So your views on love are...?

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Malakai said:
lordoftheincels said:
Pets are family, and you seem schizoid personality.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder

Schizoid are cluster B and love animals more than humans, Adolf Hitler had this disorder. Pretty much all females are cluster B but I vaguely remember you saying you were male but I could be mistaken.

Schizoid is not to be confused with schizophrenia, they are slightly different disorders. Cluster B features a multitude of disorders, so not all women are schizoid. Theoretically, someone could be both schizoid and schizophrenic.

According to the Net schizoid is not Cluster B, in my book it is though.
I meant human family, and yes I am male.
I enjoy studying psychology and have also came to the conclusion I have many schizoid characteristics.
Interesting. So your job is to help mentally ill integrate into society, when you have trouble integrating into society yourself. I suppose the formula you're following is empathy over experience.

Malakai

BANNED
lordoftheincels said:
Malakai said:
lordoftheincels said:
Pets are family, and you seem schizoid personality.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder

Schizoid are cluster B and love animals more than humans, Adolf Hitler had this disorder. Pretty much all females are cluster B but I vaguely remember you saying you were male but I could be mistaken.

Schizoid is not to be confused with schizophrenia, they are slightly different disorders. Cluster B features a multitude of disorders, so not all women are schizoid. Theoretically, someone could be both schizoid and schizophrenic.

According to the Net schizoid is not Cluster B, in my book it is though.
I meant human family, and yes I am male.
I enjoy studying psychology and have also came to the conclusion I have many schizoid characteristics.
Interesting. So your job is to help mentally ill integrate into society, when you have trouble integrating into society yourself. I suppose the formula you're following is empathy over experience.
I can handle them better than normal people. They have valid reasons for acting why they do. If a client goes off on me, I know they have mental reasons why. A normal person being an asshole is just being an asshole.

Love does not exist. It is only a trick used by advertisers to appeal to empty-headed teens and young adults who believe everything they see on TV and think that love is some beautiful, magical thing.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Love exists, unfortunately it seems mainly to be limited to only one-way love at the present time.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
Love exists, unfortunately it seems mainly to be limited to only one-way love at the present time.
Actually you can always reply to her posts.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
Actually you can always reply to her posts.
Lol, I was referring to one-way love as its always males chasing uninterested females, like 90% of the time. And when the males fail, they are told they need to upgrade muh personality, learn better jokes, make better income, etc in order to convince uninterested females to somehow be interested.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
Lol, I was referring to one-way love as its always males chasing uninterested females, like 90% of the time. And when the males fail, they are told they need to upgrade muh personality, learn better jokes, make better income, etc in order to convince uninterested females to somehow be interested.
What one would call being a simp and/or beta orbiter.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
What one would call being a simp and/or beta orbiter.
All males are simps except chad. Never heard of women chasing subchad unless if high tier norman.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
All men are simps, just as all men are cucks. It is simply, the degree of simp or cuck that a man chooses to be. For instance, the more rational simps will not invest more than 5 dollars towards an orbiting campaign, or perhaps, only a few minutes of emotional investment, just as one only invests 5 dollars in penny stocks. The penny stocks may make one ascend, but the chances are low, therefore the investment, simping, is kept minimal.

Similar to cucks, all men are cucks of the established laws and order, must obey social norms or else be punished by the alpha males of the society. It is the degree to which one is cucked, does one celebrate cuckering by importing muslims, or celebrating the UK, or is one a bitter cuck who accepts his incel fate resentufully.

Being in love is like being in Alaska. It’s a logistical description instead of a feeling-state. The state of having encountered a person whose happiness, due to the preponderance of attributes similar and/or complementary to your own interests, is equivalent to your own in importance.

Jasper

I think love is different for everyone but for me its that feeling of okness when my girlfriend is around me Ex. I was really feeling sad about my family situation but when she came over even tho I felt like the world was ending she was able to make me feel all fluffy or shes the only person I can sit in complete silence with and not get anxious or the fact we can both go on and on about our hobbies even if the other doesn't really find it interesting on its own but because the other cared you care too or the fact her dying/leaving makes me sad or the fact normally both of us are pretty introverted but when don't feel like spending time together a drain or when someone does something to (even if I wouldn't care if was done to me) makes me angry or when she cries I want to fix whatever bothering her. Not saying that being in love makes everything better or even makes everything go right with the person you love but its deeper than sex to me at least. From the list that I gave you even sexual partners that I had over a course of time couldn't make me feel like the people I love make me feel, even if have known/slept with them longer. For a quick summary love for me is when a people care about each other and their interest/experiences and wellbeing even if they wouldn't care if it was anyone else, also enjoying each others company even in the mundane depressing or boring parts of life. Sex does play a role in it yes, but for us its less about getting off and more this is a way we show affection. Which is different from a hookup in the way we are having sex to get off.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
Jasper said:
I think love is different for everyone but for me its that feeling of okness when my girlfriend is around me Ex. I was really feeling sad about my family situation but when she came over even tho I felt like the world was ending she was able to make me feel all fluffy or shes the only person I can sit in complete silence with and not get anxious or the fact we can both go on and on about our hobbies even if the other doesn't really find it interesting on its own but because the other cared you care too or the fact her dying/leaving makes me sad or the fact normally both of us are pretty introverted but when don't feel like spending time together a drain or when someone does something to (even if I wouldn't care if was done to me) makes me angry or when she cries I want to fix whatever bothering her. Not saying that being in love makes everything better or even makes everything go right with the person you love but its deeper than sex to me at least. From the list that I gave you even sexual partners that I had over a course of time couldn't make me feel like the people I love make me feel, even if have known/slept with them longer. For a quick summary love for me is when a people care about each other and their interest/experiences and wellbeing even if they wouldn't care if it was anyone else, also enjoying each others company even in the mundane depressing or boring parts of life. Sex does play a role in it yes, but for us its less about getting off and more this is a way we show affection. Which is different from a hookup in the way we are having sex to get off.
Implying you had a gf.