Some incels are not incels

Letmego

Incels.Net Master
U are not an incel if u don't have a basic hygiene (brush your teeth, wash urself, wash ur hair, change ur clothes).

U are not an incel if u can date someone but u don't want to because you think you can do better.

If you never tried getting a girl, online or not. Ur not a chad so oh no u will never get a girlfriend? False, you are a volcel.

If you can live and function on your own but u still live at ur parents basement and rely on the for basic necessities. Volcel.

You are just lazy, you are a volcel and you should be ashamed of yourself. Never call yourself an incel because YOU ARE NOT.

If you have some other example/instances please share them.

unique_freak

Incels.Net Novice
U are not an incel if u don't have a basic hygiene (brush your teeth, wash urself, wash ur hair, change ur clothes).

U are not an incel if u can date someone but u don't want to because you think you can do better.

If you never tried getting a girl, online or not. Ur not a chad so oh no u will never get a girlfriend? False, you are a volcel.

If you can live and function on your own but u still live at ur parents basement and rely on the for basic necessities. Volcel.

You are just lazy, you are a volcel and you should be ashamed of yourself. Never call yourself an incel because YOU ARE NOT.

If you have some other example/instances please share them.
I never tried to get a girlfriend. I never tried carrying my car to the parking lot either.

LoneBoyCel

Incels.Net Junior
No I am definitely an incel or something of that nature. Women are either nasty to me or ignore me. The ones that are nice to me move me to last on their priority list.

incellus

Incels.Net Regular
I guess I'm not an incel by your standards -- I've always stayed away from girls as much as possible. I'm extremely high inhib and avoidant. For me, it never began.