So... What's your story?

NotanIncel123

Incels.Net Regular
Hi there. I just hopped on this site but I've been studying Incelism for a bit and I just thought before I start running around saying why I think this isnt the most healthy option for you to be going about things and making people mad, I'd like to no why all of you are going down the Incel route. I mean I know that many of you guys are just going to say bad genetics, but often, many of the people who claim to be Incels that I've seen or met aren't even that ugly. I just feel like everybody has a story, and I'd like to know all of yours. Perhaps by doing so we can reach a better understanding of each other, help each other out, and maybe even make some new friends.

Can't wait to see your responses guys. :D

NotanIncel123

Incels.Net Regular
but i never called it a disease? In fact, I think it's far from a disease. A disease is simply a virus with no other need for an explanation other that "I contracted it, now get it out," having the same textbook effect on each victim. With Inceldom, I see it as something completely different. Considering that everyone here is different, (since we're all human beings) it wouldn't be too far fetched to assume that you all have different origins, or reasons why you find the identity of Incel appealing. So I just decided to ask, to see if this is the truth via asking about your own experiences, not to insult your problem.

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
NotanIncel123 said:
but i never called it a disease? In fact, I think it's far from a disease. A disease is simply a virus with no other need for an explanation other that "I contracted it, now get it out," having the same textbook effect on each victim. With Inceldom, I see it as something completely different. Considering that everyone here is different, (since we're all human beings) it wouldn't be too far fetched to assume that you all have different origins, or reasons why you find the identity of Incel appealing. So I just decided to ask, to see if this is the truth via asking about your own experiences, not to insult your problem.
Give a quick look to your answer. You are speaking to me the way a doctor speaks to his patient, or a psychologist.
I don't feel comfortable with me inceldom, only a fool would feel good being an incel. We don't fine the identity "appealing", we are just like that and we have to cope it.
As for myself, my story is similar to many of my fellow incels. Ugly, """"boring"""" (a poor excuse some women use to not call us ugly...but still being offensive :3) and not the best physic (though I'm no near to be fat).
The only difference is that many of the incels here got bullied, I didn't. Why? Well, I've always been particularly good at making others to do violence for me.
I befriended the "bullies" (even if they were and are kinda dimwitted) and they stopped people from bullying md.
I had to make their homeworks from time to time, but it was a mutual agreement both parts found benefical. (And it wasn't all the time either)

NotanIncel123

Incels.Net Regular
I mean, I'm not really talking like a doctor, that's just how I form my sentences, I don't want you thinkin I'm trying to psycho analyze you or something. But what you said is kind of interesting. If its ok, could I ask you these 3 things? Why do you thnik a woman saying youre boring automatically means theyre lying to you? How have you gone about trying to get with girls? You hung out with the "bullies," how did you get into their circle and what did you guys do? (im guessing they werre your friends) And why would you do their homeworks for them, did you feel objectified by that?

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
NotanIncel123 said:
I mean, I'm not really talking like a doctor, that's just how I form my sentences, I don't want you thinkin I'm trying to psycho analyze you or something. But what you said is kind of interesting. If its ok, could I ask you these 3 things? Why do you thnik a woman saying youre boring automatically means theyre lying to you? How have you gone about trying to get with girls? You hung out with the "bullies," how did you get into their circle and what did you guys do? (im guessing they werre your friends) And why would you do their homeworks for them, did you feel objectified by that?
I hate myself for many years, I won't hate myself anymore.
Women think I'm "boring" because I don't make them laugh like Chad do? Because I don't like the same? So be it. I'm sick of hating myself, call me arrogant if you want.
They are my friends, kinda. I have other friends, but I have grow some fond for those idiots lol. They are nice deep down.
I did their homeworks (sometimes) as a part of our agreement. They actually protected me from people who wanted to bully me. (With "bullies" I mean guys who have the appearance of typical bullies)

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
TheUnworthy said:
NotanIncel123 said:
Women think I'm "boring" because I don't make them laugh like Chad do? Because I don't like the same? So be it. I'm sick of hating myself, call me arrogant if you want.
They are my friends, kinda. I have other friends, but I have grow some fond for those idiots lol. They are nice deep down.
I did their homeworks (sometimes) as a part of our agreement. They actually protected me from people who wanted to bully me. (With "bullies" I mean guys who have the appearance of typical bullies)
I think the fact that you befriended the bullies is much more interesting than the average jock story

NotanIncel123

Incels.Net Regular
TheUnworthy said:
NotanIncel123 said:
First off my guy I know you prolly don't car but you got tons of value hombre, don't let anyone tell you otherwise, no matter who you are youre always destined for greatness if youre willing to work toward your goal, so you shouldn't hate yourself. hell, I'm a stranger on the internet and I love you (platonically of course) because... well I dunno, I love everyone, and because everyone needs someone in their corner. So don't let the fact that a girl thinks you arent funny get you down, you just havent found the one who understands you yet, you shouldn't hate yourself in the slightest, and you arent arrogant for not having self hatred.

