Social attitudes towards narcissism

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
It is my belief that the vast majority of of women in First-World countries are narcissists.

So why is there, the statistic that narcissists tend to be male?

The answer is blue pill cucks.

Only a completely brainwashed cuck could say someone who spends 3 hours a day doing makeup is not narcissist. They say "They are just vain. Vanity." Anything to blue pill.

The level of brainwashing is severe and deep stockholm blue pill.

The level of brainwashing is deep. Like "2+2=5" level stuff.

Society openly admits that rich males and high status males are what women want. That you must impress her with a nice car and nice home. This is generally agreed upon by society. Yet then they deny that women are narcissists... wtf. How can they act like someone who dates people based on status and money is a good person. It's insane. So stockholmed. That you must work hard, praise and give tribute (respect wamens) like they are some kind of god, and "prove your worth" to wamens. Yet have the nerve to say there are more male narcissists than female ones. Female morality is also like the jew god's. "Do as I say not as I do" kind of morality.

Then there's jester theory. That you can cheat by not having money, but just entertaining women and giving them a good time. Which is the same as "tribute to gods". Like dancing as a court jester to entertain a heartless and serious queen. Yet have the nerve to believe that women aren't narcissists?

Oh and then there's look theory. That women are the same as men because they judge by looks and hotness. Except it isn't true. Most men are willing to date a chick uglier or fatter than them but women won't date a dude uglier or fatter than them.

And then they give an example of men being narcissist. Claiming these men were emotionally detached. Or cheating on them alot. Well men have to be emotionally detached. Because women can't be trusted at all. And maybe they don't want to get their heart broken by a c*nt. Maybe they cheat because other women cheated them in the past, and they don't trust women anymore. Second... why is it that women crave emotionally unavailable men so much? And are so disgusted by nice and compassionate men? If male narcissists do exist, it's probably women turning nice men into narcissists.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
Oh and then there's look theory. That women are the same as men because they judge by looks and hotness. Except it isn't true. Most men are willing to date a chick uglier or fatter than them but women won't date a dude uglier or fatter than them.
This. Also, unlike for men, for women personalitymaxing is legit AF. Even an ugly female easily gets hordes of worshipping orbiters by, for example, pretending to be an introverted socially anxious gamer or running the logical critically-thinking STEM student game. Heck, even Chad can go for a girl like that, and it often ends up this way.

"Unrealistic beauty standards for women" are a meme. Men effectively don't have any standards, only preferences. For women it's vice versa. Well, all their "preferences" involve Chad in one way or another.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
This. Also, unlike for men, for women personalitymaxing is legit AF. Even an ugly female easily gets hordes of worshipping orbiters by, for example, pretending to be an introverted socially anxious gamer or running the logical critically-thinking STEM student game. Heck, even Chad can go for a girl like that, and it often ends up this way.

"Unrealistic beauty standards for women" are a meme. Men effectively don't have any standards, only preferences. For women it's vice versa. Well, all their "preferences" involve Chad in one way or another.
Absolutely correct.

Also, I was reading a funny article. Saying how in first-world feminiѕt countries that women are only about 25% in STEM fields. And that in savage backwards countries, women are almost 50% in STEM.

I think what it is is, the more desperate and hopeless someone is, the more they will take an interest in cold and emotionless science. Which is why STEM is male dominated. And females have an easy life of not having to think about deep sciences because they just ride a cock carousel and get bribes from betabux.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
I think what it is is, the more desperate and hopeless someone is, the more they will take an interest in cold and emotionless science. Which is why STEM is male dominated. And females have an easy life of not having to think about deep sciences because they just ride a cock carousel and get bribes from betabux.
Seems true to me. All women I know who did a STEM major were unattractive, claimed to have gone through a continued depression or both. I've once seen what I thought to be Stacy in STEM, but non-STEM Stacies mogged her into outer space. Also later noticed she was fakeup-frauding hard.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
Seems true to me. All women I know who did a STEM major were unattractive, claimed to have gone through a continued depression or both. I've once seen what I thought to be Stacy in STEM, but non-STEM Stacies mogged her into outer space. Also later noticed she was fakeup-frauding hard.
But as you said earlier, there is no such thing as a true femcel. I know a STEM femcel Stacie. She is a femcel by choice. I offered her my love but apparently I wasn't attractive enough for her and she'd rather be incel.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
But as you said earlier, there is no such thing as a true femcel. I know a STEM femcel Stacie. She is a femcel by choice. I offered her my love but apparently I wasn't attractive enough for her and she'd rather be incel.
Of course. With like 3-4 males per one female every STEM girl can afford to be picky AF and graduate with both career prospects in her field and the bonus of Mrs. Chad degree. Giga win-win.