So what’s a girl supposed to do.

Crackbabycrack

Incels.Net Novice
I don’t really know anything abt ‘incels’. Kinda a weird name but whatever. Idk the age range, or what they really want... I saw a post somewhere abt someone on here saying how they saw a teenage girl that was too pretty, they wanted to kill her. Thought it was interesting so I came here to find stuff out. A lot of people just really hate girls ig. I’m guessing there’s been some experience, or miscommunication in the least. Anyways, to make a long story short... what is a girl supposed to do that is deemed ‘good’ in your eyes?

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
I don’t really know anything abt ‘incels’. Kinda a weird name but whatever. Idk the age range, or what they really want... I saw a post somewhere abt someone on here saying how they saw a teenage girl that was too pretty, they wanted to kill her. Thought it was interesting so I came here to find stuff out. A lot of people just really hate girls ig. I’m guessing there’s been some experience, or miscommunication in the least. Anyways, to make a long story short... what is a girl supposed to do that is deemed ‘good’ in your eyes?
Thanos snap herself

Gard

Incels.Net Master
Jesus Christ, just read the FAQ.

Crackbabycrack

Incels.Net Novice
Crackbabycrack said:
It’s not the same as interacting with people

Crackbabycrack

Incels.Net Novice
Crackbabycrack said:
Thanos snap herself

View attachment 5002
Well, ya got me there.

Gard

Incels.Net Master
Gard said:
Crackbabycrack said:
It’s not the same as interacting with people
Why should I tell you things that are written out at great length/detail by somebody else?

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
Dionysos said:
Crackbabycrack said:
Thanos snap herself

View attachment 5002
Well, ya got me there.
Either put up or shut up