Someone actually learned something "good" from the school?

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
wh*res and gentlemen , i want to say something...

The 90s and the early 2000s...those beatiful times when i was a kid and a teenage....and those beatiful times before the jews, the feminazis, the antifa, the social justice warriors ruined the movies, the videogames and the cartoons with their anti-male agenda, their white raсe replacement agenda and their anti-heterosexual agenda....those beatiful times when in Mexico we used to watch 90s comercials like those ones...

BUT, at the same time, those were the times when i was in school...and i hated school...there are some things that i learned in school...

1. Is in school were i learned that femoids only want the chads.

2. Is in school were, instead of learning the meaning of "friendship", i learned the meaning of "false friends"( i cannot believe there is a cartoon about talking donkeys called something like "friendship is magic" or "friendship is magical" or something like that, because for us the incels, "friendship" is as real as the elfs)...

3. Is school the place were i learned how most men are raised to be manginas/white knights(most men used to give femoids free food or free money....and the femoids paid them the favor sending them to the "friendzone")....

4. School is the place were i learned how when people needs help with the homework, thats when they ONLY want to stay close to you. But when you are the one who needs help, everyone betrays you.

5. Is school the place were i learned that if you are not a chad or a femoid, school will be like a hell(in fact, life in general will be like a hell if you are not a chad or a femoid).

6. Is in school the place were i learned that, chads can have a horrible personality and still the femoids will want to date only them(some chads were liars, other chads were traitors, etc.)...

7. School is the palce where i leraned that femoids can be fat, or anorexic, or ugly and still a lot of men will want to date them. For men, only the chads can get all the women they want while the ugly men/poor men get nothing...

8. In school is were i learned that teachers are arrogant and do not care about if the students learn or not, they only care about their pay.

9. School is the place were i learned how even femoids can have bad breath(i remember when a stupid femoid who was like 9/10 and a lot of men desired to date her, come near me only to insult me, and i noticed her breath has a smell like poop). I nearly vomit ...

10. School is the place were i learned that Mexico is a poor country...

Those are some things that i learned in school...

did someone here actually learned something good from the school?

incellus

Incels.Net Regular
In decades past, there used to be lots of great commercials on US TV, too:

My favorite:

John Cameron Swayze for Timex, the greatest name in watches -- they take a licking and keep on ticking"":

Last edited:

Player

31 y.o. ♠ Wizard ♦ Mentalcel ♥ Belarus ♣
I've learnt how to read, write, count and got familliar with History.

Mehtea

No girl to send couple memes to
Learnt how to count, read, learnt to like Dostoyevsky.