So, last few days this BOARD has been a lot deader then usual, FAR less postings..

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
Ive noticed this night and day for the last few days, a LOT of you guys are posting far LESS, tons of threads just sit there unreplied to for hours and hours, or sometimes a day!!

do you mean the quality central section only or the entire forum?

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
Redpill thread openings are almost every time censored away within minutes…..

The shitzo and other psycho tolerated BS is for most red- and blackpillers not interesting enough to react….

Fiesta Payasos

Doomed | Honkpill
The ENTIRE forum... I NOTICE because I post often!! FAR fewer posts, and some threads sit there for MANY hours, NO responses... Less so since I started a thread about it, of course...
Yeah, this forum has lost too much activity. It's a shame. Some good posters also left the forum and the content is not of quality as it could be. I will access to stay in touch with you guys. I can't even leave my home! In Spain you can only go out to the few works active and walk the dog, and I don't have a dog.

Lordgoro

Crazy as charged
Lordgoro said:
The ENTIRE forum... I NOTICE because I post often!! FAR fewer posts, and some threads sit there for MANY hours, NO responses... Less so since I started a thread about it, of course...
Yeah, this forum has lost too much activity. It's a shame. Some good posters also left the forum and the content is not of quality as it could be. I will access to stay in touch with you guys. I can't even leave my home! In Spain you can only go out to the few works active and walk the dog, and I don't have a dog.
I feel like EVENTUALLY, ALL the senior posters will drop off, and ONLY me and VCELGUY will remain, sadly..

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
Lordgoro said:
Good luck in spain. Youll need it!....
In Italy, they already run out of respirators. Like in wartime, they let die selected people. Mostly 60+. They die fully awake, like fishes taken out of water….

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
Fiesta Payasos said:
Lordgoro said:
I feel like EVENTUALLY, ALL the senior posters will drop off, and ONLY me and VCELGUY will remain, sadly..
Giving in blackpillers are pampered even when they spam, flood or sabotage. Resisting redpillers discriminated….

Fiesta Payasos

Doomed | Honkpill
Fiesta Payasos said:
Lordgoro said:
In Italy, they already run out of respirators. Like in wartime, they let die selected people. Mostly 60+. They die fully awake, like fishes taken out of water….
We are heading to the same future. Spain did well to propagate the virus. People should be judged for crimes against humanity.

Microcel

Bitter
Fiesta Payasos said:
Lordgoro said:
Only the nort
Fiesta Payasos said:
Lordgoro said:
Cases should decrease at the beginning of April, the main epicenter has almost ran out of respirators, the rest of the country is fine and not applying strict triage.