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
NotanIncel123 said:
TheUnworthy said:
NotanIncel123 said:
First off my guy I know you prolly don't car but you got tons of value hombre, don't let anyone tell you otherwise, no matter who you are youre always destined for greatness if youre willing to work toward your goal, so you shouldn't hate yourself. hell, I'm a stranger on the internet and I love you (platonically of course) because... well I dunno, I love everyone, and because everyone needs someone in their corner. So don't let the fact that a girl thinks you arent funny get you down, you just havent found the one who understands you yet, you shouldn't hate yourself in the slightest, and you arent arrogant for not having self hatred.
Wow that was the most blue pilled stuff I've read in a while.
You sound like a friend I had ( before you ask, no my "attitude" didn't do anything. She died).
I've actually did all of that, it doesn't work of course.
That doesn't mean I give up. Actually, there's a great debate right here because some in this very forum agree and some disagree (I agree):
If you give up you are no incel, you are a volcel

NotanIncel123

Incels.Net Regular
TheUnworthy said:
NotanIncel123 said:
TheUnworthy said:
You sound like a friend I had ( before you ask, no my "attitude" didn't do anything. She died).
That doesn't mean I give up. Actually, there's a great debate right here because some in this very forum agree and some disagree (I agree):
Then doesnt that defeat the purpose of the whole brick wall argument?

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
NotanIncel123 said:
TheUnworthy said:
NotanIncel123 said:
Incels aren't a hive mind. We all have our own opinions, you say we are all human beings and that stuff.
All human beings have their own opinions, just because we are all incels doesn't mean we all agree on everything

NotanIncel123

Incels.Net Regular
TheUnworthy said:
NotanIncel123 said:
TheUnworthy said:
Incels aren't a hive mind. We all have our own opinions, you say we are all human beings and that stuff.
All human beings have their own opinions, just because we are all incels doesn't mean we all agree on everything
i never made any implication that you guys had the same opinions, I just asked if that defeats the brick wall idea

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
NotanIncel123 said:
TheUnworthy said:
NotanIncel123 said:
i never made any implication that you guys had the same opinions, I just asked if that defeats the brick wall idea
Why do you take my statements as personal attacks? Just because I have a strong personality doesn't mean I'm insulting or attacking you.
To answer your question yes. Mind you, I won't get in an argument with goro over this.
He actually cares about this community and is kind to us so leave me out of it, please

NotanIncel123

Incels.Net Regular
TheUnworthy said:
NotanIncel123 said:
TheUnworthy said:
Why do you take my statements as personal attacks? Just because I have a strong personality doesn't mean I'm insulting or attacking you.
To answer your question yes. Mind you, I won't get in an argument with goro over this.
He actually cares about this community and is kind to us so leave me out of it, please
didnt feel attacked hombre, but if you feel like you are saying something that might come off as attacking i dunno, why dont ya try workin on that

https://i.imgflip.com/159gor.jpg

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
NotanIncel123 said:
TheUnworthy said:
NotanIncel123 said:
It doesn't, and that's because despite incels thinking differently from one another, we're all in the same situation. It's not a tough question to answer.... We would all be continuing to beat our heads against the wall if not for finally realizing that that wall ain't gonna come down.

NotanIncel123

Incels.Net Regular
notheregoaway said:
NotanIncel123 said:
TheUnworthy said:
It doesn't, and that's because despite incels thinking differently from one another, we're all in the same situation. It's not a tough question to answer.... We would all be continuing to beat our heads against the wall if not for finally realizing that that wall ain't gonna come down.
But it is literally impossible to know if it will or wont come down unless you try. In cases like this, life is way to complex for you to just say it wont work, and one would be naive to do so. Trust me, I've experienced that hopeless feeling (would rather not discuss that situation here) but once you try a different tactic and finally break through that wall, it feels hella good.