Some Men don't step up so they stay single.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge user
jayde93 said:
Something is bothering me a little bit I've been insulted and sworn at by some of the users on these threads yet I get my posts removed and recieve warnings for slight rudeness. I reported some guy for telling me to go f##k myself and the report was closed with no action how is that fair exactly?
Life's not fair. This is literally why we are here. It isn't a place for you, yet bluepill forum has been established and you can post here.

If it's not enough, go fuck yourself post on some other site for lonely people, there's 0 (zero) sense in going here except for this toddler-tier desire to have no event happen without you involved.

jayde93

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
jayde93 said:
Depends who you are talking to moneys small it's nothing, dominance and power is what I crave.
Do you crave to be the one dominating or being dominated?
I like to be dominated during sex but I struggle relinquishing power in a lot of aspects of my life.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
jayde93 said:
lordoftheincels said:
jayde93 said:
Depends who you are talking to moneys small it's nothing, dominance and power is what I crave.
Do you crave to be the one dominating or being dominated?
I like to be dominated during sex but I struggle relinquishing power in a lot of aspects of my life.
Thats hot lol. One of my fantasies to dominate a petite girl in bed. One of my other fantasies is to be dominated by a girl who is taller than me in bed. However, no girls are taller than me, so only the first fantasy is a viable option.