So, you guys are unironically Christians?

Player

31 y.o. Belarus
I've seen a lot of corresponding comments lately. It seems you really believe, bros.

It is just so weird to me. I find religious beliefs a special form of magical thinking. The institutes of fate are historically integrated into mechanisms of political repression, pushing narratives of elites, their role and rules are self-contradicting at best, their dogmas often deny nature itself.

You are blackpilled and therefore deny the social engineering narrative in the face of reality checks. So... why? Why are you Christians? Can you give me a rundown on this topic?

Jamesothy

Incels.Net Regular
Was it an istrument of political repression when Nero was burning it's adherents alive and feeding them to lions? How about not so long after that when Christianity brought the mighty Roman empire to it's knees?

I look at it like a game of cards. Because there will never be a way to prove that God doesn't exist, the chance that He does is real. If a God does exists then we better find out who He is and what He wants from us, otherwise we're gonna be sorry. Because I don't know for certain what the rest of the deck may hold, I'm gonna play my hand (this life) cautiously in that respect. If God doesn't exist then it truly will never matter how you lived your life. But if He does.......

The risk assessment verses the possiple rewards concerning both possibilities are no brainers if you ask me. You can live a life of devotion to Christ and if, in the end, He doesn't exist then it won't even matter. You won't remember a thing. Same for hedonism. You won't remember how much fun you had and it won't even matter that you did. If, however, you live for yourself and God does exist then it's going to matter a whole lot. It's strategic self interest, to put it bluntly.

Why Christianity? Because if God exists then He must be a supremly perfect and holy Being. The bible's the only book that describes such a Being. All other religions describe an imperfect god that, among other things, contradicts himself and doesn't always mean what he says.

Player

31 y.o. Belarus
Was it an istrument of political repression when Nero was burning it's adherents alive and feeding them to lions? How about not so long after that when Christianity brought the mighty Roman empire to it's knees?
I don't know. Was it when yesterday the Church of my country said that the dictator is sent to us by God and ((((religious))) ideology must be taught in schools?

Because there will never be a way to prove that God doesn't exist
Isn't it a semantic catch? Like people can't even give not vague definition of God, but at the same time the question of his existence is a coin toss. It is kind of loose end if you ask me. What do you think?

Because if God exists then He must be a supremely perfect and holy Being.
Why? I understand that It is a narrative of the myth... but it is not an axiom. Why can't he be Boltzmann brain for example?
In Old Testament God behaves like pagan gods. So he is not perfect already.
Islam and Christianity have common lore. So Christianity not the only religion with its statements.
Other religions understand perfection and concept of hollies differently. They don't even have our concept of God. So what gives us the right to define God in their religions by our standards and then make a conclusion about his nature. For me, it sounds like tribalism.

Last edited:

incellus

Incels.Net Regular
It doesn't matter if God really exists or not, as long as enough people believe. The KJV Bible, even if it's regarded as literature/fiction is still enormously influential in the English-speaking world.

Back when I lived in the South, it was important to show up in church weekly, and pretend to be a believer. Where I live now, it doesn't matter, so I haven't been to church in decades.

Jamesothy

Incels.Net Regular
Jamesothy said:
I don't know. Was it when yesterday the Church of my country said that the dictator is sent to us by God and ((((religious))) ideology must be taught in schools?

Jamesothy said:
Isn't it a semantic catch? Like people can't even give not vague definition of God, but at the same time the question of his existence is a coin toss. It is kind of loose end if you ask me. What do you think?

Jamesothy said:
Why? I understand that It is a narrative of the myth... but it is not an axiom. Why can't he be Boltzmann brain for example?
Islam and Christianity have common lore. So Christianity not the only religion with its statements.
Other religions understand perfection and concept of hollies differently. They don't even have our concept of God. So what gives us the right to define God in their religions by our standards and then make a conclusion about his nature. For me, it sounds like tribalism.
There have always been wayward churches. Paul scolded many of the first churches in his apistles. Open up and read the first few lines of Galatians to see what I mean. Besides, Jesus said that if even two or three people come together in His name, there He will be in the midst of those brethren. People don't need to attend a church to worship or be saved. Furthermore, a church can't change or add to what has already been written. A lot of churches are not of God, regardless of what they might claim.

Lots of people can give a definition of God. We're created in His image. So we know he has arms, legs, a face etc. He's all powerful and omnipresent. He created everything there is, was, and ever will be. There is nothing in existence that He didn't create and there's nothing beyond His will. The bible, His word to man, is a revelation of Him. The bible, especially the old testament, reveals the mind of God. And for me it's more than a coin toss because I choose to believe.

