So not "trying" anymore is NOT VOLCEL!! Its accepting reality..

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
When I hear some incels say that since some of us have given up trying we are VOLCEL...that is simply NOT the case.. Not in any sense.. Heres a hypothetical scenario to consider..
Lets say theres a Giant brick wall, and someone keeps telling you "keep beating at that wall, with your fists, your skull, your body, EVENTUALLY theres a small chance you may be able to break through someday".. "no matter how beat up your body gets, no matter what the cost to yourself, you should just keep trying"... Except in the case of us incels, who are doomed from the start, its not our bodies that are being destroyed, but our minds, our DIGNITY, our pride, our egos, and might I say, our VERY SANITY ITSELF!!!
So basically, those of us that are still trying are throwing ourselves against that brick wall, in hopes of a "small chance".. So yes, some of us have accepted reality, that women want NOTHING to do with us, at least sexually, and we refuse to ever put ourselves in positions for psychological abuse by endless rejections.. Basically, whats the point?
So PLEASE stop calling those of us who prefer to keep our dignity and sanity intact Volcel, we are NOT! We've just learned to live with the harsh realities of our existence, and prefer to make our time as comfortable as we can with what little we have!! Rant over... :cool:

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
Being ugly is a death sentence given at birth. It sucks when you go places with friends and girls flirt with them, but not with you. It's proof that you're ugly. That's why when I look in the mirror in the morning I go, "ah, hey you ugly fucking loser. How's it feel to be alone another day?" I say that to myself in the mirror every day. I plan on saying that every day of my life for as long as I live. Even if I'm bed-bound, I'll have a handheld mirror beside me to continue to tradition.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Being ugly is a death sentence given at birth. It sucks when you go places with friends and girls flirt with them, but not with you. It's proof that you're ugly. That's why when I look in the mirror in the morning I go, "ah, hey you ugly fuсking loser. How's it feel to be alone another day?" I say that to myself in the mirror every day. I plan on saying that every day of my life for as long as I live. Even if I'm bed-bound, I'll have a handheld mirror beside me to continue to tradition.
Well done... My point is, I gave up many years ago, after I accepted my condition, now instead of WASTING my precious time being rejected constantly, I try to ENJOY what I have, and do pleasurable things just for myself.. At this point, im a borderline "shut-in" and I happen to love myself.. Maybe its a learned trait.. But incels whove decided to keep their dignity and sanity, and get tired of throwing their bodies against a brick wall are NOT VOLCEL, they are just SMART INCELS! :cool:

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
"If you can't say what I like don't say anything at all".

What's your problem? You do know that depending on how the definition of incel is interpreted you may or may not fit in if you havr given up. As long as an intepretation isn't the one that backs up SJW incelophobic narrative, it's fine here.

As I see it, there are 2 (two) possible ways to alleviate the interpretation mess. First, you can offer an exhaustive definition which a vast majority of the community will like (not likely to happen). Second, you can call ideologically wrong the definitions you don't like as opposed to dismissing the definitions that really are introduced to project a negative and fake image of incels.(NPC-fication we're not going to allow here).

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Nostalgicel said:
I would not want to sleep with a female serіal kіller... Am I volcel?
Googled female serial killers and tbh I wouldn't too. I'm even fine with being a volcel because of this.

To be serious, this is a minor constraint, there aren't that many female serial killers.

To be ded srs, statements/theories that formalize real-life objects/processes have certain limits of applicability. You do know that. I doubt that there are many incels who have absolutely 0 requirements. For instance, it seems usually taken for granted that a female is alive and breathing, able-bodied and not a granny, whereas technically having these standards does make one a volcel.

From the existing polls available here, on .is, on braincels and maybe somewhere else, the possible reason for this is the average age of incels and the fact that most of them are somewhat healthy and few of them have disabilities. So, the requirements mentioned don't look than unreasonable and aren't frowned upon.

The problem about this is that limits of applicability of things like "volcel if you wouldn't" or whatever may vary from incel to incel and it may be hard to establish which deviation is reasonable and which isn't. Yes, it's quite possible that most "non-LARPing" incels are technically volcels, but hey, is fucking a corpse ascension? Or, if we come back to your example, is ascension with some repulsive refuse worth your own life?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
To be ded srs, statements/theories that formalize real-life objects/processes have certain limits of applicability. You do know that. I doubt that there are many incels who have absolutely 0 requirements. For instance, it seems usually taken for granted that a female is alive and breathing, able-bodied and not a granny, whereas technically having these standards does make one a volcel.
Fake news. Tried to flirt with 50-60 year old women before, they told me I was too young. Can't win as incel. Women just wanna be negative people instead of positive and uplifting folks. I'm the one who is positive. Women are negative. That's why Yin is negative. Although China is dumb so I take yin-yang with a grain of salt. I hope one day women are positive, nice, caring and compassionate people just like me.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
lordoftheincels said:
Fake news. Tried to flirt with 50-60 year old women before, they told me I was too young. Can't win as incel. Women just wanna be negative people instead of positive and uplifting folks. I'm the one who is positive. Women are negative. That's why Yin is negative. Although China is dumb so I take yin-yang with a grain of salt. I hope one day women are positive, nice, caring and compassionate people just like me.
Yes, this is something that "just l0wer [email protected]@rds br0" copers never mention. If you lower standards too much, no one will take you seriously. Not that truecels have much space to lower standards though.