So your views on love are...?

angelic

lordoftheincels said:
angelic said:
lordoftheincels said:
if your therapist is dissin u it sounds like u need a new one.
yeah unfortunately i can't get a new one for some reason, and i'm not allowed to stop going to therapy altogether
Sounds like some kind of conspiracy. You aren't having to lose money from this are you?
nope, but it's a waste of my time and her time

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
angelic said:
lordoftheincels said:
angelic said:
yeah unfortunately i can't get a new one for some reason, and i'm not allowed to stop going to therapy altogether
Sounds like some kind of conspiracy. You aren't having to lose money from this are you?
What kind of offensive things does she say to you?

angelic

lordoftheincels said:
angelic said:
lordoftheincels said:
i forgot that the one that told me i'm shallow was a different therapist but my current one isn't any better. she treats me like i'm 5.

albie said:
LOve is just a chemical in the brain. You have no choice about it. It is a cage. A trap. A torture implement. It is there simply to make you breed. It's about time we had a pill that counteracted the sensation of love.
Also valid.
How do you feel about love for pets/family?

PostmanPat said:
I think that love is something that you feel for people that you genuinely care about and (that also genuinely care about you). Love is very important, noone can live a fulfilling life without love.

But I think that to really begin loving another you should love yourself first.
A thing that's easier said than done, but I don't disagree.

Overall I was pleasantly surprised to get any responses at all. This seems to be a topic many wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole, so if this is where it dies, so be it.
Thanks to everyone who have shared their views thus far.

angelic

lordoftheincels said:
angelic said:
lordoftheincels said:
i forgot that the one that told me i'm shallow was a different therapist but my current one isn't any better. she treats me like i'm 5.
Be specific.
telling me that i don't know things or that i'm wrong when i know i'm not. so just wasting my time with bs.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
angelic said:
lordoftheincels said:
angelic said:
Be specific.
telling me that i don't know things or that i'm wrong when i know i'm not. so just wasting my time with bs.
Seems a bit vague. What exactly are the things she says?

I think being 'Alpha' is in your head.

There are many good looking girls who have an inferior and even ugly guy/man.

I think that the world mirrors your attitude and view on life.

tremor

Staff Member
PostmanPat said:
I think being 'Alpha' is in your head.

There are many good looking girls who have an inferior and even ugly guy/man.

I think that the world mirrors your attitude and view on life.
Just-be-a-beta-bux-and/or-pay-for-her-surgeries theory.
Being alpha is indeed in one's head, but without the looks or intimidation halo nobody will take an "alpha" seriously.

Alex

I think that love and sex are often tied together, but also fine when apart. I know many people who enjoy sex just for the experience and if you do, go smash some puss/dick. I and many others are asexual and would be satisfied in a relationship regardless of sex, if you are one of these people then go find the One. Any mix of the two is completely up to the individual, and I don’t think anyone but them has the right to judge. The only things that are unacceptable in either case is rape, cheating, and abuse, which are fundamentally harmful and all around fucked up, but I think that most people are good. How you live is up to you, just be respectful of your parters and have the time of your life!

tremor

Staff Member
Alex said:
but I think that most people are good.
Got a riddle for you. What do you call people who mock, humiliate, shame, bash and beat up ugly autistic virgin subhumans? Oh, I see, you already know the answer, "good". So high IQ.
How you live is up to you, just be respectful of your partners and have the time of your life!
Chadcels.net advice. Can't respect my partners, when I don't have even a single one.

I hope one warning will be enough for the time being.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
When I go to fancy, non-run-down kinds of places, places that I would normally feel sane in (Had I not become incel) it's awlays chad's. Still, I can cherrypick and find exceptions, I know some hot girls who dated and seem to be in love with an uggo. I don't know why, perhaps mental illness.

Now before the SJW rages and calls me toxic, in my defense I don't get any, the uggo got some love and I get no love, so I'm allowed to be a bigot of uggos until I finally ascend. I'm an oppressed minority who gets no love, also I consider myself uggo but not super uggo, it isn't fair that people more uggo than me get laid and I don't. Call me a bigot if you wish but really I'm the victim, I'm the one who is never given a chance at love. Then whine about how great these uggo guy's personality is and how much they love. Well when you are rejected, like me, you never get a chance to show a girl what a loving person you are, because you know, you are REJECTED. So stfu you sjw noob c*nt lurkers in the audience.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
tremor said:
Alex said:
Got a riddle for you. What do you call people who mock, humiliate, shame, bash and beat up ugly autistic virgin subhumans? Oh, I see, you already know the answer, "good". So high IQ.

Correct I view the vast majority of people as bad people. But tbh I don't think most normies bully incels, the internet is toxic and so the internet will paint a picture of most people being bullies, when really its just that most of the people on the internet are toxic bullies.

Most normies, don't even know what the word incel even is, and when you tell them what it is, they will offer blue pill advice of "be confident bro tell her how u feel bro nut up man up bro."

How you live is up to you, just be respectful of your partners and have the time of your life!
Chadcels.net advice. Can't respect my partners, when I don't have even a single one.
Correct, similar to the bp advice "got to give love to get love." Well its kind of hard to give love when you are just rejected automatically.

Alex

tremor said:
Alex said:

I understand your frustration, many people are horrible and it isn’t hard to find them. Many good people will feign indifference to your mistreatment when unaware of what your going through, which is a problem in itself. Even then, there are still those who are worth keeping.

And I state that you should respect a partner solely as my opinion on love/sex. Weather you are pursuing someone or have been lucky enough to get a relationship, the realization that they have their own perspective of life will take you far. Of course, that is just what’s worked in my experience, and is completely from anecdotal evidence. I have no intention of downplaying your pain, and hope that things get better

tremor

Staff Member
Alex said:
Even then, there are still those who are worth keeping.
Implying I have whoever I don't like taken away. Men can't do that. Only females have such a privilege.
And I state that you should respect a partner solely as my opinion on love/sex. Whether you are pursuing someone or have been lucky enough to get a relationship, the realization that they have their own perspective of life will take you far. Of course, that is just what’s worked in my experience, and is completely from anecdotal evidence. I have no intention of downplaying your pain, and hope that things get better
Good for you. Unfortunately, from my experience completely opposite conclusions follow. Assuming we defined, did and compared ѕhit correctly, i.e. actions and whatever we describe in the same words is the same in itself, the reason for my failure is what I am in myself implying looks because other stuff is similar by assumption. Blackpill confirmed, you warned for posting here as a norman spitting bluepills. Sadly, it's already the 3rd in just one day.

Generally speaking, it's an unwritten rule of all incel communities that normans are only eligible to participate as long as they are blackpilled, which you are not. So, you're somewhat off-topic here.

To me the post is logical and realistic, but for that respect thing and the "own perspective", which is an obvious corollary from the former. These are cucked, feminiѕt and bluepilled. IMO you have a chance to stay, if you keep these ideas to yourself and serve the time .

albie

nervewracking said:
albie said:
LOve is just a chemical in the brain. You have no choice about it. It is a cage. A trap. A torture implement. It is there simply to make you breed. It's about time we had a pill that counteracted the sensation of love.
Also valid.
How do you feel about love for pets/family?
LOve for family and pets is not as strong as the love you feel for a gorgeous woman.

tremor

Staff Member
albie said:
LOve for family and pets is not as strong as the love you feel for a gorgeous woman.
IMO family >empowered entitled useless disposable sack of rotten meat leftovers tbh ngl. The lust for the sack will indeed be stronger, unless you are some sort of a freak.