Something is not working for my profile

TournelHenry

Incels.Net Novice
I noticed I don't have the button to react to posts or post comments.
It's been that way since I created my account. Initially thought it was a because my account was new and so I was blocked off to protect the site from spammers.
It's frustrating because I really want to contribute to the discussions sometimes but can't

EDIT: I just noticed I can put replies and comments in the "Off-topic" section. But that's it.

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
It's been that way since I created my account. Initially thought it was a because my account was new and so I was blocked off to protect the site from spammers.
It's frustrating because I really want to contribute to the discussions sometimes but can't
How old are you?

TournelHenry

Incels.Net Novice
TournelHenry said:
How old are you?
21 years old

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
You need 8 reaction points to post in incels lounge and 15 reaction points to be able to react to posts and comments. Post more in the off-topic section first.