Society is insane garbage and I'm not even a sexist.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
This morning I wake up in utter anger. I spit out the lies of the bluepill. I tried to date SJW leftist females before. I was utterly rejected, time and time again. Solely due to my looks. Its unfair rigged garbage. The real reason I was rejected was because I didn't look 100% aryan like a disney character. I only looked 70-90% aryan. But it isnt enough for SJWs. SJWs are more racist than hitler. hitler wasnt even 100% aryan yet SJWs reject me for not being 100% aryan. It fills me with deep insane rage. I wish I could magically turn beautiful but I'm stuck and can't.

Let it be known I'm not even a sexist. I get ignored by male friends. He used to be my best friend. But ignores me. Fills me with utter and infathomable rage. Its like im surrounded by apathetic mentally ill anti-social assholes. All he does is work on computers all day like a robot. He is a robot with no empathy whatsoever. It feels like I'm living in a dystopia of evil. I hate facebook.

I dont even blame the jews of facebook. Zuckerberg is innocent. All zuckerberg is guilty of is being an evil villian and spying on people. But how can he be blamed for this. How can he get the blame for my old male friends, becoming apathetic assholes who wont even respond to any of my messages for no reason. And all they do is narcissistically spam pictures of computers and stupid memes. I hate this world. I hate society. Its insane like a black mirror episode of garbage and evil. I am filled with unending contempt and resentment for this civilization.

Bluepill is not true it is a lie. They tell me its about personality. Yet I can see it now. A girl I relate to and really admire. And she means the world to me and I love her personality. And I calmly, gently, lovingly, gently tell her I have feelings for her. Then she tells me she doesnt have feelings for me and lectures me about unrequited love. Blue pill is not real and never was.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Being a sexist is similar to being a racist, No one is born hating another race or sex.

They developed those feelings over time after being mistreated in some manner by that specific race or sex continuously.
I agree. I got no problem with black people except that they are violent, toxic, and suck at civilization. My main beef with black people is 1. Rap music raping my ears. It should be legal for blacks to listen to rap in their own homes, but banned from the general public. 2. Violence. Blacks kill more blacks than whites ever have. Every day in africa blacks genocide millions of other blacks, same as in America. Blacks are toxic. 3. Negroid genes. Cant blame them for having negroid genes, my main beef is that I believe in reincarnation, and it would suck for me to be born with negroid genes. I dont want to be a black incel. But I dont want to be a black tyrone either. Nor do I want to be a black female who fucks tyrone all day, might be okay with being a black lesbo though.

In any case, I'm fine with most black people, long as they arent toxic to me. I see no reason why whites have to fight with blacks, blacks are mostly an honest race, except when they are trying to hustle and scam. Might have to somehow lower black T so they dont breed so rapidly, but other than that they arent really that much of an issue.

WrathNigga

Incels.Net Junior
I agree. I got no problem with black people except that they are violent, toxic, and suck at civilization. My main beef with black people is 1. Rap music raping my ears. It should be legal for blacks to listen to rap in their own homes, but banned from the general public. 2. Violence. Blacks kill more blacks than whites ever have. Every day in africa blacks genocide millions of other blacks, same as in America. Blacks are toxic. 3. Negroid genes. Cant blame them for having negroid genes, my main beef is that I believe in reincarnation, and it would suck for me to be born with negroid genes. I dont want to be a black incel. But I dont want to be a black tyrone either. Nor do I want to be a black female who fucks tyrone all day, might be okay with being a black lesbo though.

