total outsider, yet see it all clearly for the folly it is...

ronman12

70/125
ronman12 said:
Amen brother
Read my story... Ive been outside this entire thing ALL my life! Im a total outsider, yet see it all clearly for the folly it is...
It's been on my to read list for a good while now ! Will give it a read on the weekend, it seems very interesting

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
    149/300
Lordgoro said:
ronman12 said:
Amen brother
It's been on my to read list for a good while now ! Will give it a read on the weekend, it seems very interesting
On chapter 10, its my lifes work.. as an outcast/misfit/lifelong incel... Its a story for the ages

FatCel

Staff member
    203/300

View attachment 7831
Feminism and sjws ruined it women were always hypergamous by nature but now when they have no soul it's just gonna get worse and worse from here on now

tetsusaiga

0/16
Thanks to the society and elites we have reached to this shitty state. Feminism happened because they wanted to control 80% of men and enslave them.

Panther said:
Feminism is the extension of male biological instinct to simp.
Feminism is not a product made by women, it is a product that men allowed and supported.
Feminism is also in a way an extension of the 80/20 rule
it wants all women to be equal to top% of men and the only way to do that is to take away from average and sub average men

ronman12

70/125
Hidden said:

Panther said:
Feminism is not a product made by women, it is a product that men allowed and supported.
it wants all women to be equal to top% of men and the only way to do that is to take away from average and sub average men
Yes, foids can do no wrong, it must be the men who "let them get this way". Never blame foids.

wizardcel

lolicon, transager and anti aoc advocate
    106/122
People spend most of their time on their smartphones. It's impossible to have a conversation with anyone nowadays. They're always checking their phones. Social interaction is dead.

tetsusaiga

0/16
tetsusaiga said:
Hidden said:

Yes, foids can do no wrong, it must be the men who "let them get this way". Never blame foids.
You misunderstood. I'm trying to emphasize that women's most effective ability is and has always been in influencing/manipulating men however all males have innate inclination to simp and give in to her whims.