So your views on love are...?

albie

Well-Known Member
BANNED
tremor said:
albie said:
LOve for family and pets is not as strong as the love you feel for a gorgeous woman.
IMO family >empowered entitled useless disposable sack of rotten meat leftovers tbh ngl. The lust for the sack will indeed be stronger, unless you are some sort of a freak.
I have no relationship with my family at all. Most of them are wankers.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
albie said:
I have no relationship with my family at all. Most of them are wankers.
That's too bad. Seriously. It's not that bad for me, but anyway if you are sub-Chad the female who will have to settle down for you most likely will not be any closer to you. For us incels even betabuxing may not work, even if there is plenty of bux.
 

WelcomeToMyDNA

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
I don't think love exists for those who aren't physically superior. I think the idea which people proclaim is "love" is just infatuation with the way something/someone looks. Take away the person's illustrious appearance and the girl will dip the fuck out. I've seen the post here about the guy who was burned by an IED in war and came home to his "loving" wife whom he was meant to marry. She married him all while just virtue signaling the whole time. She then divorced him a mere year later. Then he killed himself. Life is brutally painful.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
I think 99% of the population is cattle, who would never love an incel or outsider or non-normie. Then there's the 1% that might, but are usually taken by chad's, rich guys, lesbians, or alpha males.
 

Tamerlane

New Member
Lounge member
I was in love, well not entirely love I would just call it „horny love“ a state where I didnt felt anything for the girl after I jerked off to her, It eventually went away and since then that thing happened like 3 times total.
 

SnidelyW

New Member
BANNED
Well, I'll give you my input as a guy who's been married for 20 years (I found this forum after watching Contrapoint on Youtube).

My views on love are that the beginning of a relationship- the falling in love part- is exciting. You're discovering each other, dating, and doing all this fun stuff. That goes away after a couple years. I had a kid right off the bat, so maybe that had something to do with it. But anyway, you settle into a routine, and you start to wonder "where did the passion go?" I think that is when most affairs happen (the proverbial "seven year itch"). You miss the excitement and maybe there's someone at work you're attracted to, and you talk yourself into it: monogamy isn't natural, men evolved to **** everything in sight, I deserve to have some fun on the side, she'll never know... that's how I would have rationalized it to myself. I don't know the thought process women go through to rationalize their affairs.

If you stick with the marriage, Eros (erotic love) gradually gets transformed into a deeper more meaningful relationship. My kid just turned 18 and is going to college, so our relationship will soon enter the post-kids phase. That should be interesting.
 

WelcomeToMyDNA

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
SnidelyW said:
Well, I'll give you my input as a guy who's been married for 20 years (I found this forum after watching Contrapoint on Youtube).

My views on love are that the beginning of a relationship- the falling in love part- is exciting. You're discovering each other, dating, and doing all this fun stuff. That goes away after a couple years. I had a kid right off the bat, so maybe that had something to do with it. But anyway, you settle into a routine, and you start to wonder "where did the passion go?" I think that is when most affairs happen (the proverbial "seven year itch"). You miss the excitement and maybe there's someone at work you're attracted to, and you talk yourself into it: monogamy isn't natural, men evolved to **** everything in sight, I deserve to have some fun on the side, she'll never know... that's how I would have rationalized it to myself. I don't know the thought process women go through to rationalize their affairs.

If you stick with the marriage, Eros (erotic love) gradually gets transformed into a deeper more meaningful relationship. My kid just turned 18 and is going to college, so our relationship will soon enter the post-kids phase. That should be interesting.
even if I wanted to marry, I can't. Can't even get a girlfriend much less get a marriage lmao. MUCH fuсking LESS GET A KID. I'm 23 now. I have a long time left to be lonely. Then death comes. What a morbid thing this life is.
 