Why must God, if He exists, be a supremely perfect and holy being? Because if He is the creator of all things and nothing lays outside of His will then wouldn't it be Him, and Him alone, who gets to set the standard? And could it not just be that the false pagan gods have been described to behave like the true God? Muslims claim and believe that they worship the same God as Christians do, but this is false. The god described in Islam punished Satan for doing something that he commanded him to do. This, among many many other Islamic deviations from the God revealed in the Christian bible, describes a flawed god. And God cannot be flawed.

Lastly, other religions can have a different concept of perfection and hollies, but "understanding" is something that's inseparable from the truth. There can be only one truth.

Player

31 y.o. Belarus
Player said:
Jamesothy said:

Jamesothy said:

Jamesothy said:
There have always been wayward churches. Paul scolded many of the first churches in his apistles. Open up and read the first few lines of Galatians to see what I mean. Besides, Jesus said that if even two or three people come together in His name, there He will be in the midst of those brethren. People don't need to attend a church to worship or be saved. Furthermore, a church can't change or add to what has already been written. A lot of churches are not of God, regardless of what they might claim.

Lots of people can give a definition of God. We're created in His image. So we know he has arms, legs, a face etc. He's all powerful and omnipresent. He created everything there is, was, and ever will be. There is nothing in existence that He didn't create and there's nothing beyond His will. The bible, His word to man, is a revelation of Him. The bible, especially the old testament, reveals the mind of God. And for me it's more than a coin toss because I choose to believe.

Why must God, if He exists, be a supremely perfect and holy being? Because if He is the creator of all things and nothing lays outside of His will then wouldn't it be Him, and Him alone, who gets to set the standard? And could it not just be that the false pagan gods have been described to behave like the true God? Muslims claim and believe that they worship the same God as Christians do, but this is false. The god described in Islam punished Satan for doing something that he commanded him to do. This, among many many other Islamic deviations from the God revealed in the Christian bible, describes a flawed god. And God cannot be flawed.

Lastly, other religions can have a different concept of perfection and hollies, but "understanding" is something that's inseparable from the truth. There can be only one truth.
I see.

lowstatusmale

Incels.Net Regular
I was really suicidal when I was young and I just retreated to my bedroom, didn't leave the house or anything for 8 months. I told God I was giving up but I would do whatever He told me to do, but it had to come from Him; not the Bible or the church.

Little convictions here and there, and I eventually starting working again in a couple of years, but saw enough in the last two years of unemployment to make me believe that God was real. I don't really understand Him. At times, I feel cheated cause I feel I am low-ability already, yet God didn't give me breaks and convictions I really needed to better my life when I was younger. Now, I'm 48 and still living with my Mom. I still see a lot of direction along the way. I could be dead; my life could be much worse.

I started going to church two Falls ago when I was tired of being alone. It's was about 24 years since I attended on a regular basis. It's been a struggle cause I am a loser everywhere in my life and I really want to find community somewhere. The church I go to is small and the people are pleasant. There are 5 guys that attend there that are in my age bracket; all decent guys.

Player

31 y.o. Belarus
I was really suicidal when I was young and I just retreated to my bedroom, didn't leave the house or anything for 8 months. I told God I was giving up but I would do whatever He told me to do, but it had to come from Him; not the Bible or the church.

Little convictions here and there, and I eventually starting working again in a couple of years, but saw enough in the last two years of unemployment to make me believe that God was real. I don't really understand Him. At times, I feel cheated cause I feel I am low-ability already, yet God didn't give me breaks and convictions I really needed to better my life when I was younger. Now, I'm 48 and still living with my Mom. I still see a lot of direction along the way. I could be dead; my life could be much worse.

I started going to church two Falls ago when I was tired of being alone. It's was about 24 years since I attended on a regular basis. It's been a struggle cause I am a loser everywhere in my life and I really want to find community somewhere. The church I go to is small and the people are pleasant. There are 5 guys that attend there that are in my age bracket; all decent guys.
It is a sad and beautiful story.

lowstatusmale

Incels.Net Regular
Thanks. I got baptized in November. We regularly have 15 people at service. 42 showed up that day. I talked about my faith for 10 minutes, but I'm not very good at public speaking. It was a good day.

But yeah, faith is not easy. It looks like insanity even to me at times.

Jamesothy

Incels.Net Regular

Conviction comes from the Holy Spirit. It's usually the first sign that God is drawing you. After that comes revelations.

