Something i noticed about the tragic Afghanistan events

Uncommon

Mexican Incel
Since the Afghanistan events happened and the entire world is talking every minute in every place(the television, the internet, etc.) about it, i have noticed something...

In every news channel or internet site that they talk about the situation of Afghanistan, they ONLY mention that femoids will suffer, that femoids will have problems with the talibans, etc...

BUT, what about the poor men who do not want to join the talibans? what about the peaceful men who want to escpae from that country because they already know that Islam is cruel with men too?

NOBODY mentions them! nobody talks about men problems! everyone is only talking about femoids problems in Afghanistan now that the talibans have taken control but NOBODY is talking about the problems that men will have too in that bad situation...

So, those tragic events in Afghanistan only have again revealed how feminazi the west is...

Clown world.

Last edited:

Ropist

Incels.Net Master
Americans need some excuse for invading Afghanistan again. So they blow up their own soldiers and claim ΙSΙS did it. Typical false flag attack.

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
Dont worry

They are letting a lot of Jihadi killers into their countrys right now through asylum.

The taliban are terrorists and will be the first terrorist-led country. It will become a national breeding ground for terrorism in that part of the world - do western governments think they wont invade other countrys when they are big enough? Taliban are small now but will be very big in just a few years.

The thing is once you kill a terrorist you create 5 more through grieving relatives/friends.

Osama should have been assassinated on the down low, not create a massive war.

Last edited:

Clownworldcell

Incels.Net Novice
Dont worry

They are letting a lot of Jihadi killers into their countrys right now through asylum.

The taliban are terrorists and will be the first terrorist-led country. It will become a national breeding ground for terrorism in that part of the world - do western governments think they wont invade other countrys when they are big enough? Taliban are small now but will be very big in just a few years.

The thing is once you kill a terrorist you create 5 more through grieving relatives/friends.

Osama should have been assassinated on the down low, not create a massive war.
You make a good point killing someone doesn’t automatically eliminate the problem it only fuels the consequence of someone who will seek revenge I think you see the logic of how the cycle of war only fuels itself with people thinking they can end it not realising they just keep themselves in the cycle.

the media is pointing out how Biden is at fault for the taliban gaining control over Afghanistan due to the troops being pulled out of the USA.

paul Joseph Watson speaks of the dangerous potential behind letting immigrants in the easy way ( I don’t know the potential of evry immigrant and intentions are better questioned than assumed)