So uh the girl i took out for coffee just straight up cucked me. She was never interested in dating me but let me drop 30 dollars on her at fuсking

Thanatos

Æpêx Prêdâtør
Starbucks then 7 days later starts dating this beta Nіgger whos 3x darker dark me. Im tired of this bullshit. I see truth now. Theyre all fuсking wh*res who only care about money and dick. @vcelguy make me blackpilled. Im leaving this shithole town. Theres nothing left for me anymore. The military is all i have now. fuсking going reserves. Im going active duty and pray to god i get to commit some war crimes before i inevitably get killed. Theres no point to anything. There is no god. Its all pointless.FB_IMG_1579056228155.jpg

hated_one

Just sideline:Its a stereotype that black people have bigger dicks from Pοrn movies.There is only 1-2% more of black people than white that have 8inch dick.

Thanatos

Æpêx Prêdâtør
Ok i lied. I spent 30 on her. But still this fuсking sucks. I was planning to give her my all then she literally cucks me. In front of like 6 people. This world really is a nightmare that i cant wake up from.

Thanatos

Æpêx Prêdâtør
So you did spend 30 dollerinos on her after all :eek:
Theres no point to anything. This scar on my heart will never heal. Ive lost the ability to feel. She has broken me as a human being. I dont even feel sad. I felt angry when it happened but it quickly dissipated. Now all i feel is euphoria or nothing. And the nothingness i feel is worse than any sadness. Its suffocating, it feels like its endless. Like Thats all there is to everything. Nothing.

Thanatos

Æpêx Prêdâtør
ѕhit happens, this will serve as lesson tho. You never spend money on a girl that is not even your gf. The sooner you learn that, the better.
I PUBLICLY SAID I WAS IN LOVE WITH HER THEN SHE STRAIGHT UP SAYS "I have a boyfriend, we just started dating today." i was stunned. I couldn't say anything. I wanted to call her a bitch and a wh*re and beat the ѕhit out of her but i couldnt move. Everyones gonna know about how i got cucked. Rumors spread like wildfire in that cesspool. Sure amiya you talk about others being cucked but youve never been cucked. Youll never know the feeling of having your heart smashed into pieces then used as lube so she can take tyrones dick up her ass. FUCK i just want to kill that stupid fuсking ape. Fuck i hate him i hate him FUXKFUCKFYF

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
ѕhit happens, this will serve as lesson tho. You never spend money on a girl that is not even your gf. The sooner you learn that, the better.
I PUBLICLY SAID I WAS IN LOVE WITH HER THEN SHE STRAIGHT UP SAYS "I have a boyfriend, we just started dating today." i was stunned. I couldn't say anything. I wanted to call her a bitch and a wh*re and beat the ѕhit out of her but i couldnt move. Everyones gonna know about how i got cucked. Rumors spread like wildfire in that cesspool. Sure amiya you talk about others being cucked but youve never been cucked. Youll never know the feeling of having your heart smashed into pieces then used as lube so she can take tyrones dick up her ass. FUCK i just want to kill that stupid fuсking ape. Fuck i hate him i hate him FUXKFUCKFYF
I gone through a lot of ѕhit with girls. That's the reason i have a lot of wisdom. Don't talk about ѕhit you know nothing about.