In any case, I'm fine with most black people, long as they arent toxic to me. I see no reason why whites have to fight with blacks, blacks are mostly an honest race, except when they are trying to hustle and scam. Might have to somehow lower black T so they dont breed so rapidly, but other than that they arent really that much of an issue.
Literally, you pretty much just said “I’m not racist but I do hate everything about blacks.” If you don’t like rap music how about you change the radio station in your car or wherever you are because I have never seen a black man shooting rap music wherever he goes, not to mention that rap music is more of white industry at this point so that’s just a scapegoat theory. Also, you using violence in Africa to justify how blacks kill each other is a terrible analogy based on the fact that Africa is third world and black resident are basically the only residents. Finally, are you actually justifying how much you hate a race using their genes? It’s comments like that that give me a clear picture as to why you are incel in the first place. Maybe, just maybe, if you change your perspective and stop painting yourself as a victim and grow a pair you won’t be single.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Literally, you pretty much just said “I’m not racist but I do hate everything about blacks.” If you don’t like rap music how about you change the radio station in your car or wherever you are because I have never seen a black man shooting rap music wherever he goes, not to mention that rap music is more of white industry at this point so that’s just a scapegoat theory. Also, you using violence in Africa to justify how blacks kill each other is a terrible analogy based on the fact that Africa is third world and black resident are basically the only residents. Finally, are you actually justifying how much you hate a race using their genes? It’s comments like that that give me a clear picture as to why you are incel in the first place. Maybe, just maybe, if you change your perspective and stop painting yourself as a victim and grow a pair you won’t be single.
Nope im not a racist, you are the literal racist.

I listed 3 things I disliked about the black race, and then you say that these three things, describe everything about blacks.

Unlike you, I am not a racist and admit blacks have good traits, such as honesty (when they are not scamming people), courage, valor, nobility, etc.

Anyway, banned but I at least appreciate your honesty and that you are transparent about being a cuck.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Actually, I think you are rather dishonest as you like to be a cuck and twist my words, turning a positive thing into a negative. Cucks are toxic people.

nobodyimportant89

Incels.Net Novice

N-words are a product of their placement and treatment. Jews want blacks (and N-words) to hate whites and vise versa, They also want blacks (and even whites) to traffic hard drugs to their own communities and make violent crime rise because of it.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
The fucked up thing is when a black person comes along like me, people still dump on us. What do you want? A good black person or a thug? You can't fucking be both at the same time.

It reminds me of dealing with white women all over again. They bitch about thugs but hate guys like me too.

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
The fucked up thing is when a black person comes along like me, people still dump on us. What do you want? A good black person or a thug? You can't fuсking be both at the same time.

It reminds me of dealing with white women all over again. They bitch about thugs but hate guys like me too.
That's why I stopped dealing with them most of the time. Sure, given the chance I still try.
I still get ghosted (almost immediately btw lol).
I don't think is particularly white women however, both cholas (what you call "Latinas" in the U.S) and black women also ghost me (though I most confess black women try to leave me on the friend zone lol).
There are no many Asians here and most of them crave for a white man or stick to their own (I don't judge this ones to be honest).
Indigenous people lived on enforced poverty thanks to those racist cholos. (I'm speaking about my country btw).
The point is that, no matter where you are or what you do, as a black man, you are condemned to inceldom if you don't fall on the stereotypes (even with black women)

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
That's why I stopped dealing with them most of the time. Sure, given the chance I still try.
I still get ghosted (almost immediately btw lol).
I don't think is particularly white women however, both cholas (what you call "Latinas" in the U.S) and black women also ghost me (though I most confess black women try to leave me on the friend zone lol).
There are no many Asians here and most of them crave for a white man or stick to their own (I don't judge this ones to be honest).
Indigenous people lived on enforced poverty thanks to those racist cholos. (I'm speaking about my country btw).
The point is that, no matter where you are or what you do, as a black man, you are condemned to inceldom if you don't fall on the stereotypes (even with black women)
Every word of this is true in my experience. Although I get it worse from white women and black women. lordoftheincels asked me the other day if I'd consider moving to South America since I apparently look Aztec to him. I said no, I already get mogged by most men here; it'll be the same way if I move somewhere down there.

I've also noticed what you said about Asians and Hispanics sticking to their own kind. And yeah Asians do prefer white men. To a really disturbing degree. There was a YouTube video interviewing women in I think Japan and the guy chose a friendly looking black man and a neckbearded white guy and they all chose the neckbearded white guy. That's how deep the hate for black men runs with Asian people. If I see one on a dating site I just left swipe her.