Some Men don't step up so they stay single.

jayde93

Femoid
The reality is and in my experience with certain guys that are not Chad's is sometimes they can be way to shy and not know what to say and I find that a little dull it's like if you've asked me out on a date yet you hardly say anything and have no charisma well none that you are sharing with me anyway. So I spend a good amount of time talking about my life with you and I'm left with very bland responses like I don't really have any hobbies or I sleep a lot. Boy big mistake you've just told me that you are a boring person why would I want to date you? When I go on a date I'm looking at key things in a Man

Am I physically attracted to this guy? (Yes since we are on a date)
would he make a good father to children?
Is he funny?
What are his goals and aspirations?
Do we make good conversation?
Will he be a good fit to my family and friends circle?
Will I be a good fit to his family and friends circle?
His body language? (Does he want to date me or just have fun with me)
Where did he start and where is he now?

Just a few honest thoughts that cross my mind when interacting with Men with romance in mind.

BapoNoHacko

jayde93 said:
The reality is and in my experience with certain guys that are not Chad's is sometimes they can be way to shy and not know what to say and I find that a little dull it's like if you've asked me out on a date yet you hardly say anything and have no charisma well none that you are sharing with me anyway. So I spend a good amount of time talking about my life with you and I'm left with very bland responses like I don't really have any hobbies or I sleep a lot. Boy big mistake you've just told me that you are a boring person why would I want to date you? When I go on a date I'm looking at key things in a Man

Is he funny?

Just a few honest thoughts that cross my mind when interacting with Men with romance in mind.
You look like a dude and gross why are you being asked out you should be getting beat instead

jayde93

Femoid
BapoNoHacko said:
jayde93 said:

Is he funny?

You look like a dude and gross why are you being asked out you should be getting beat instead
You are only saying that because you are angry with Women.

jayde93

Femoid
As I recall you sent me a Private Message yesterday which I'm unable to respond to it's funny how quickly your tune changes

BapoNoHacko

jayde93 said:
As I recall you sent me a Private Message yesterday which I'm unable to respond to it's funny how quickly your tune changes
I indeed did but I wasn’t hitting on you or anything so what’s your point? My tune is still the same women are garbage who deserve to be beta and have no rights in fact men should be able to purchase any woman they’d like

Username6321

This is not a bad post for some of the incels. If you would have condemned orbiting/lusting as well it would be a complete general overview.

jayde93

Femoid
BapoNoHacko said:
jayde93 said:
So you are saying I look like a Man? Thanks
Yea so idk what guys are approaching but for you to judge them is beyond me because you should be thankful any guy even talks to you
How am I judging? If I'm going to date someone there should be compatability there for both parties.

BapoNoHacko

jayde93 said:
BapoNoHacko said:
jayde93 said:
So you are saying I look like a Man? Thanks
Yea so idk what guys are approaching but for you to judge them is beyond me because you should be thankful any guy even talks to you
How am I judging? If I'm going to date someone there should be compatability there for both parties.
It be fine if you where a gorgeous model or just a gorgeous woman overall but for you to say no to any guy is just ridiculous considering you aren’t attractive in the slightest

jayde93

Femoid
I can't post any photos here however my friend is a photographer and he's offered to do some shoots of me at the end of the month to build his portfolio and share on his Instagram I'm excited
So I guess you could say I will be a model.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
jayde93 said:

Is he funny?

Only applies to eliotcels. Most incels have social anxiety but are not shy, they have listened to red pill advice before such as yours and acted confident and gotten nowhere with women.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Username6321 said:
This is not a bad post for some of the incels. If you would have condemned orbiting/lusting as well it would be a complete general overview.
Cuck posting. It is male human nature to lust for women. I understand that though in this day and age, women do not like natural tendencies anymore.

Username6321

lordoftheincels said:
Username6321 said:
Cuck posting. It is male human nature to lust for women. I understand that though in this day and age, women do not like natural tendencies anymore.
Depends on what you mean by that. If you mean behaving like my socially inept online buddy then no. If you mean being sexually attracted to women, then yeah.

jayde93

Femoid
Something is bothering me a little bit I've been insulted and sworn at by some of the users on these threads yet I get my posts removed and recieve warnings for slight rudeness. I reported some guy for telling me to go f##k myself and the report was closed with no action how is that fair exactly?

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
jayde93 said:
Something is bothering me a little bit I've been insulted and sworn at by some of the users on these threads yet I get my posts removed and recieve warnings for slight rudeness. I reported some guy for telling me to go f##k myself and the report was closed with no action how is that fair exactly?
We are all victims here.

Males are victims of female oppression and ridiculously high dating standards. You say you've never loved a male yet have a very long lists of requirements for a male to meet, even though you will never actually love them.

Knowing this, males take out their pent up resentments on you.

jayde93

Femoid
So a Man isn't going to have requirements of me?

If that's the case let me find a Man who I can emotionally and physically abuse and while I'm at it I'll ruin his family by spreading malicious gossip and turning them all against each other.as well as him, I'll get pregnant then have a abortion and so I can see him cry and laugh knowing I murdered his child and since we are married I get the pleasure of making his life as miserable as possible by sleeping all day not cleaning the house and telling him how much I hate him and wish he was dead and then I'll remind him how he should have had requirements before dating me.maybe then I'll kill myself so I win and he loses.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
What is this I dont even.

When men say they dont have requirements, they just mean that you will behave in a neutral manner towards them and still give you a chance. They dont mean that they will let you beat them the 7 shades and steal all their money and not give ѕhit.