Something I really liked about Joker

Oogabooga

Everything is fucked
I loved how he didn’t even believe in anything. There was no religion, no ideology or philosophy, just the man. There were people out rioting in the streets after the 3 Wall Street guys died, claiming him as a symbol, but that wasn’t his point in the first place. He knew there was significant inequality, but he still tried to be the best he could be (for all the ITcucks claiming “niceguy”, none of you fаggots are any better). He took care of his elderly mother, tried to be nice to everyone and just wanted to make people happy, the best he could in his situation. You could say he was blue pilled.

He didn’t kill the richfags because of some radical movement, he defended himself and lashed out because they were awful. But soyciety took it differently. In a manner of speaking, you could say the rest of the world was redpill lite, with a more predatorial and self serving mentality. People with bluepilled traits (like ITcucks or unawarecels) often get exploited or spat on by the more redpilled world they live in.

There was no great movement or cause behind his actions, he was just tired of getting fucked constantly up the ass. It was just the one man, showing the contempt and lack of empathy most members of soyciety have to those they see lesser than them. You’ve felt it too, haven’t you? That look, those words, the neglect?

And then he took the black pill, and only became the monster society saw him as after all the ѕhit he endured, trying so hard to fit in with a world that doesn’t want, like, or respect him.

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
I loved how he didn’t even believe in anything. There was no religion, no ideology or philosophy, just the man. There were people out rioting in the streets after the 3 Wall Street guys died, claiming him as a symbol, but that wasn’t his point in the first place. He knew there was significant inequality, but he still tried to be the best he could be (for all the ITcucks claiming “niceguy”, none of you fаggots are any better). He took care of his elderly mother, tried to be nice to everyone and just wanted to make people happy, the best he could in his situation. You could say he was blue pilled.

He didn’t kill the richfags because of some radical movement, he defended himself and lashed out because they were awful. But soyciety took it differently. In a manner of speaking, you could say the rest of the world was redpill lite, with a more predatorial and self serving mentality. People with bluepilled traits (like ITcucks or unawarecels) often get exploited or spat on by the more redpilled world they live in.

There was no great movement or cause behind his actions, he was just tired of getting fucked constantly up the ass. It was just the one man, showing the contempt and lack of empathy most members of soyciety have to those they see lesser than them. You’ve felt it too, haven’t you? That look, those words, the neglect?

And then he took the black pill, and only became the monster society saw him as after all the ѕhit he endured, trying so hard to fit in with a world that doesn’t want, like, or respect him.
He literally says multiple times: “ i just want to make people laugh” that’s it. No movements. No rallys. No riots. No Fame. No money. Just wanting people to genuinly smile more.

Oogabooga

Everything is fucked
He is another victim of the society.
Oogabooga said:

He literally says multiple times: “ i just want to make people laugh” that’s it. No movements. No rallys. No riots. No Fame. No money. Just wanting people to genuinly smile more.
Yes, exactly. There was no twisted motivation for him, he just wanted to pursue his dream career and make the world a bit more pleasant. And then he got shat on by people who saw him as the joke, for no reason other than he was different. This was one of the most relatable parts, since I feel I was objectively nicer before self awareness and the black pill sunk in. Not even because I enjoy being shitty, but because the world at large vastly exceeds me in its capacity for evil.

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata

Thats why I related to him so much. When I was younger I never had some ideology or greater movement or meaning. I was just some kid who had it rough lookin out for #1

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Oogabooga said:

Thats why I related to him so much. When I was younger I never had some ideology or greater movement or meaning. I was just some kid who had it rough lookin out for #1

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
KhhvForEternity said:
Oogabooga said:

The bit where he stabbed that guy in the end was the greatest source of kekfuel I've ever seen.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
Its the sad truth: the joker was a heterosexual male of white raсe, so the society did not cared about him. He was not one of the ones who rule the world, so nobody cared about him:

Epictetus

Incels.Net Novice

I agree with the first part. He had no religion, etc. Plus, I think he freed himself of the illusions of his life.
But I don't think he took the black pill because he never talks about it.