God makes it clear in his word that we are to first seek His kingdom and His righteousness, then all the things we need will be added unto us (Matthew 6:33). You must seek God with all your heart. And if you haven't a heart to seek Him, ask Him to give you a new heart.

So many people seek God for the problems that He can solve for them. They seek Him in vain. They don't care so much about inheriting His righteousness and having a relationship with Him. They will not inherit His kingdom or His righteousness.

I'd like to recommend you to a youtuber that God used to draw me. His name is Josh Coen. He's a young guy but he's clearly led by the Holy Spirit. Anyways, God spoke to me through this guy when I was addicted to meth in Vietnam.

mmexport1609927150240.jpg

mmexport1609927156576.jpg

mmexport1609927844882.jpg

mmexport1609927162902.jpg

I'd been shooting $150 a week into my arm for the past six months at the time. God gradually led me to Seek Him in truth through Josh Coen. Then one day I stopped doing meth. I still had thousands of dollars to blow, and could have continued partying by myself for months, but God led me to a place where I was just ready to stop. And I did, cold turkey. Except for a lack of energy that lasted a couple of weeks I had no withdrawals. There was none of the usual depression that comes with kicking meth which I'd experienced before a couple times years earlier. It was one of the happiest times of my life, which is curious considering that I had been quite happy while I was doing drugs. It was pretty miraculous. Shortly after that God filled me with revelations. He led me on a path of seeking and repentance. I began to seek him for the right reasons. Then He added the things unto me which I needed but had been lacking.

incellus

Incels.Net Regular
Thanks. I got baptized in November. We regularly have 15 people at service. 42 showed up that day. I talked about my faith for 10 minutes, but I'm not very good at public speaking. It was a good day.

Going to a small church like that must be more interesting than attending a large one. The one I went to as a kid had incredibly boring services:

It looks like they're still boring. It looks like they got a new pipe organ -- it used to be behind that grill to the right.

Last edited:

lowstatusmale

Incels.Net Regular
lowstatusmale said:

Conviction comes from the Holy Spirit. It's usually the first sign that God is drawing you. After that comes revelations.

God makes it clear in his word that we are to first seek His kingdom and His righteousness, then all the things we need will be added unto us (Matthew 6:33). You must seek God with all your heart. And if you haven't a heart to seek Him, ask Him to give you a new heart.

So many people seek God for the problems that He can solve for them. They seek Him in vain. They don't care so much about inheriting His righteousness and having a relationship with Him. They will not inherit His kingdom or His righteousness.

I'd like to recommend you to a youtuber that God used to draw me. His name is Josh Coen. He's a young guy but he's clearly led by the Holy Spirit. Anyways, God spoke to me through this guy when I was addicted to meth in Vietnam.

View attachment 29240

View attachment 29241

View attachment 29242

View attachment 29243

I'd been shooting $150 a week into my arm for the past six months at the time. God gradually led me to Seek Him in truth through Josh Coen. Then one day I stopped doing meth. I still had thousands of dollars to blow, and could have continued partying by myself for months, but God led me to a place where I was just ready to stop. And I did, cold turkey. Except for a lack of energy that lasted a couple of weeks I had no withdrawals. There was none of the usual depression that comes with kicking meth which I'd experienced before a couple times years me with revelations. He led me on a path of seeking and repentance. I began to seek him for the right reasons. Then He added the things unto me which I needed but had been lacking.
Great testimony, Jim. I always feel embarassed by my testimony because most people would still see my life as a failure. Other Christians have told me they don't believe my commitment is sincere or genuine because of where my life is. My life isn't over yet though and I still expect big life changes directed by God however farfetched that is.

Killshot

Want to ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ bang bitches
No, but the bible is black pilled as fuck. It perfectly applies to what's going on in the world and I expect prophecy to be fulfilled, i.e. modern day Sodom and Gomorrah getting nuked off the face of the earth.

If incels read and understood the bible, I'm sure a lot of them would convert real quick.

Last edited:

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master

God doesn’t exist, if he did you wouldnt be incel

BigDickDaddy

Incels.Net Novice
You are blackpilled and therefore deny the social engineering narrative in the face of reality checks.
The Western world's social engineering is aimed at making the populace NOT religious. Hedonistic, individualistic, mass consuming bags of meat indoctrinated by the state from birth is the pride of every liberal capitalist. The original Enlightenment goal seperated and stole the power of the Church so that it could be centralized under the state; for 200 years capitalism has urged the process of decay at any expense.