SnidelyW

New Member
BANNED
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
even if I wanted to marry, I can't. Can't even get a girlfriend much less get a marriage lmao. MUCH fuсking LESS GET A KID. I'm 23 now. I have a long time left to be lonely. Then death comes. What a morbid thing this life is.
I was in the same boat. I couldn't get a date to save my life. I met my wife trolling on AOL back in 98. Her profile looked interesting, I sent a message and we started talking. Don't give up hope, you're only 23. Also, don't conform to society. My wife is 12 years older than me. We still made it work.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. My wife thinks Liv Tyler is gorgeous. I think she's hideous. Go figure. We always think we look worse than we really do.
 

Almostincel

New Member
BANNED
Im not a typical incel cause im able to get a date, kiss and even make sex a few times a year ( maybe 5 in a good year ). But ive completely gived up on find love. I think its not for me. In most times im all alone and rejected
 

TheUnworthy

Well-Known Member
Lounge member
Almostincel said:
Im not a typical incel cause im able to get a date, kiss and even make sex a few times a year ( maybe 5 in a good year ). But ive completely gived up on find love. I think its not for me. In most times im all alone and rejected
G E T T H E F U C K O U T O F F H E R E
 

Almostincel

New Member
BANNED
TheUnworthy said:
Almostincel said:
Im not a typical incel cause im able to get a date, kiss and even make sex a few times a year ( maybe 5 in a good year ). But ive completely gived up on find love. I think its not for me. In most times im all alone and rejected
G E T T H E F U C K O U T O F F H E R E
I think that where i live ( a third world country ) im a incel. Even incel kiss one time or two in the year around her (humiliating himself with girls and with zero criteria ). Chads do it a thousand times, normies 500 times. There are different types of loliness. Im still dusgusting to 99,99% of women
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
Fellow users! Kindly report chadcels' and other outliers' posts which are made outside the bluepill subforum. Unless you do, their presence outside the specially designated section will corrode the community.

 

inunotaisho

Member
Maybe the last ladies of the 1930's had some inclination to work a relationship together with their men to find fulfillment. Thats what love used to be.
Women of today view it as a temporary feeling and once passed they seek out another partner or they just end it cause its boring. Love has gone from being a job to a leisure experience with a lot of take and less to give.
 

Malakai

Well-Known Member
BANNED
I don't adhere to the stereotypical definition of love. "I love this person and want to stay by their side forever and only admire them." That version of love can very easily lead to hate. I have seen it happen countless times.
My idea of love is a desire to make sure someone is taken care of. I don't care if someone is with me or not, just as long as their struggles in life are minimal. I love several people, and will help them whenever I can.
 

Malakai

Well-Known Member
BANNED
albie said:
nervewracking said:
albie said:
LOve is just a chemical in the brain. You have no choice about it. It is a cage. A trap. A torture implement. It is there simply to make you breed. It's about time we had a pill that counteracted the sensation of love.
Also valid.
How do you feel about love for pets/family?
LOve for family and pets is not as strong as the love you feel for a gorgeous woman.
I dunno, I love my pets more than family. I doubt anyone will have my heart like them
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
Pets are family, and you seem schizoid personality.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder

Schizoid are cluster B and love animals more than humans, Adolf Hitler had this disorder. Pretty much all females are cluster B but I vaguely remember you saying you were male but I could be mistaken.

Schizoid is not to be confused with schizophrenia, they are slightly different disorders. Cluster B features a multitude of disorders, so not all women are schizoid. Theoretically, someone could be both schizoid and schizophrenic.

According to the Net schizoid is not Cluster B, in my book it is though.
 

Malakai

Well-Known Member
BANNED
lordoftheincels said:
Pets are family, and you seem schizoid personality.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder

Schizoid are cluster B and love animals more than humans, Adolf Hitler had this disorder. Pretty much all females are cluster B but I vaguely remember you saying you were male but I could be mistaken.


Schizoid is not to be confused with schizophrenia, they are slightly different disorders. Cluster B features a multitude of disorders, so not all women are schizoid. Theoretically, someone could be both schizoid and schizophrenic.

According to the Net schizoid is not Cluster B, in my book it is though.
I meant human family, and yes I am male.
I enjoy studying psychology and have also came to the conclusion I have many schizoid characteristics.
 
Top