Someone else has noticed this too?

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
Ah, the 90s and the early 2000s, those times when cartoons did not have "political correct" agenda ruining everything.

When cartoons were good without "Political correct" agenda and "diversity agenda"...

When videogames still had fanservice before the "Political correct" agenda started to forbiden it...

when comics were EPIC instead of being only left wing agenda...

when movies were epic without left wing agenda...

ah those beatiful times...

But i still remember, that in those times the ones who used to rule the american continent and the european continent were the crhistian religion, the catholic religion and the white raсe heterosexual men. How i know that, because in the 90s and the early 2000s the situation was the following:

If someone dared in those times to criticize the christian religion or the catholic religion saying things like "those religions could be wrong, maybe god has other ideas" or if someone dared to criticize a white raсe heterosexual man saying something like "bill clinton is a imbecile", everyone used to call you a "rebel" or a "punk".

In the 2020(the present day) the ones who rule the world are the feminazis, the jewss, the lgbt and the black lives matter. How i know that? because of the following:

Now here comes the strange part: if someone dares to criticize the feminazis saying things like "feminazis do not want equality, they want privileges" or "the lgbt are facists because they FORCE their agenda everywhere", you are called a "nazі" or a "bigot".

I think is rare how when you used to criticize the ones who ruled the american continent and Europe in the 90s and the 2000s you were called a "rebel" or a "punk", but now if you dare to criticize the ones who rule them now, you are called instead a "nazі" or a "bigot".

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
Well, people are more interested in tell a story than to push a agenda in that time
What i wonder is, why rebels were called by the society "rebels" or "punks" in the 90s and the early 2000s, but rebels now are called by the society "nazis" or "bigots"?

Ojdhin

Others look for waifus, I make my own waifu
Ah, the 90s and the early 2000s, those times when cartoons did not have "political correct" agenda ruining everything.

When cartoons were good without "Political correct" agenda and "diversity agenda"...

When videogames still had fanservice before the "Political correct" agenda started to forbiden it...

when comics were EPIC instead of being only left wing agenda...

View attachment 29042

when movies were epic without left wing agenda...

View attachment 29043

ah those beatiful times...

But i still remember, that in those times the ones who used to rule the american continent and the european continent were the crhistian religion, the catholic religion and the white raсe heterosexual men. How i know that, because in the 90s and the early 2000s the situation was the following:

View attachment 29041

If someone dared in those times to criticize the christian religion or the catholic religion saying things like "those religions could be wrong, maybe god has other ideas" or if someone dared to criticize a white raсe heterosexual man saying something like "bill clinton is a imbecile", everyone used to call you a "rebel" or a "punk".

In the 2020(the present day) the ones who rule the world are the feminazis, the jewss, the lgbt and the black lives matter. How i know that? because of the following:

View attachment 29044

Now here comes the strange part: if someone dares to criticize the feminazis saying things like "feminazis do not want equality, they want privileges" or "the lgbt are facists because they FORCE their agenda everywhere", you are called a "nazі" or a "bigot".

I think is rare how when you used to criticize the ones who ruled the american continent and Europe in the 90s and the 2000s you were called a "rebel" or a "punk", but now if you dare to criticize the ones who rule them now, you are called instead a "nazі" or a "bigot".
There is definitely some correlation. A secular society with Christian culture seems to be a system which works. I have a theory. Christians believe in God and leftists believe in their policies and ideas, therefore since there is no God in leftism, their policies and ideas become god. That is why intellectual freedom is impossible with leftism, because their ideas must be right since god is by definition right, whereas with Christians God must be right but ideas and policies may not be.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
Clown world: now, the fuсking society even calls a man a "misogynistic" only because he says "feminiѕts want privileges, not equality"...

King Abazo

In my point of view the pacifists are evil
Swat cats that was one of my favorite, it is nice to see the intro again, nearly forgot about it.

King Abazo

In my point of view the pacifists are evil
Justice is merely the construct of the current power base"