Soldier of the selection, wake up

blackheart

Incels.Net Junior
if you do not have a girlfriend it is not necessarily that you are ugly but that some turns society to their advantage, let's turn the same society to our advantage, love is genetic, and if we are men it's because of natural selection.
If you want there to be no more chad or carerly take their place, there is only one solution select, select for your genetic reincarnation girlfriends in the future.
Selection is linked to reproduction, it must be ensured that the targeted people do not transmit their dna, or that they self-destruct by forcing them to have relations with a certain type of person, over 100 years see over 1000 years, we will become more desirable because we will have beaten the chads.
To set up this system of selection must be implemented several boycott technique, make it clear to girls that they should not have children, but we must also pull the company from above, the selection does not will not be totally favorable if we do not make sure that society produces more and adapts better to its environment so we must also be brave

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
blackheart said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
I am incel because I'm ugly. That's the bottom line.
you are ugly ? you have crooked teeth, a crooked nose, bulging, bald eyes?
I am just ugly. My face is ugly. My body is ugly. I am ugly and the proof of this is that I'm in my 20s and have never been flirted with by a woman my entire life. I am out in public so much. I go to a lot of places which have a high density of human activity, yet no one notices me. In fact, girls flirt with my friends a lot, but never me.

There's nothing ugly people can do to not be incel. Ugly incels are ugly incels no matter what. Live ugly, die ugly. Live alone, die alone. Can't solve a problem that has no solutions.

blackheart

Incels.Net Junior
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
blackheart said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
I am incel because I'm ugly. That's the bottom line.
I am just ugly. My face is ugly. My body is ugly. I am ugly and the proof of this is that I'm in my 20s and have never been flirted with by a woman my entire life. I am out in public so much. I go to a lot of places which have a high density of human activity, yet no one notices me. In fact, girls flirt with my friends a lot, but never me.

There's nothing ugly people can do to not be incel. Ugly incels are ugly incels no matter what. Live ugly, die ugly. Live alone, die alone. Can't solve a problem that has no solutions.
look Shrek is ugly, yet in a magical and wacky environment we attach to him, so beauty is an argument for some person to turn the world in their favor

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
blackheart said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
blackheart said:

look Shrek is ugly, yet in a magical and wacky environment we attach to him, so beauty is an argument for some person to turn the world in their favor
Shrek is funny though. So people like to equate Shrek to humorous shit (like Shaggy or some other subject of memes). Also, human Shrek is good looking. The Shrek world is more colorful and merciful than our ugly and warped world. In Shrek, people have happy endings and things work out in poetic ways. In our world, there is no justice or happy endings for incels. We just rot and die.

But, don't let me ruin your positivity.

blackheart

Incels.Net Junior
We must already understand the mechanism of love, it's genetic, but why? because a beautiful will more easily select, even if it provokes wars, the women is what they want because who says war says clean the humanity of the weak, it is instinctive, so to have the same power it is necessary select and push the others to select, because our survival depends on the selection if Kévin 22 years old with various illness and con like a donkey breed, if all the people like him reproduce that would push the humanity to his loss, but of any There will always be someone to stand up because the natural selection anticipates and evolves the living beings, in parallel with us so if in the past we have not managed to survive humanity we will not arrive at this time except if our dna evolves or has evolved,
Selecting is important, you have to see all living beings, man including as one block, one species will evolve but another will evolve, it will be ying and yang, one will disappear if the other disappears, if a being living decides to destroy a whole species there is inevitably means that a being is evolved genetically to protect himself from it.
If women do not want us it is because, we will push the society to sleep at the non-selection, which will push it down and even to its destruction, to be beautiful it is necessary in its behavior push the people to select

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Im NOT dense, in fact just the opposite, IQ of 145, and I understand far more of the world and existence then most humans, But I cannot understand for the life of me what this french guy is trying to say?

MaxCady

Incels.Net Novice
You cannot beat the system unless a war erupts. Women don't care about MGTOW's or any other mmen that drop out.

This is the modern harem/fuck buddy situation that’s taking hold in the last 15 years. Most women can flip on a dating app or social media and find a guy to get laid anytime they’re horny - and they will always try with a Chad Type regardless if they're average women, even bottom tier 1/10 SMV (obese) women can fuck a average 5/10 guy that's a total simp (they can easily find one that’s horny on a Wednesday night). This is why average women have a hard time in a relationship with average guys, since they’re used to getting Chad's sausage on the side (and probably are when they’re in a relationship). Once a girl is bombarded by interest from Chads several times a month can she ever look at an average guy and say to herself "he's fine"?
No she can't. It’s like a drug.

The great majority of women are only willing to communicate romantically with a small minority of men while most men are willing to communicate romantically with most women, except for probably the obese women. The degree of inequality in “likes” and “matches” on dating sites and apps credibly measures the degree of inequality in attractiveness, and necessarily implies at least that degree of inequality in romantic experiences. It seems hard to avoid a basic conclusion: that the majority of women find the majority of men unattractive and not worth engaging with romantically, while the reverse is not true. Stated in another way, it seems that men collectively create a “dating economy” for women with relatively low inequality, while women collectively create a “dating economy” for men with very high inequality.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I have a lack of faith in MGTOW because chads will break the chain of command. Its a novel idea to get the 80% of males who never reproduce to boycott women till they start acting like reasonable people. However, women would just fuck the 20% of males, then the remaining femcels would just be "strong independent womens", "single mothers who's only priority is their child", or "self-loving narcissists".