SO where does your nature lie? Good, EVIL, or neutral?

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Supposedly our society is on the "good" side", but it really isnt.. NOTHing is as MODIFIABLE as MORALITY!! So tell me your TRUE NATURE!!
Are you on the side of society, and just wish for a NORMAL life? Good job, money, wife, family, etc? Would you be a normie if you could?
Are you on the SIDE of true DARKNESS, and would GLADLY help this corrupt world BURN? See it ALL come down?
Or are you NEUTRAL? Dont really give a ѕhit, perfectly willing to sit on the sidelines with your popcorn and see which wins ultimately? The LIGHT, or the Darkness?

ANSWER truthfully please, no point in larping, we are all brothers here...

Cryptoknight

Incels.Net Master
My close friends call me the devil, I don't act satanic, I just get on the racism train in public, act like I have tourettes and have loud outburts, make my mates over do it with smoke and chemicals. I am like the extra neutron or electron, attempting to smash through your consciences.

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
My close friends call me the devil, I don't act satanic, I just get on the racism train in public, act like I have tourettes and have loud outburts, make my mates over do it with smoke and chemicals. I am like the extra neutron or electron, attempting to smash through your consciences.
To become a real Devil, first you´d have to be an indoctrinated Jew. ( Being part of a Death Cult )

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
Supposedly our society is on the "good" side", but it really isnt.. NOTHing is as MODIFIABLE as MORALITY!! So tell me your TRUE NATURE!!
Are you on the side of society, and just wish for a NORMAL life? Good job, money, wife, family, etc? Would you be a normie if you could?
Are you on the SIDE of true DARKNESS, and would GLADLY help this corrupt world BURN? See it ALL come down?
Or are you NEUTRAL? Dont really give a ѕhit, perfectly willing to sit on the sidelines with your popcorn and see which wins ultimately? The LIGHT, or the Darkness?

ANSWER truthfully please, no point in larping, we are all brothers here...
I´ll observe for as long as i can, without interfering.
I do stand by righteousness.

JustAWittyCel

Reality will hit you like a ton of bricks
Neutrally conceived with no choice but to turn to the dark side since everyone one started to act like an asshole to me at 13.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
SInce I was temp banned for "spam" Ill be posting a LOT less brothers... Ill try to stick to my WORK, which I hope to complete before my final exit.. SInce my Unique perspective doesnt seem to be appreciated.. Youll be hearing a LOT less from me, except in my book my brothers..

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Ill still be doing my photo threads, and my book(the incel bible), but thats probably IT! Didnt like being banned, and I posted nothing inappropriate. Pretty much everything I write is incel or cope related. Im sorry I wont be adding as much, since I found it very unreasonable to be banned, even temporarily. It was uncalled for brothers.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
In keeping with the nature of this thread, I am FULL EVIL!! And would happily add to the burning of the world, but remember, MONSTERS arent born, we are CREATED!! I was also BORN without a conscience , I never had that from the start.. Being ignored by women has only reinforced my very nature.. Maybe I would have been placated with the love of a good woman, and the MONSTER could have been tamed, but it wasnt IN the cards. So I became what I am NOW!.. In GTA5, of course...

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
So other opinions? Are you a monster? Or a potential nice guy? Or a watcher, and whomever wins, wins?

Kaczor

Mentalcel Edgelord
I would't call my nature good or evil,its a mix of good and evil the world ain't black and white

rev van mev

Chilling.